Death Fat Death Pool - Circling the drain: who will clog it first?

Death Fat Death Pool

• Amberlynn Reid

Votes: 335 19.4%
  • Chantal / Foodie Beauty

Votes: 626 36.2%
  • Amy Ramadan / Amy's Life Journey

Votes: 53 3.1%
  • Jen Armstrong / LifebyJen

Votes: 168 9.7%
  • Tammy Slaton

Votes: 360 20.8%
  • Anna O'Brien / Glitter and Lazers

Votes: 31 1.8%
  • Sara Potter / Simply Sara

Votes: 113 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 44 2.5%

• Total voters

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for that tidbit; updating the op. Other folks - I do try to keep the OP more or less up to date so please let me know if any of the cows gain/lose weight
Also of interest for the OP is the weight loss doctor gave Tammy less than 5 years to live if she didn’t lose weight and referred her to someone closer. Tammy gained 50 lbs in a month while trying to lose weight to go to the new weight loss doctor.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tammy could be the sleeper in all this. Since she's gone Hollywood, so to speak, she hasn't been discussed nearly as often as she once was at the 'farms, and it is easy to forget about her with the larger-than-life egos of Amberlynn and Chantal.

My money's still riding on ole Clotso, and it feels safe as her decline gradually accelerates. But Tammy has been in awful condition for a very long time, and giving her 5 years seems very optimistic of the doc. So, perhaps the smart money is on her; I can definitely see it happening. Clotso has a knack for lucking out when she should in fact die. I can see a doctor finally telling her to get her affairs in order (hahaha) because she has three months left. She would make a tearful, last-chance-to-save-myself video, eat only chia seeds for a day, follow it up with two months of constant mukbanging to the point where she forgets her diagnosis completely, and then live another five years. That could really happen, too.

I'm staying with my vote because I don't wanna be weaselly and change it after committing to it, and I still think I am in the money. But Tammy worries me; she really could just go at any minute. This is the hardest deathpool I ever joined.

Fìddlesticks

May contain Mexican cheese flavouring
kiwifarms.net
All these haydur videos calling out Chantal and her rage has me thinking about her blood pressure. either a clot is going to loosen itself, heart attack, kidneys literally popping as the stress her body is under to get blood to all of her and through the liquid hot gravy of her blood vessels.

She could die like Elvis. Shitting and straining on the toilet. Oh poetry!

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
Tammy could be the sleeper in all this. Since she's gone Hollywood, so to speak, she hasn't been discussed nearly as often as she once was at the 'farms, and it is easy to forget about her with the larger-than-life egos of Amberlynn and Chantal.

My money's still riding on ole Clotso, and it feels safe as her decline gradually accelerates. But Tammy has been in awful condition for a very long time, and giving her 5 years seems very optimistic of the doc. So, perhaps the smart money is on her; I can definitely see it happening. Clotso has a knack for lucking out when she should in fact die. I can see a doctor finally telling her to get her affairs in order (hahaha) because she has three months left. She would make a tearful, last-chance-to-save-myself video, eat only chia seeds for a day, follow it up with two months of constant mukbanging to the point where she forgets her diagnosis completely, and then live another five years. That could really happen, too.

I'm staying with my vote because I don't wanna be weaselly and change it after committing to it, and I still think I am in the money. But Tammy worries me; she really could just go at any minute. This is the hardest deathpool I ever joined.
I picked Jen but Dr. Proctor seemed to give a pretty grim outlook for Tammy, and that was before the 50 pounds she put on the next month. He said 80% chance she'd be dead within 5 years, so I thought that was his nice way of saying she could go at any time. He also said if she ends up getting hurt in a fall it's game over.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
There's a rumor TamTam has gone home to Jesus: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-slaton-sisters-amy-slaton-tammy-slaton.9259/post-8264262

Although someone else says it is their stepfather who died. He is also a deathfat as well as a boomer so it is not surprising that his number would be up sooner than later. Tammy's instagram went private. But I think she did that for her great nephew's death as well. Likely to keep the nasty comments at bay. Time will tell. But I don't think it's Tammy.

alpro whore

kiwifarms.net
late, but my money is on amy ramadingdong. having three crotch goblins - children generally have shit ideas of hygiene, touch everything, and are not required to wear masks - she's the most likely suspect to get covid and be bumped off by it. with regards to covid in the uk, everywhere including pubs and restaurants re-opened in early july, and the covid situation didn't end up going tits up until late september when every grotty child was back in school and all the university students went back and spread it like wildfire. given the fact most the time, children her age are asymptomatic, i wouldn't be surprised if it got into her already grotty home.

tammy... already survived coof once, and now given her TLC bucks, could probably pay for medical help. amberlynn and becky are housebound, but given amber buys enough shit to fill up a skip in a week, who knows who's hands have touched her tat. jen could be at risk due to the gin-genie because people who are constantly fucked up all of the time aren't usually the most diligent at distancing themselves from others, or maintaining basic personal hygiene. as for chantal, given her constant malaise and ill health, i wouldn't be surprised if she's caught it multiple times already. still, as we've seen with these deathfats before, they are notoriously good at dodging death.

edit: these are based on the pandemic rather than any outside factors i.e just being fucking fat. all of these gorls are high risk and i still don't know how tammy didn't die but i'm going for straight up risk factor for covid

Last edited:

DCMedia Sped

kiwifarms.net
late, but my money is on amy ramadingdong. having three crotch goblins - children generally have shit ideas of hygiene, touch everything, and are not required to wear masks - she's the most likely suspect to get covid and be bumped off by it. with regards to covid in the uk, everywhere including pubs and restaurants re-opened in early july, and the covid situation didn't end up going tits up until late september when every grotty child was back in school and all the university students went back and spread it like wildfire. given the fact most the time, children her age are asymptomatic, i wouldn't be surprised if it got into her already grotty home.

tammy... already survived coof once, and now given her TLC bucks, could probably pay for medical help. amberlynn and becky are housebound, but given amber buys enough shit to fill up a skip in a week, who knows who's hands have touched her tat. jen could be at risk due to the gin-genie because people who are constantly fucked up all of the time aren't usually the most diligent at distancing themselves from others, or maintaining basic personal hygiene. as for chantal, given her constant malaise and ill health, i wouldn't be surprised if she's caught it multiple times already. still, as we've seen with these deathfats before, they are notoriously good at dodging death.

edit: these are based on the pandemic rather than any outside factors i.e just being fucking fat. all of these gorls are high risk and i still don't know how tammy didn't die but i'm going for straight up risk factor for covid
According t the preview for next weeks episode...Tammy ate 32 meals from a meal delivery service in two days. I still don't know how that's possible. I still think it's between Tammy and Jen, they are both practically immobile. I have a bit of a soft spot for Tammy I wish she'd get her shit together.

Fìddlesticks

May contain Mexican cheese flavouring
kiwifarms.net
@tiggles Are new entries accepted?

Please find quotes from the past 24 hours in why I think - this left field cake cow champion could be included.

Hoo boy.

So now, in a 72 hour period, Tess has consumed:
3 cakes
12 doughnuts
12 twinkies
18 mini cupcakes
24 pieces of hard candy
12 pieces of chocolate candy

We added up the candy, cupcakes and doughnuts and were up to around 9,600 calories. But the cakes jack that total up significantly: each slice of homemade cake - with frosting! - will come out to approximately 500 calories. The cakes look like the don't exceed 8" in diameter, so let's estimate they make 6 chunky slices each.

Leading to an approximate visible sweets only caloric total of 18,600 calories.

Edit: ah shit, I forgot to add in the twinkies - I was too memorized by the cakes calories! Twinkies are 270 calories for two twinkies. So with 12 twinkies being 1,620, our new 72 hour visible sweets caloric total is:

Does not include also the revolting cereal syrup coffees she also boasted of having and proof in Instagram

Then not content with clearing all bakeries in LA, Tess is now going national with her cake orders

Note 2 for consideration- Since she thinks she is a model. She puts herself in stupid filming /photo locations in stupid shoes where she is likely to fall or break.

Note 3 she does not do any form of covid restrictions - see photoshoots and desire for cake from Madonna Inn - a 6hr drive! and has international guest stay with her.

Note 4 she posted that she is on a never ending antibiotics cycle and her feet and hands show what looks like circulation issues or diabetes.

Oh @Clotso Coof reminded me of the cocaine Christmas baubles- that was here and jolene right? She has a 4 year in the house too. BTW.

Last edited:

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
@tiggles Are new entries accepted?

Please find quotes from the past 24 hours in why I think - this left field cake cow champion could be included.

Does not include also the revolting cereal syrup coffees she also boasted of having and proof in Instagram

Then not content with clearing all bakeries in LA, Tess is now going national with her cake orders

Note 2 for consideration- Since she thinks she is a model. She puts herself in stupid filming /photo locations in stupid shoes where she is likely to fall or break.

Note 3 she does not do any form of covid restrictions - see photoshoots and desire for cake from Madonna Inn - a 6hr drive! and has international guest stay with her.

Note 4 she posted that she is on a never ending antibiotics cycle and her feet and hands show what looks like circulation issues or diabetes.
To add: Tess is already 35, and she's still gaining weight rapidly.
She vlogs while driving distracted and sometimes doesn't wear a seatbelt.
She openly brags about smoking pot, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was buying harder drugs and street pills, too.
She's most likely prostituting herself to fat fetishists around LA for rent money, so she'll probably end up being turned into a skin suit by a Silence of the Lambs fan.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
I stillcant make up my mind. All i can say is that tammy and jen will prolly outlive chantal or amber. Which is sad. Cos amber and chantal make me laugh. Tammy is just sad and jen sucks ass.

Tbh sagi has a card in here. Ugh. Probable od im guessing. Benzo, liquor, and opiad prolly. Shes pretty tough tho.

I can never decide. Thank goodness amy s had her baby and is alive tho.

Ugh. Ill be sad if its chantal. Her brand of delusions are amusing.

Maybe some weirdo. Like. A dc media girl stroke. Or like orlin from undiagnosed covid.

It will be anticlimatic tho.

Clown Baby

die in a volcano, bi--HI TRAVONDA!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I originally said Simply Sara, who has gotten visibly fatter as her home becomes more hoarded over her recent videos, but after seeing Chantal's purple legs I'm leaning more towards the Chin. If she doesn't die she's going to lose her feet and/or legs to beetus. It will be fun when we can say "But you ain't got no legs Lieutenant Chan."

Last edited:

A Owl

F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel
kiwifarms.net

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net