Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net
Never diss the classics, kids. They're WAY tougher than you expect. :)
And the unfortunate thing is that there are still people who think the fight is bullshit just because Saitama lost.

2F9A5638-C804-4BA1-9B8B-70F45684A1AD.jpeg

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ironically OPMfags have been the ones shitting up Saitama debates since OPM first aired so good on DB for making them spill their spaghetti.
To be fair before the Saitama fags there were the annoying Dragon Ball fags who were shitting up everything, honestly Death Battle was great for fucking over both of those fanboys.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
To be fair before the Saitama fags there were the annoying Dragon Ball fags who were shitting up everything, honestly Death Battle was great for fucking over both of those fanboys.

Shit like Dragon Ball and the big 3 used to be some of the worst for sure. DB and Naruto still get people to lose their minds an each time Death Battle uses DB the comments are full of barely literate rage, it's great.

Goofy Goober

Killphrase: Laputan Machine
kiwifarms.net
Used to spam Joker from Persona 5 on /co/ Death Battle threads because they annoyed the fuck out of me and they were trashed when I got there anyway. I stopped and decided to check and see how things were going and now other people are just posting Joker or other Shin Megami Tensei characters and everyone else either ignores them or makes 50 posts about how Joker is dumb. My fault for causing this, I guess, but I sure as hell don't feel bad considering Death Battle threads are just turfs for Discord kiddies.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
And here I was expecting Tanjiro vs Jonathan Joestar as the premiere.
You were expecting that, and I understand why...but then Arcane became the biggest thing of the now. And some fans (and I think the DB crew) have talked about wanting to have Harley Quinn in the show for a while, along with League of Legends. And then there's season 3 of Harley Quinn's show. Also, those voices run the voices of grating pretty quick;y.

Last edited:

Scavenger

I search for things.
kiwifarms.net
Not to be a gay nitpick or some art fag
but on their previous fights before screw attack got retired
they had their fps animation autisticly high despite it being sprite animations
now they lowered it and went to pose to pose animation.
The fights now look good because sprite sheets were born from a limitation in back then

I still wish they went to hand drawn animation fully instead of having like fights having like one or two segments of hand drawn moments.

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net
My LoL lore is super outdated, but I think Jinx will probably win. She has guns, explosives, and no self control. Harley just gets Mary Sue powers and a hammer, doesn't she?
Off the top of my head, I know she’s got a hammer, a pogo stick, explosives, exploding pies, and Joker venom. She also had a Lantern ring at one point, but iirc it was a one time thing that she lost afterwards.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

I know next to nothing about League of Legends, but I’m rooting for Jinx on this one.
As someone who finished watching Arcane recently (it’s pretty good, check it out), I’m interested to see how they present Jinx.
My LoL lore is super outdated, but I think Jinx will probably win. She has guns, explosives, and no self control. Harley just gets Mary Sue powers and a hammer, doesn't she?
Also, Jinx is a prisoner of her own mind a la Terry Davis. But, Arcane does cover her standard arsenal, and she has the Fishbone rocket launcher. Harley…I don’t know much besides the hammer and some buffs thanks to Poison Ivy.