Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Liquid Marlon

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. /
kiwifarms.net
While I was watching it I truly realized that it would have been actually cool if it was two characters would clear power caps that they aren't aware of, pushing each other to their limits before one loses control.

Instead of one all-powerful character fighting a characters with a clear power caps that he isn't aware of, I guess it was meant to be a "boomer vs zoomer" thing but still.

Last edited:

Foolish Samurai Warrior

ASHI LIVES!
kiwifarms.net
It gets worse when they smugly declare how they know the lore better than people who watch the videos yet have Alucard treat DIO seriously right away instead of toying with him and make up claims with no evidence (“JOJO VAMPIRES AREN'T WEAK TO HOLY WEAPONS!”)
I'm pretty sure Dio would still die to Alucard's guns, which have enough stopping power to wound Anderson for quite a while. And Anderson healing factor is comparable to Dio's.
Akuma Vs Shao Khan was so retarded holy shit. Shao Khan has none of that power. You'd think if he could all that he wouldn't need to rely to the Mortal Kombat tournament. Scaling speed off a fatality is one of the dumbest calcs I've ever seen.

Tanjiro Vs Jonathan is also extremely dumb. Tanjiro should have won, but of course, since they just had 15,000 x FTL JoJo, they had to use it again. Even tough Jonathan wouldn't even scale to those dumb stands.
I can buy Master Chief vs Doomslayer given their first fight is in need of an update, but another part of me just wants to see Slayer get fraudchecked and given a fight he loses.
Yeah, I'd love for Doom Slayer to get fraud checked. All the retarded The Only Thing They Fear is You babies would cry a river, and they would keep whining about "muh badass multiverse destroyer" or whatever nonsense they always regurgitate.
Doomslayer is well... Doomslayer, he now has a century of experience, a bonkers arsenal that outstrips Chief's pretty badly, is quite markedly stronger, and has far better mobility than he did before.
Doesn't matter, since Chief can easily just kill him with something like a Binary Rifle or Incineration Cannon. Heck, I'm pretty sure some of the weapon variants he can use in Halo 5 and Infinite would easily obliterate the Doom Slayer too. Doom Slayer isn't so above Chief that he would be able to dodge those weapons.
Maybe the best aim is to look for another god/demonslaying badass. Kratos and Dante are saved for eachother so Doomslayer can't fight them.
Doom Slayer would get obliterated by both.

Gisvarg

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't matter, since Chief can easily just kill him with something like a Binary Rifle or Incineration Cannon. Heck, I'm pretty sure some of the weapon variants he can use in Halo 5 and Infinite would easily obliterate the Doom Slayer too. Doom Slayer isn't so above Chief that he would be able to dodge those weapons.

Pretty sure Doomslayer withstood the explosion of the Argent Tower which produces a years worth of nuclear power in seconds and he was only a few meters away. That would be several hundreds of tons to even kilotons of energy. I don't think the incineration or binary gun works on things that strong. Also for Death Battle, they don't take one or two win conditions and use that to say a character could win. Even if Chief could kill DS with those weapons, Doomslayer has a ton of weapons to kill MC with too, including just straight up physically crushing him.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Also for Death Battle, they don't take one or two win conditions and use that to say a character could win. Even if Chief could kill DS with those weapons, Doomslayer has a ton of weapons to kill MC with too, including just straight up physically crushing him.
Reminds me of how in Deadliest Warrior they ran the sim 1000 times. And then 5000 times in the final season.

Gisvarg

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of how in Deadliest Warrior they ran the sim 1000 times. And then 5000 times in the final season.
Deadliest Warrior was cool. Research was pretty bad (Hannibal vs Genghis Khan? Make Hannibal fight Alexander and Genghis fight Timur or something), but the idea was great. Wish it got rebooted.

But yeah, if Chief's only win conditions are superweapons he rarely uses which Doomslayer could possibly just tank head on I don't Chief has a chance.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
It's a cool idea for a fight, it also opens the door to other potentially cool ideas if it's well received by people. A million times better than uninspired and done to death Naruto/Luffy/Bitchigo/Saitama/Goku (mastered UI) (cumposite) (new hair dye) vs Naruto/Luffy/Bitchigo/Saitama/Goku (current form) (full power) (as of last chapter) (tap dancer) matches.

Last edited:

Foolish Samurai Warrior

ASHI LIVES!
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Doomslayer withstood the explosion of the Argent Tower which produces a years worth of nuclear power in seconds and he was only a few meters away. That would be several hundreds of tons to even kilotons of energy. I don't think the incineration or binary gun works on things that strong. Also for Death Battle, they don't take one or two win conditions and use that to say a character could win. Even if Chief could kill DS with those weapons, Doomslayer has a ton of weapons to kill MC with too, including just straight up physically crushing him.
Incinration Cannons were made to be used on Graveminds, I'd be surprised if Doomslayer was that durable.

Doomslayer explicitly did not survive that explosion, he used it to teleport to a new area.

And Doomslayer just physically crushing him doesn't even matter if he can never close the distance. Chief has a lot of tools such as flat out invisibility to make sure that can never happen.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
It's a cool idea for a fight, it also opens the door to other potentially cool ideas if it's well received by people. A million times better than uninspired and done to death Naruto/Luffy/Ichigo/Saitama/Goku (mastered UI) (cumposite) (new hair dye) vs Naruto/Luffy/Ichigo/Saitama/Goku (current form) (full power) (as of last chapter) (tap dancer) matches.
Reminds me a little bit of Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro, this matchup. Honestly, the unexpected episodes and characters are the ones that best get my interest when it comes to Death Battle.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
416B9C88-E549-4769-B7FB-5E9D82FF4835.jpeg

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Man does the thumbnail look really really weird with Sun Wukong looking pacifically just atrocious.

On that note I find it interesting that he has way better sprite in the battle portion.
Honestly, the battle was something different from what DB usually does. But if you like things on the silly side (think He Man vs Lion-O), I think that you’ll like this episode.

Liquid Marlon

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. /
kiwifarms.net
He-man vs Lion-O was fine, the ending bit of the video was the coolest where the eye of Thundera tried to kill He-man by itself alone after Lion-O's death.

It was such an interesting concept because it's something that you wouldn't see in the TV show or anything else, I guess maybe other then the first reboot if it wasn't canned.

This fight on the other hand was incredibly boring, I'm not against the silly character vs serious character mashup with "Cable VS Booster Gold" being a example that comes to mind of it being done well.

Here it just didn't work for me, I didn't really like the presentation first of all with the narrator feeling pretty odd place and Sun Wukong felt way too strong and like he didn't have any real struggles fighting Hercules with a good example being when his giant pencil was picked up by Hercules and threw back upwards which Sun quickly took care of.

It really does make me wonder why they even shows this fight because of how one-sided it is, doesn't help that the story is incredibly lacking and the ending death was pretty shit as well.

One sided fights can still be interesting but you have to make sure their component is at least strong enough to hold their own against them or at the very at least have a interesting story going on like how "Magneto VS Tetsuo" did it.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
He-man vs Lion-O was fine, the ending bit of the video was the coolest where the eye of Thundera tried to kill He-man by itself alone after Lion-O's death.

It was such an interesting concept because it's something that you wouldn't see in the TV show or anything else, I guess maybe other then the first reboot if it wasn't canned.

This fight on the other hand was incredibly boring, I'm not against the silly character vs serious character mashup with "Cable VS Booster Gold" being a example that comes to mind of it being done well.

Here it just didn't work for me, I didn't really like the presentation first of all with the narrator feeling pretty odd place and Sun Wukong felt way too strong and like he didn't have any real struggles fighting Hercules with a good example being when his giant pencil was picked up by Hercules and threw back upwards which Sun quickly took care of.

It really does make me wonder why they even shows this fight because of how one-sided it is, doesn't help that the story is incredibly lacking and the ending death was pretty shit as well.

One sided fights can still be interesting but you have to make sure their component is at least strong enough to hold their own against them or at the very at least have a interesting story going on like how "Magneto VS Tetsuo" did it.
Honestly, I think the narrator was fine and it fit the idea of mythical heroes, but the execution needed work and it kind of kept things from really picking up. Also, the ending was pretty underwhelming, in that the fight just…stops.

Overall, the analysis was fun, but the battle wasn’t as good as I thought it’d be.