Off-Topic Death Fat Death Pool - The Kentucky Fried Derby

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Death Fat Death Pool

• Amberlynn Reid

Votes: 396 18.2%
  • Chantal / Foodie Beauty

Votes: 776 35.6%
  • Amy Ramadan / Amy's Life Journey

Votes: 62 2.8%
  • Jen Armstrong / LifebyJen

Votes: 288 13.2%
  • Tammy Slaton

Votes: 448 20.6%
  • Anna O'Brien / Glitter and Lazers

Votes: 35 1.6%
  • Sara Potter / Simply Sara

Votes: 116 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 59 2.7%

• Total voters

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
I've expected to see Chantal's death on the frontpage ever since she started coking up. No way a 37 year old morbidly obese woman with all those health issues can afford to do the drugs she's clearly been doing.
Yeah, I think part of what has saved her thus far is that whatever coke she's getting is absolute stepped on trash- if it was real deal holy feel her heart probably would have given out by now. Her cockroach genetics also come into play, because those who should leave this earth soon always cling the longest.

Chantal will either die from drug-related shit by 2022 or she'll linger until 2040, imo.

Fìddlesticks

Respectfully submitted
kiwifarms.net
So to add to chantals drug use. Is her drug application.

She didn't pick up her ozempic prescription for her diabetes for a couple of weeks. The medication is known to cause nausea and she was complaining She can't eat like she used to. So using edibles to get her appetite back up. However spending significant time at the crack shack. Where it seems she isnt eating the usual 10k calories in cholesterol alone. And she has lost 40lbs ish, 12 in the last month (which kiwis think is the beetus) anyway. Then in the past week her appetite has returned along with not being at the crack shack as often and so 3k calorie meals are being had on camera in 1 sitting. And she has put back 10lbs in 8 days.

This finally induced her to get to the pharmacy to pick up her ozempic and she injected it straight into her gunt in the car. No wipes. Nothing.

And you know the car is a festering binge mobile of horror. Wonder where she disposed of her needle and sharps...

Oh and @tiggles - last edible THC gummy consumptions have been 175g, 135g from the top of my head but it has been steadily increasing and probably averaging 140g now etc

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
This finally induced her to get to the pharmacy to pick up her ozempic and she injected it straight into her gunt in the car. No wipes. Nothing.

And you know the car is a festering binge mobile of horror. Wonder where she disposed of her needle and sharps...
Come now...you know if she didn't leave it attached to dispose of when she took it into her house that it's on the rear seat with a filthy wig, her too small demin jacket, some mascara caked false eyelashes and dozens of maccas bags and boxes. The syringes they use these days on injectables like Ozempic are not like the long needle old fashioned type...they are tiny and barely scratch the surface. I realise that doesn't make sterilising the injection site (or careful disposal) less important, but Chantal is wearing most of the risk of post use contact.... nobody else.

Fìddlesticks

Respectfully submitted
kiwifarms.net
Come now...you know if she didn't leave it attached to dispose of when she took it into her house that it's on the rear seat with a filthy wig, her too small demin jacket, some mascara caked false eyelashes and dozens of maccas bags and boxes. The syringes they use these days on injectables like Ozempic are not like the long needle old fashioned type...they are tiny and barely scratch the surface. I realise that doesn't make sterilising the injection site (or careful disposal) less important, but Chantal is wearing most of the risk of post use contact.... nobody else.
Yep but her fupa is rotten. She already claimed an infected fupa wound so let's just amp it up a little. :)

I mean it also signals to her general cleanliness and attention to hygiene which is none and already has had a few pustules which needed attention from wound care nurses. And I doubt her lover is that clean either in terms of his drug care and share policy. When is she going to get a scratcher tattoo with her lovers name?

Driventooxfordrecently

chef at chef cook
kiwifarms.net
I used this website: https://www.easysurf.cc/life.htm to calculate the life expectancy of deathfats. Putting in Chantal's current height, weight, location, living conditions etc it has given her a life expectancy of 41.

If people want to use this for other deathfats go ahead and we can maybe compare predictions.

I'm setting my bets all in on Chantal. No chance she will see 2023. Quote this when it happens

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
I used this website: https://www.easysurf.cc/life.htm to calculate the life expectancy of deathfats. Putting in Chantal's current height, weight, location, living conditions etc it has given her a life expectancy of 41.

If people want to use this for other deathfats go ahead and we can maybe compare predictions.

I'm setting my bets all in on Chantal. No chance she will see 2023. Quote this when it happens

I entered Tess' likely stats and got 16 um did I do this wrong? Entered mine and didn't check all the perfect answers but got 92 (which checks out kinda given grandparents ages at death being high)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210606-055413.png
    Screenshot_20210606-055413.png
    344.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20210606-055402.png
    Screenshot_20210606-055402.png
    357.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20210606-055348.png
    Screenshot_20210606-055348.png
    321.4 KB · Views: 138

Driventooxfordrecently

chef at chef cook
kiwifarms.net
I entered Tess' likely stats and got 16 um did I do this wrong? Entered mine and didn't check all the perfect answers but got 92 (which checks out kinda given grandparents ages at death being high)?
just tested it, seems the cosmetic surgery *6 takes 10 years off. I'm sure that's also the case for one of the other nicher set of answers. I'd estimate Tess to also be around 40-45. I think the 3* cardiovascular deaths also drop it by 5-10 years.

Fìddlesticks

Respectfully submitted
kiwifarms.net

Had to check whether I already posted my prediction. I hadn't. Glad you reminded me about our chat exchange. So here for when I fail: Chantal. December 2022. either post thanksgiving or Christmas. Heart failure.

Pre edit edit for thinking about all those in the pool. Don't know much about most listed here.

ALR: February 2029, blood infection.

Some not mentioned

Tess Holiday: July 2030. Operation complication. Maybe something as benign as lipo.

Veiloftears

kiwifarms.net
I was torn between Tamtam and Jen but decided to go with our favorite smug welfare leech. She’s absolutely massive to the point where she’s missing human features and characteristics.

The biggest factor is her age. She’s 45 and in deathfat world that’s a lifetime. The body is resilient as hell but it can only take so much abuse before it breaks down. She’s been fat her whole life heart failure would be a likely candidate.

I give her a year, two at the maximum. If Gene misteriously falls of the face of the fucking Earth one day that would be a big sign to get ready.

Lorna

kiwifarms.net
Id say tammy.

She is the largest of all of them and has been in a nursing home and near death multiple times. The fact that she smokes and drinks doesnt help, and neither does her lack of intelligence
I would rate my concerns starting with Tammy as well, then > Jen from Life by Jen > Simply Sara > Candy aka Hungry Fat Chick > Chantal > ALR . I hope they all try to take their food addictions seriously and do something soon before the disease overtakes them. I wish them all well. I know the struggle.