Off-Topic Death Fat Death Pool - The Kentucky Fried Derby

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Death Fat Death Pool

• Amberlynn Reid

Votes: 396 18.2%
  • Chantal / Foodie Beauty

Votes: 776 35.6%
  • Amy Ramadan / Amy's Life Journey

Votes: 62 2.8%
  • Jen Armstrong / LifebyJen

Votes: 288 13.2%
  • Tammy Slaton

Votes: 448 20.6%
  • Anna O'Brien / Glitter and Lazers

Votes: 35 1.6%
  • Sara Potter / Simply Sara

Votes: 116 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 59 2.7%

• Total voters

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
I was wondering why Hungry Fatchick is not on that list, the way she struggles to breathe just talking and her cough has me worried.

We pretty much leave HFC alone here. There is something very sad and wounded bird-like about her that is antithetical to her being a lolcow.

Sara comes close because she is very sweet, but its mostly the food atrocities she whips up and her supporting cast (i.e., Betty) that bring on the laughs.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
We pretty much leave HFC alone here. There is something very sad and wounded bird-like about her that is antithetical to her being a lolcow.

Sara comes close because she is very sweet, but its mostly the food atrocities she whips up and her supporting cast (i.e., Betty) that bring on the laughs.
Oh yeah, HFC starts no drama and i agree that she should be left alone. I watched her "origin" video, sad story!

wetcarpet

puppeting your frustrations with the blinded flag
kiwifarms.net
She’s always been my number one. Chantal is a damn cockroach. Nothing will kill that beast as hard as she is trying.
Jen has always been my 1st in the Death Pool as well.

As far as Chantal and Big AL are concerned, I'm thinking Chantal will meet her demise due to her stupidity outside of her egregious eating habits, via an O.D.

Big AL? She's the biggest lol cockroach of all the Death Fats: it's simply baffling to witness the damage she's caused to her body, yet she's still kicking and surprisingly, still mobile.

As others have stated in the past: it's impressive how much abuse the human body can withstand.