Deathfat Encounters IRL -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

I AM FUNNY

kiwifarms.net
sorta powerlevel but whatever

my aunt is a fatass somewhere in the 500+ lbs range. she is bedbound, lives with her mother (my nan) but has left the house on a mobility scooter. there's not a lot of notable shit about her but what i will say is once at a relatives birthday we went out to eat at some fancy place and she made a huge scene bawling her eyes out over the food taking too long to cook.

i have no remorse for deathfats or her after what old gunty has done, how she requires a elderly woman to look after her because she is so fucking FAT. deathfats are just leeches that leech off over people and are so fuckin gluttonous that any self respect or any morals go out the window and food fills that void.

Industrial Lathe Man

It’s like taffy but more human based
kiwifarms.net
I had a friend once who was 500 lbs and 6’8”. His roommate and I encouraged him to walk every day and eat well even making dinners but didn’t lose weight. I found out later that he would sneak out to get McDonalds. Last time I saw him he was in the hospital dying of heart failure. When I left the hospital, I decided I would never talk to him again. He squandered his health and my efforts for fast food. I blocked him and I assume he died later.

DoorPost101

Get back here, you bacon stealing bitch!
kiwifarms.net

my aunt is a fatass somewhere in the 500+ lbs range. she is bedbound, lives with her mother (my nan) but has left the house on a mobility scooter. there's not a lot of notable shit about her but what i will say is once at a relatives birthday we went out to eat at some fancy place and she made a huge scene bawling her eyes out over the food taking too long to cook.

i have no remorse for deathfats or her after what old gunty has done, how she requires a elderly woman to look after her because she is so fucking FAT. deathfats are just leeches that leech off over people and are so fuckin gluttonous that any self respect or any morals go out the window and food fills that void.
She actually cried because the food was taking a while to cook, and in public no less? Yeesh, talk about being an addict denied their quick fix.

booklover

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, she has a lot more wrong with her than just morbid obesity. In her case, it's a symptom.

Red Velvet Frappe

kiwifarms.net
I worked as a CNA for awhile, and I never will forget this patient.

One topped the scale at around 660 or so, give or take. She had came in and her family said she could walk before. That was a bigger lie than she was, her legs were a mess, and she had been bedbound for at least a year. They demanded that we got her walking.

I quit before she left, and honestly her family was trailer trash. Stereotypical trash that thinks because they're loud they'll get their way, and nobody will tell them anything they don't want to hear. Rude, belligerent, cruel, tries to set me up with their weebo son who had dropped out of high school and he had those Loli shirts.

Their grandma was always on her call light, over everything. Wanted it done now, and would call the cops to the nursing home if we didn't arrive fast enough. When she came in, we couldn't lift her normally (with our arms and brute strength) to the sheer amount of dead weight. She then got mad at me when I looked at my coworker and said we'd have to get the "crane" to move her, because I wasn't ruining my back and knees as a teenager. Family threw a fit and said it was disrespectful, but in the end she had to be moved with the small crane we had.

on my last day I helped my replacement give her a bath and I found maggots in her folds, and some McDonald's french fries. She was on a strict diet to help her lose weight and she hadn't, and we confronted the family. I don't know what happened to her, and don't frankly care. She had blood pressure issues and was on a no salt diet with dialysis, but would eat family eyes bags of salt and vinegar chips everyday. Her legs were nothing but a festering mess of pus filled boils that was something like massive blisters. Obviously she smelled horribly.

Sweet Yuzu

NOT A GHOST I SWEAR
kiwifarms.net
I worked as a CNA for awhile, and I never will forget this patient.

One topped the scale at around 660 or so, give or take. She had came in and her family said she could walk before. That was a bigger lie than she was, her legs were a mess, and she had been bedbound for at least a year. They demanded that we got her walking.

I quit before she left, and honestly her family was trailer trash. Stereotypical trash that thinks because they're loud they'll get their way, and nobody will tell them anything they don't want to hear. Rude, belligerent, cruel, tries to set me up with their weebo son who had dropped out of high school and he had those Loli shirts.

Their grandma was always on her call light, over everything. Wanted it done now, and would call the cops to the nursing home if we didn't arrive fast enough. When she came in, we couldn't lift her normally (with our arms and brute strength) to the sheer amount of dead weight. She then got mad at me when I looked at my coworker and said we'd have to get the "crane" to move her, because I wasn't ruining my back and knees as a teenager. Family threw a fit and said it was disrespectful, but in the end she had to be moved with the small crane we had.

on my last day I helped my replacement give her a bath and I found maggots in her folds, and some McDonald's french fries. She was on a strict diet to help her lose weight and she hadn't, and we confronted the family. I don't know what happened to her, and don't frankly care. She had blood pressure issues and was on a no salt diet with dialysis, but would eat family eyes bags of salt and vinegar chips everyday. Her legs were nothing but a festering mess of pus filled boils that was something like massive blisters. Obviously she smelled horribly.
Loli shirts? Like those ones that were popular for a bit mostly as a meme? Like the tights Lori Cerda wears? Was it an ahegao shirt? The stinky folds with french fries reminds me of those reddit threads about horrifying fat people like the one who was left in her own shit for months. I'm sure that woman needed intensive skincare beyond what an assistant could even do. She needed to be washed and creamed with every antimicrobial in the book.

JamesFargo

Just popped a Lexapro, get turnt.
kiwifarms.net
I used to live in Charlottesville, and my mom's boyfriend would drive us to Yogaville about once a year. (Yes, there is a spiritual retreat in VA, and it's actually called that.) One time we had to carpool with a morbidly obese white guy. I believe he was homeless for a long stretch, which is how he put on all those pounds. The funny part is, Bob (the BF) drove a red Geo Metro, and the passenger's weight caused it to tilt sideways.

It's to the point where we don't even consider you a death fat until you're at least 300 lbs, and even people that big are very common. We're so jaded in the USA
Used to ride the train to work. I said the people got wider as I went uptown. That was a couple years ago; now the line is getting hazy. :story:

Not to get all Jared Leto in this thread, but it's a failure of society.🃏 Dumping sugar and corn into the food supply.

Last edited:

Scheele's Green

highly-toxic arsenic dye (RIP Napoleon)
kiwifarms.net
I sat next to a massive blob on a plane once. 0/5 stars would not recommend. Death might be preferable. I could feel every breath they took because their fat was touching most of the side of my body they were seated next to. Their rolls were crossing the armrest by many an inch. They had a foul odor that they tried to cover with cheap perfume. I doubt they could bathe properly. And worse still, they tried to fucking TALK to me while I was attempting to sleep away the flight. She kind of resembled an older ALR, but not as fat.

Deathfats on a plane are the worst kinds of deathfats to be near. Prove me wrong.

Likely

kiwifarms.net
We're so jaded in the USA that unless someone is really, REALLY big it doesn't phase us.
In large urban areas where people live in the city (mostly coastal cities), being and staying a deathfat is hard. You have to walk a lot, there's a lot of stairs, and also much more social pressure to not be huge.

It's a little jarring getting a layover or landing in STL or DIA, everyone is much larger on average. There's a huge difference in the people between say even SEA and SFO, and an even bigger difference between SFO/LAX/JFK/LGA and DIA/STL/etc.

Awkward Aardvark

kiwifarms.net
When I was in the army (not in the US) I shared a room with one deathfat. He was 6"2' tall, had a continuous rank odor even after he had just showered, his health was "barely passing" at the army entry medical exam due to constant proteinuria, size-related limited mobility and asthma. He was a total asshole to everyone around him, despite his room mates trying to help him out in all physical tasks and having patience with him always slowing our group down (we were dead last or almost dead last in all tasks) etc. We were weighed one week into the rookie period on a scale that went up to 150 kg (330 lbs). He was too fat for it and had to be weighed on a food scale that went up to 500 kg (1,100 lbs) with the help of a forklift and a big bag (don't ask how this worked, I wasn't observing it). He found the experience hilarious and laughed at the male nurses who had to get him in and out of the bag to safely maneuver him around with the forklift. Later on I heard that his weight was almost 190 kg (around 410 lbs). After the rookie period ended he was put to work in an office environment as he couldn't handle any other kind of activity and I lost almost all contact with him. Despite the guy only being 19 at the time, I still remember how I was continuously afraid of him hurting himself or even dying on the spot as he was huffing and puffing everywhere we went. This story luckily has a happy ending. This deathfat ended up becoming a doctor and lost over 200 lb in the process. He's been maintaining that weight for over a decade now. He even reached out to me once via Facebook to apologize his behavior and said that the army was the first place where no-one ever mistreated him due to his weight and it was this experience that started his slow process of changing his life around. Since then I've been tempted to ask about the process deathfats like him go through to become normal sized and decent human beings. I know that his transition didn't involve any surgery, but that's about it.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
When I was in the army (not in the US) I shared a room with one deathfat. He was 6"2' tall, had a continuous rank odor even after he had just showered, his health was "barely passing" at the army entry medical exam due to constant proteinuria, size-related limited mobility and asthma. He was a total asshole to everyone around him, despite his room mates trying to help him out in all physical tasks and having patience with him always slowing our group down (we were dead last or almost dead last in all tasks) etc. We were weighed one week into the rookie period on a scale that went up to 150 kg (330 lbs). He was too fat for it and had to be weighed on a food scale that went up to 500 kg (1,100 lbs) with the help of a forklift and a big bag (don't ask how this worked, I wasn't observing it). He found the experience hilarious and laughed at the male nurses who had to get him in and out of the bag to safely maneuver him around with the forklift. Later on I heard that his weight was almost 190 kg (around 410 lbs). After the rookie period ended he was put to work in an office environment as he couldn't handle any other kind of activity and I lost almost all contact with him. Despite the guy only being 19 at the time, I still remember how I was continuously afraid of him hurting himself or even dying on the spot as he was huffing and puffing everywhere we went. This story luckily has a happy ending. This deathfat ended up becoming a doctor and lost over 200 lb in the process. He's been maintaining that weight for over a decade now. He even reached out to me once via Facebook to apologize his behavior and said that the army was the first place where no-one ever mistreated him due to his weight and it was this experience that started his slow process of changing his life around. Since then I've been tempted to ask about the process deathfats like him go through to become normal sized and decent human beings. I know that his transition didn't involve any surgery, but that's about it.
Which region of the world is this? I’m intensely curious.

Sine Qua Non

kiwifarms.net
I was at work about a month ago and I had this 375ish male deathfat bitch at me that his flavored tea was not sweet enough. I literally filled up a third of the glass with syrup because I saw the order was rang in as for a sugar addicted fat that wanted extra, extra syrup (no, we do not have any sugar or fat reduced/free anything at this restaurant besides water and diet pepsi). I did not bother with the pump, just poured that liquid diabetes right in because I know if I don't, it will be sent back. I run something else to his table after bringing the drinks and the table started bitching at me that his drink was NOT SWEET. Cunts, there was no way this drink was not sweet enough. I dealt with a 450ish lb deathfat woman who actually requested I make her drinks of a similar nature when I am on because it was so fucking good (gag, but money is money...). So then he requested extra syrup. I thought of just asking my manager if we could just sell the dude a bottle of it and he could chug it like a career alcoholic at the table. Fucking disgusting, but he was over the moon when I brought about 8 additional oz of syrup to the table, like I had might as well brought him a few lines of the best cocaine money can buy, so hopefully they tipped well (I am tipped out on total sales and a share of tips).

What I have really discovered at this job is that deathfats have no shame. They will order massive amounts of ranch, extra butter, order so many meals and appetizers FOR THEMSELVES that it confuses the server trying to ring it in because it just seems so weird, despite the mass of fat sitting in front of them, that they are actually asking for 3 appetizers of fried food and then a massive 2000+ cal entrée for their meal after already ordering appetizers. We figured this particular customer ordered about 6000 calories of food just for themselves, forget the rest of the people in the party. Ate most of it too...just wtf. This was at lunch so you know this thing had dinner and second dessert later.

Ol Dirty Fatso

assigned fashion police at birth
kiwifarms.net
Used to ride the train to work. I said the people got wider as I went uptown. That was a couple years ago; now the line is getting hazy. :story:
I hate it but it's true. Also, the worst is when there's a middle seat on the train and some massively obese person tries to fit their ass in between you and the person on the other side.

If you're extra lucky, they're on the side of you that's towards the back of the train. That way you get all 400 lbs of lard leaning into you and crushing you against a pole/armrest every time the train slows down to pull into the station.

JamesFargo

Just popped a Lexapro, get turnt.
kiwifarms.net
Also, the worst is when there's a middle seat on the train and some massively obese person tries to fit their ass in between you and the person on the other side
Or when a commuter leans against a pole and swallows it with her asscrack. You want to look away but can't.

I used to work closely with a nearly immobile death fat, she would keep a bag of cookies at her desk, saying that she needed them for the times when her blood sugar was low. She was probably one of the dumbest humans I’ve ever met.
lorna-scott_1206177.jpg

Last edited:

Pocket_Sand!

The sand is not in my pockets, but in my soul.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've had one major IRL encounter with a deathfat, and holy hell was it depressing.

When I was 18, I'd joined the local volunteer fire department (kind of a right of passage/coming of age thing for young men in my small community back then) and we got called to Mrs. Simpson's house, shortly after I completed training. Mrs Simpson was a really weird middle aged lady who homeschooled her kids and never let them come into town. She had a daughter who was my age, and two sons who were younger. I'd never actually seen the daughter before that night, and it was a shock to say the least. I'd say she was easily in the 750+ lb range. They'd called the rescue squad because she was having trouble breathing, and couldn't leave her room. She could sort of get up and waddle to the bathroom area in the room, but couldn't fit out the door. I have no idea how long she'd been in there, but it was obvious they'd taken the time to set up her living area to accommodate her size. And her size was shocking. Standing up, her calf rolls mostly covered her feet, you could see her toes, and that was about it. Her knees were non existent, and even if they hadn't been obscured by leg fat, her gut hung down to that level and would have hidden them anyway. There were rolls upon folds upon rolls, she was the widest woman I've ever seen, sitting she was easily 6 feet wide. It was kind of astounding, but surprisingly she wasn't filthy for a housebound borderline immobile deathfat. It seems her family considered her care to be of the utmost importance and took it very seriously, bathing her, ensuring she went to the bathroom properly, taking care of her skin (she didn't have a single bed sore, and wasn't shaped like she laid in the same spot for months on end) and the like. But she was having serious breathing issues, and after getting her hooked up to oxygen, we had to figure out how to get her out of the house to the hospital. We didn't have a stretcher that could deal with her, and there were only 4 of us, myself as the driver, two EMT's and the chief. Fortunately for her, her room had been the dining room of the house at one point, and had a large picture window facing the side yard. After more members showed up we agreed that the most effective way of moving her was removing the picture window and getting her out that way. It was exactly like you've seen it on TV, busting out walls or windows, 8 men handling a heavy canvas sling (a cattle sling borrowed from the local veterinarian) and dragging her up into the ambulance to lie on the floor. We ended up having to haul her up closer to Chicago because neither of the local hospitals were equipped to deal with her. Unloading her was likewise an ordeal, but at least we had more help, and they had a gurney for handling people that size. She was in the hospital for the better part of a year, and from what I understand her family, her mother in particular, was the biggest obstacle to her losing weight and getting proper treatment. She'd be sneaking in food, contradicting the doctors at every turn, you name it. Keep in mind that Tara had almost never been off their property, and certainly never without her mother so you can imagine how much influence the crazy bat had over her. She did eventually come home, and went straight back to the farm, although you do occasionally see her outside now, but never in town. She's still huge, but far smaller than she was when we hauled her out all those years ago.

Last edited:

Awkward Aardvark

kiwifarms.net
THEY ALWAYS FUCKING DO THAT
I've seen multiple videos of "size-positive" people, which I guess is code for people who're proud of being fat, showing their candy drawers at home or work, and they're always something ridiculous in the style of 10 lb of sweets etc. Some of those cows point out that the stash is "only for emergencies", but their close proximity always to the area the cow in question spends most of her time in, makes it rather obvious that they're having a lot of continuous emergencies and I bet that the stash is refilled on a weekly, if not daily, basis. In contrast, when I stock up for "emergencies" I put things high up in a place I rarely visit so that the emergency preparedness material doesn't interfere with my daily life.

Sine Qua Non

kiwifarms.net
I've seen multiple videos of "size-positive" people, which I guess is code for people who're proud of being fat, showing their candy drawers at home or work, and they're always something ridiculous in the style of 10 lb of sweets etc. Some of those cows point out that the stash is "only for emergencies", but their close proximity always to the area the cow in question spends most of her time in, makes it rather obvious that they're having a lot of continuous emergencies and I bet that the stash is refilled on a weekly, if not daily, basis. In contrast, when I stock up for "emergencies" I put things high up in a place I rarely visit so that the emergency preparedness material doesn't interfere with my daily life.
Funny thing is, if you are a deathfat with da beetus, low blood sugar means you took too much insulin which means it was your own damn fault and excuse for eating cookies that if you did not eat would not have VERY, VERY, VERY likely Type II.

Awkward Aardvark

kiwifarms.net
I'm a n00b, since I can't quote your reply to me Mr. COCI, but you totally hit the nerve with your comment! I've witnessed on several occasions how a diabetic cow loses her shit completely when someone suggests that she'd cut down their sugar consumption to get a better handle on their erratic blood sugars. My sister-in-law is a nurse and she was working on the same ward with this T2 diabetic deathfat. The deathfat was insistent on not eating fruit because "it had too much sugar", but kept candy bars, cookies and sugary coke around to "treat her lows". As you may have guessed, these "lows" happened pretty much all the time and my sister-in-law had several frank discussions with her, pointing out that it's not a great idea to take 50 units of insulin shots every hour throughout your day. The deathfat ended up taking some 5 years of early retirement from nursing due to her poor health (complications of diabetes).

Most recently one of my currently favorite cows (pictured in my profile) completely lost her shit on twitter, when a diabetes advocate recommended that she'd switch her massive carb consumption to protein. The cow went ahead and insulted the diabetes advocate, cursed at him, and eventually blocked him, whereas the diabetes advocate kept his or her cool the entire time, calmly and decisively trying to walk the cow down from the edge (or, rather, feedlot) and into a more sane form of living. Needless to say, the attempt was a failure as they almost always are with these cows.