Death Battle - Analyzing weapons, armor, and skills on the Internet since 2010.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Scavenger

I search for things.
kiwifarms.net
idk why they have to use sprites when they fully have the capablilies of using full on 2d animation
ik they talked about it in their commentary video on dio vs alucard about how people groan and complain about the sprites
they only had 1 3d animation this year

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
idk why they have to use sprites when they fully have the capablilies of using full on 2d animation
ik they talked about it in their commentary video on dio vs alucard about how people groan and complain about the sprites
they only had 1 3d animation this year
Well, they've said that they use the style that they feel works for the fight, but I also think it's because that sprites are a bit easier to do in terms of a process than 2D, especially when you have to release an episode every couple of weeks.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
While I'm happy that boba got his first win
the animation didn't stand out to me.
Hulk vs Broly is still a better looking 3d animation. (But thats due to me being a fan of the Arc system art style)
Everytime they do something aping the ArcSys style, it actually looks good.

Liquid Marlon

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. /
kiwifarms.net
I liked the episode, a lot more then the last Death Battle even if it’s the normal the normal sponsored episode.

Which comes from me actually caring somewhat about Warframe as it was the first ever good free ps4 game I ever played and they did let Raiden beat Wolverine in the past which is still a somewhat contentious battle.

Also the campy ness of the battle make it some special, I like what they were going for with it being yet another battle with a out-there foe for Raiden while for Excalibur it was just yet another mission.

The final note is that the setup with Wiz and Boomstick was a pretty neat little side thing.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I liked the episode, a lot more then the last Death Battle even if it’s the normal the normal sponsored episode.

Which comes from me actually caring somewhat about Warframe as it was the first ever good free ps4 game I ever played and they did let Raiden beat Wolverine in the past which is still a somewhat contentious battle.

Also the campy ness of the battle make it some special, I like what they were going for with it being yet another battle with a out-there foe for Raiden while for Excalibur it was just yet another mission.

The final note is that the setup with Wiz and Boomstick was a pretty neat little side thing.
The Wiz and Boomstick parts made this episode if you ask me.