Death Stranding - Hideous Kojumbo does it again

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can hear YongYea jerking himself off now. It's a terrible noise and I wish I couldn't.

Looking forward to the usual Kojima Game Release Cycle - first week people falling over themselves to say how genius it is, second and third week people admitting they have no fucking clue what is going on, then one month in people starting to come out how they were disappointed by the game, which will be followed by another six to eight months of the long-winded YT channels explaining how the game is inspired by some obscure 19th century philosopher.

Hope you all enjoy it.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I better get my emergency moltovs ready just in case SIE decides to censor Daddy Hideo

Finished watching it: it’s like Mad Max, and Soul Reaver, and Xenoblade X, and the Flood from Halo, and Horizon Zero Dawn, and so much other shit merged into one

Last edited by a moderator:

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
I can hear YongYea jerking himself off now. It's a terrible noise and I wish I couldn't.

Looking forward to the usual Kojima Game Release Cycle - first week people falling over themselves to say how genius it is, second and third week people admitting they have no fucking clue what is going on, then one month in people starting to come out how they were disappointed by the game, which will be followed by another six to eight months of the long-winded YT channels explaining how the game is inspired by some obscure 19th century philosopher.

Hope you all enjoy it.
That's sounds awfully familiar to something I've heard of but I can' put my finger to it...

Nope...can't think of it guys.

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net

Hope you all enjoy it.
Let's not forget the step where the game becomes culturally relevant 15 years later because current events.

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
Let's not forget the step where the game becomes culturally relevant 15 years later because current events.
The monster's seem to be a metaphor for the internet, so the game might be a bit more focused on today.

Edit: To clarify and expound:

-The monsters exist in another world, the existence of which has divided America and prevents people from actually connecting.
-Sam mentions that "laying down cables hasn't stopped wars." likely referring to long-distance communication from the telegraph to fiber optic internet.
-The monsters have invisible surveillance networks and their umbilical cords resemble cables.
-Homo demons have a strong connection to the other world and "are all extremists"

Probably more I'm forgetting at the moment.

Last edited:

Odie Esty

kiwifarms.net
>dying in the game seems to send you to 'hades'
>you have to fight your way back
>these sequences seem to be more action oriented while the main game is more stealth
>if you die in those sequences you probably just get sent to another level of hell
>reach a point where you intentional kill yourself just to go to hades
>that's what Higgs has become

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino