Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Scavenger

I search for things.
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed they remade/recreated most of the sound effects from their source materials
is it because of rooster teeth's policy or the fact that sound effects are copyrighted?

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I've noticed they remade/recreated most of the sound effects from their source materials
is it because of rooster teeth's policy or the fact that sound effects are copyrighted?
I'm assuming copyright. Nowadays they use VAs and have composers for the battles, and back when they were under ScrewAttack, that was kind of a rare thing. Of course, the resource pool provided by RT certainly helps in that endeavor.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Quick question, doesn't Hamon only work on vampires because it's concentrated sunlight? I don't think you can electrocute humans with it.

Scavenger

I search for things.
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming copyright. Nowadays they use VAs and have composers for the battles, and back when they were under ScrewAttack, that was kind of a rare thing. Of course, the resource pool provided by RT certainly helps in that endeavor.
Eh i prefer if they put more effort into the effects they did
I didn't like how both of their recent jojo fights were just using generic sound effects when DP is well known for their said effects.

when DIO was doing the stand rush on alucard it sounded like he was flopping around like a gmod/source game ragdoll
and him using Space ripper stingy eyes it played some generic laser sounds.

Last edited:

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net
577D8298-9005-4586-AD75-3318C79CF910.jpeg

It’s been several months since I saw any virtue signaling from Ben. I guess the algorithm finally decided to break that streak.