Deathfat Encounters IRL -

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
For non-healthcare stories

I went to the Golden Corral about a decade or so ago. Not my choice. Blame my trashy family. I'm parked and texting my brother to see where he is when this van parks in the space in front of me. Guy gets out of the driver's side door and he's 450 lbs, easy. A woman gets out of the passenger side and she's probably around 400 lbs. Whatever, that's what I expect from Golden Corral.

Then the van's side door slides open. Another 400+ guy gets out. Then another. The second guy turns around, climbs back into the van and fiddles with something. Out comes a ramp from the side door heralding the arrival of a 600 lb behemoth riding an electric scooter.

I half expected Golden Corral to cut the power and lock the doors when they saw the Night of the Living Planetoids amble hungrily towards them.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
For non-healthcare stories

I went to the Golden Corral about a decade or so ago. Not my choice. Blame my trashy family. I'm parked and texting my brother to see where he is when this van parks in the space in front of me. Guy gets out of the driver's side door and he's 450 lbs, easy. A woman gets out of the passenger side and she's probably around 400 lbs. Whatever, that's what I expect from Golden Corral.

Then the van's side door slides open. Another 400+ guy gets out. Then another. The second guy turns around, climbs back into the van and fiddles with something. Out comes a ramp from the side door heralding the arrival of a 600 lb behemoth riding an electric scooter.

I half expected Golden Corral to cut the power and lock the doors when they saw the Night of the Living Planetoids amble hungrily towards them.
Why? That's an average day for Golden Corral. The employees were probably giving a sigh of relief and thanking whatever gods they hold that only 5 managed to cram themselves into that van. But I do wonder how that van was able to move all that bulk.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
This was literally around 2010, still funny to this day.

Where I live, we don't really see much of these whales, so whenever you spot one in public, it's bound to be noticed. Anyways, I was out on some personal affairs and, at the end of the day, I had to stop by an office building to get some stuff done. On my way to there I first spotted the whale himself, wearing a suit that felt like it could burst at the slightest provocation, the guy was massive and a single suit of his was like two for an average person sewn together. Big boy alright!

Well, when we got on the elevator, it fucking shook as he walked. Being honest with you guys, I was silently hoping, please, please, please, press the 1st or 2nd floor button and get out. Nope, 15th fucking floor, same as me. Great.

After what felt like the most cramped elevator ride in my entire life, despite having only two people on the same lift, I finally got out. As shit as my luck had been, it carried on, and we went inside the same unit. As I let Moby Dick take the lead, I went, greeted the secretary, and took a seat - I shit you not, the room shook as well whenever he went from seat to seat trying to fit himself, people actually had to leave a sofa open for this guy to seat himself. I was starting to count my blessings that the guy didn't fall throught the floor during that chair dance, but, thankfully, I was able to get in and out of there quickly before our rotund friend gave the 14th floor offices a free sunroof!

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, this smell is not something I had ever encountered. It wasn't a normal bathroom shit smell. It was a decaying, rotting, sweet-sickly smell of perpetually unwashed and possibly infected flesh. It also had a physicality to it that I cannot describe, like the air was humid and heavy. It didn't just linger a few minutes after he used the restroom, but was there CONSTANTLY. It literally never left, never faded or waned. Every single time I went to use the restroom I had to hold my breath for fear of vomiting.
I worked with a woman once who, while not deathfat, was certainly Big.

When she used the bathroom it smelled like something had died, risen from the grave, eaten the contents of a dumpster, vomited on itself, then died again on a hot day. If I held my breath my eyes still watered.

She was otherwise nice but Jesus Fucking Christ it was nasty. There was no other bathroom available.

booklover

kiwifarms.net
I started this gnarly thread a few months ago. Read it at your own risk.

booklover

kiwifarms.net
I just remembered getting in trouble on another website when a poster said that she weighed over 300 pounds, and her husband 400, and their excuse was that they couldn't afford to eat healthy. I replied, "If you can afford that many calories, you can afford to eat healthy."

(well, it's true)

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
I just remembered getting in trouble on another website when a poster said that she weighed over 300 pounds, and her husband 400, and their excuse was that they couldn't afford to eat healthy. I replied, "If you can afford that many calories, you can afford to eat healthy."

(well, it's true)
Vegetables are cheap, frozen ones are even cheaper, maybe olive oil can cost a pretty penny but even then a single bottle lasts for a while.

You can even lose weight by eating mostly meat, not even lean meats, meat, period. There are whole diets based around this.

Eating healthy isn't that hard, the main effort lies in cutting carbs and sugar but of course those noble examples of self control are above that!

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
I work in a large office so it's not unusual to see big desk monkeys dotted around the place in their special double-wide fat-fuck chairs, but two do stand out in my mind.

The first one is a woman who had to be seated near one specific fire escape at all times because that fire escape has a ramp exit instead of stairs and that was literally her only way in and out of the building. The office is at the top of three flights of stairs and the only lift in the building is very small and just a little rickety! She was about the size of Kelly Lenza so she could stand and waddle independently (although her knees must have screamed merry hell), but not very far and always at snail's pace. She was also afflicted with the loudest retching cough, which never failed to startle everyone else every time it exploded out of her throat. As you've probably guessed from my use of past tense, she's dead now - I don't know if it was weight-related but it couldn't have helped!

The second one is a guy who carries his weight ever so slightly better because he's also very tall, but you can tell the dude is still fucking heavy. He walks with a little bounce so he can get your coffee rippling à la Jurassic Park from a good 20 feet away simply by walking through the room! He also has a fondness for wearing a heavy leather trenchcoat even in summer, but despite this he actually doesn't smell offensive whatsoever. Quite impressive!

booklover

kiwifarms.net
Vegetables are cheap, frozen ones are even cheaper, maybe olive oil can cost a pretty penny but even then a single bottle lasts for a while.

You can even lose weight by eating mostly meat, not even lean meats, meat, period. There are whole diets based around this.

Eating healthy isn't that hard, the main effort lies in cutting carbs and sugar but of course those noble examples of self control are above that!
Even the simplest "healthy food" requires some preparation, beyond ripping open a sack. Herein may lie the problem.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
Even the simplest "healthy food" requires some preparation, beyond ripping open a sack. Herein may lie the problem.
Isn't it usually simple? For instance, you can make an easy salad for dinner by cleaning and/or peeling the veggies, then chopping and seasoning them.

It's actually quicker and easier than frying some chips and bacon, for example, since cooking isn't necessary.

What really boggles my mind is how some people out there can eat fast food every day, if I eat some for lunch I end up feeling bloated for the greater rest of the day, I'm not the healthiest eater out there but I avoid this stuff with that in mind.

booklover

kiwifarms.net
Isn't it usually simple? For instance, you can make an easy salad for dinner by cleaning and/or peeling the veggies, then chopping and seasoning them.

It's actually quicker and easier than frying some chips and bacon, for example, since cooking isn't necessary.

What really boggles my mind is how some people out there can eat fast food every day, if I eat some for lunch I end up feeling bloated for the greater rest of the day, I'm not the healthiest eater out there but I avoid this stuff with that in mind.
If you buy bagged salad greens, you do need to wash them first.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Quoting a story I posted in the School Stories thread because it involves a deathfat I knew IRL.

Since you all liked the story of Mr. Abott Goes Viral I think I'll give you another tale. Even better is this one involves a tard wrangler who also happened to be a deathfat!

I've talked about the teachers - now I'll elaborate on the staff members who were second in command: the tard wranglers. Over here in Bongland we call these things Teacher's Assistants, but every kid referred to them as tard wranglers when they weren't in hearing distance. There were a handful of this group that were actually decent people - they'd ask you how your day was going and treat you like you were a person who could think for yourself.

The exception to the rule was who I'm going to refer to as Doradus the Hamwrangler, or DtH for short. DtH was, as her nickname suggests, a morbidly obese woman verging on 350 pounds. She was hard to miss - filling up most of the corridors and would absolutely demand you get out of her way. The thought of having control over a lot of people "weaker"than her had clearly gone to her head and the hatred that both tards and normal kids had for this woman was more than mutual - because she exercised her power at every opportunity she got. If you did anything without her permission while she was in class then she'd be more than happy to remind you of your place - especially if it was a lesson before breaks or the last lesson of the day. She'd made sure to eat up as much of your time as possible, then waddle off to get a snack or her lunch. She'd even scold you for being late if she was in your next class, too, that's how unlikeable she was.

According to DtH, bowel cancer ran in her family and that was why she was obese, but would quickly change the subject or tell you to get on with your work if you asked her if she herself had it. Being reluctant to share details about such a thing is understandable, but it was a little suspicious that she'd avoid answering such a question when, nine times out of ten, she could be seen with a snack bar or the remains of a packet of crisps in her spherical fists. I am fairly certain if she's still alive today out there then she's most likely cresting 600 pounds and bed-bound. Much like Mr. Abbot and phones, making fun of the weight she "couldn't help" having was a berserk button and she would quite literally insist she was healthy despite her size while frothing at the mouth if she caught you.

Unfortunately, reality was about to make an example out of her.

One of the rare good things that used to happen at my school were the end of school year trips. It was mostly the nicer teachers who pulled together to make these things happen and these teachers were respected by most of us kids for similar reasons to the tard wranglers. They'd take the money they could and take us out to amusement parks and activity centers. This particular trip was the latter - located in a forest with slightly steep terrain - it had courses for all types of fitness. We were pumped. But guess who happened to climb up onto the coach on the day we were meant to go? None other than DtH. Every step made us jump in our seats, and while we dreaded having to spend an entire day with her we knew she was going to struggle.

Once we arrived we literally waited five minutes for her to climb the slope up to the entrance of the activity center before going in, getting to know what was going on, and choosing what we wanted to do. What did DtH want to do, you ask? The agility obstacle course. Nobody stopped her - I think in retrospect we couldn't have stopped her if we tried - so as we made our way around the center we had no idea how this was going to go. The course itself wasn't special - it was just one of those "go through things as fast as possible" races - but what is important for this story is the section with tires in it. Most of the kids would cross this section with no problem - but then it was DtH's turn. She was too big to tackle a lot of the course but was adamant that putting her legs through the tires was going to be easy. It took her a few seconds to drag her feet from hole to hole - and that was when she lost her balance.

The reason this story is so clear in my memory to this day is the sickening crunch that followed her toppling over like a felled tree trunk. It's a sound you never forget - and the agonized howls that followed were equally as haunting. DtH's right leg bone had snapped thanks to the extra weight she'd got and she was rushed to hospital as soon as possible. To say the mood was slightly somber on the way back was an understatement. DtH did stick around for a little while until she decided to sue the school for letting her have that leg-breaking "accident", I haven't seen her since.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
I worked in a clothing store. I was working on folding or something, and kept smelling shit. That wasn't very unusual, unfortunately, my register was close to the bathroom. I went in there to spray air freshener, but, oddly, it didn't really smell. So I went back to my work, and immediately noticed the smell again. If it wasn't coming from the bathroom, what the hell was it?

I looked over, and at the other end of the cash wrap was our new manager- a big ball of a woman, short, maybe 5'4 and probably 350 lbs, rough estimate. The smell was coming from her. It would fade when she left. It followed her around.

I figured she couldn't reach her ass, her anatomy certainly suggested that she couldn't. But I've smelled unwiped deathfat ass, and this had another layer to it. Like maybe she let SBD farts all day.

She was a manager, ffs. Second in command. She couldn't even represent the brand; we had a wide range of sizes, 0-24. But she couldn't fit the clothes. She only had one piece from the store, a vest made of a very generous material, that she stretched to the max. I didn't last much longer after she was hired.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
I used to see them semi-regularly while I worked as a sales associate
I’ve watched a man in his 30s sit in a wheelchair listening to the telly, stone-blind from diabetes, giant body oozing out of the chair, face legit looking like a corpse with its bloated cheeks, grey pallor, crust around the eyes and lips, looking like he could die at any moment, a giant tin of used insulin needles on the counter next to him...

...eating an entire pack of sugar wafers. Some people just choose death over effort.
There should be a "natural selection" rating

Last edited:

Clockwork_PurBle

"I'll save them all... the whole world."
kiwifarms.net
Today I ran to Walmart for some minor things and while heading to self-checkout I saw a guy in a scooty-puff. If I had to guestimate, upwards of 350 lbs and maybe 5'8", though it's hard to tell when someone is sitting down. He wore what looked like a heathered green shirt, had dark curly hair, a slight neckbeard, and appeared to have lightly tanned skin. He wore black glasses, too. To my naked eye he didn't look dirty or anything and his hair wasn't greasy.

He was pulling another shopping cart behind him with his right hand. I acknowledge that the cart part of his specific scooty-puff was actually not that big, I also know he probably filled that regular cart up big time. We made brief eye contact but that was mainly because he happened to be in the direction I was looking as I turned around an aisle. This was the first time I've consciously been aware of one in this Walmart in a while.

Ol Dirty Fatso

assigned fashion police at birth
kiwifarms.net

There are even salad kits now that come with a dressing and some mix ins. As long as you aren't adding extra crap none of them have a huge amount of calories like death fat "salads" often do. I eat 80% healthy meals these days and most of them i achieve by the strenuous labor of seasoning and throwing shit in the oven. It takes about as much effort to broil a steak or roast veggies as it does to make a frozen pizza.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What everyone here fails to understand is that death fats do not cook. Not even frozen shit they pop in the micro; they can't be bothered to heat the oven and wait for frozen pizza and fries to cook. They buy breakfast and lunch at a drive thru. They buy takeaways nightly. They expect either fast food, or buffets, or delivery. They do not cook, heat, microwave, or prepare ANYTHING.

In between they snack from pre-made items and quaff soda.

No cooking. They hates it.

bobafelty

Ricky chokes his own chicken
kiwifarms.net
Was in a smaller market Walmart a few years ago and heard a woman belligerently screaming from the front of the store. Her angry rant echoed throughout the entire store. As I approached the front checkout area I finally saw the beast. About 400 pounds, strawberry blond rats nest hair, and a face usually only seen on methheads. Insane bulging eyes. Everyone was just staring while she yelled total nonsense. Then she stormed out of the store. She had a voice and face you can’t forget.

About 2 years later I stumble upon Chantal on YouTube and end up here on the farms. And I see the fat crazy lady from Walmart here...she has her own deathfat thread... Shanny for Christ.