Deathfat Encounters IRL -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Awkward Aardvark

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this qualifies as IRL encounter but calling this 16yo thing healthy is peak 2021

About 6 months into Covid-19 I realized to my horror that the HAES crowd had won. It felt impossible, but this pandemic proved it. There's no fatphobia, there's only HAES and it's completely accepted by the broad US culture. I came to this realization after having run into article upon article talking about "mysterious deaths" associated with Covid-19 of "healthy people". A picture of said people was of course showed and each and every time the person in question was at least obese, if not morbidly obese. One article (that I can't find) went as far ahead and talked about a woman dying from Covid-19 who was otherwise completely healthy aside from her pre-diabetes and mild asthma. I mean, come on, what kind of fucking definition of health is that. There also was a story about a "completely healthy" family of which some 5-6 people had died from Covid-19 and most other family members had suffered from severe Covid-19 symptoms and every single family member was at least obese. What irks me is that you can't even talk about this stuff on most social media, because they've decided to side with the HAES crowd and ban you for "hate speech". It's beyond ludicrous, horrifying and depressing.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Tubby Tess fatting around Alaska took me back to a time for my MBA when we went on an international tour of finance and business in Europe. There was lots of sightseeing mixed in and there were three fatties who whined and complained nonstop. We walked quite a bit and it’s clear these young ladies were not used to the exercise. They had perpetually pissed off looks on their face and would make sarcastic comments about having to go on yet another half mile walk to a restaurant. Of course, at the restaurants, these were European portions too which got them angrier. By the mid afternoon they were absolutely insufferable.

Things came to a head when the majority of the class voted to add in a visit to a 600 year old cathedral and one fattie had had enough! She started huffing and puffing about how unfair it was to add this in and how their opinions were ignored. The other two fatties jumped in and backed up their rotund friend. This was just before terms like “gaslighting” became a thing so it was mostly them whining about how their votes didn’t count for anything. A tour guide took them back to the hotel.

From that point on the rest of the trip, they didn’t go out at all. They were there without fail for breakfast at the hotel we were all in but that was the only time we’d see them. Not sure what they did and nobody cared or even brought them up.

Ol Dirty Fatso

assigned fashion police at birth
kiwifarms.net
About 6 months into Covid-19 I realized to my horror that the HAES crowd had won. It felt impossible, but this pandemic proved it. There's no fatphobia, there's only HAES and it's completely accepted by the broad US culture. I came to this realization after having run into article upon article talking about "mysterious deaths" associated with Covid-19 of "healthy people". A picture of said people was of course showed and each and every time the person in question was at least obese, if not morbidly obese. One article (that I can't find) went as far ahead and talked about a woman dying from Covid-19 who was otherwise completely healthy aside from her pre-diabetes and mild asthma. I mean, come on, what kind of fucking definition of health is that. There also was a story about a "completely healthy" family of which some 5-6 people had died from Covid-19 and most other family members had suffered from severe Covid-19 symptoms and every single family member was at least obese. What irks me is that you can't even talk about this stuff on most social media, because they've decided to side with the HAES crowd and ban you for "hate speech". It's beyond ludicrous, horrifying and depressing.
Got into an argument with a close family member of mine, who kept saying they would be perfectly fine if they got covid because they're "in decent health." For the record, they have a bmi of about 39 and numerous obesity related health issues. Guess which one of us ended up in the hospital vs got sick but it just felt like having a shitty flu?

Cheesy

thank god for fat women on the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I just remembered the first fat fuck I've seen irl. When I was in middle school, we had an art show - it was mostly for the parents to walk around and compliment their little Picassos and Pollacks, talk to the art teacher, and snack on some light refreshments. (Think veggie tray, chips, soda, what you'd find at a middle school event. Nothing fancy.)
I had set my little project up next to my friend's painting and we were making idle talk while parents walked around the room. I remember he seemed nervous and I soon found out why.

The double doors open. In walks an absolute beast of a woman, probably close to 400, 450 pounds. She's about 5'4" and looks like someone scaled her down in photoshop. She wore a tarp like purple shirt and sweatpants that looked like they would rip if she moved her gunt too fast. Her ass looked like a shelf and jiggled the opposite way from gunt. A small, meek looking man trailed behind her, carrying her handbag. I glanced at my friend and gave him the "BRO do you see this shit?!" look which he did not return. Seconds later, the beastie squeals "[friends name], baby your art is so good, lemme get up real close to it!" and she waddled forward, embracing my friend as she went. He looked dead behind the eyes.

After Fat Mom and Feeder Dad were done looking at their son's painting, she toddled over to a bench and sat her fat ass down, demanding Feeder go "git her some food." The husband left her purse and shuffled off to the veg tray leftovers. While the husband was away, I watched this woman root through her purse, grab a stick of deodorant, and liberally apply it from her elbow to armpits to bellybutton, under her gunt, and back up the other side, ending at the opposite elbow.

I cannot for the life of me remember anything else that happened that day. After that moment. She was the first fat fuck I'd ever seen in my young life and from around that point forward, I decided I would do whatever it took to never get that fucking fat.

BIG BILL HELL'S

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
kiwifarms.net
I watched this woman root through her purse, grab a stick of deodorant, and liberally apply it from her elbow to armpits to bellybutton, under her gunt, and back up the other side, ending at the opposite elbow.
Words literally fail me. I've literally been staring at this sentence for the last two minutes, mouth agape, trying to decide if I should be horrified or laughing. (The answer to that is 'yes', of course.)

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
I used to go to highschool with this kid who was already over 300 pounds, he was a hambeast. All his family were incredibly fat and it was obvious why, his mother fed him like he was a circus elephant with copious amounts of fatty food at all hours. He broke at least 3 desks and a concrete ping pong table by sitting on it, one of the times he fell on the floor of the classroom after breaking a chair he just stayed there crying and everyone around was just in silence, a rare ocurrence for highschoolers but this guy was so fat other kids didn't made fun of him anymore because it was too depressing to watch. He was effectively a cripple and i consider his family child abusers for feeding their kid that way.

Last thing i knew from him is that he eventually got a gastric bypass, still at a very young age but he was at a severe risk of dying young if he didn't so it was the lesser risk in the long run. He lost a lot of weight but still looked really weird and pudgy, apparently he gained a lot of weight back eventually and became fat again but more normal fat, not like before. I imagine if you go back to eating and pushing it your stomach just stretches again, with his family and the habits he was raised with he was set for failure.

DeeShmee

kiwifarms.net
I used to work with one who matches the description not only in appearance but in selfish shitty attitude. I worked with them for years so I will post some highlights. Prefaced with the knowledge that most employees were expats, this meant a lot of crossover between work and social life. This will be long.

They had every ailment you could think of (even claiming cancer and treatments when that was a lie). In the years I knew them they had at least 6 surgeries. Every ailment they went for they returned saying “the doctor has never seen a case of blank as bad as mine” ailments that can be confirmed: diabetes, cellulitis, thyroid removed (claimed cancer but already caught lying about that years earlier also said they kept their thyroid in their freezer), broken bones, sprained ankles, anything and everything. I never asked follow up questions because they were always more than eager to share their current sob story. One of my coworkers saw a conversation between us and was amazed at how little I spoke and how they never stopped.

They had gastric surgery (said they kept their removed stomach in their freezer) lost a bunch of weight, then put it all back on and more. Claimed their thyroid issues caused the weight gain (when most doctors will admit that a thyroid condition may result in about 20 lbs on average not another human’s weight).

Historically they have had their life savings stolen by two separate people on separate occasions (as spouses both times) due to their own negligence (they said that their partner insisted all money be transferred to their account only and then they would receive an allowance, after the money was transferred they disappeared). They were constantly borrowing money (always owed for medical procedures) and manipulating young new hires who were still paying off student debt. They lied about their age claiming to only be about 40 (but in reality was at least 10 years older 10 years ago) always dating people half their age and claiming previous suitors were still pursuing them (I met them and they were married, soon divorced but ex was always was trying to get them back, and in the years I knew they were engaged 3 more times and then married to someone else when I left). I asked someone once how the deathfat kept meeting people as they were always going on dates or having their doctors always hitting on them and the informant told me they were responding to strangers messages on Facebook telling them how attractive they are (these can be found in messenger under message requests and spam in case anyone was wondering how to find their next ex).

This person was not good at their job and because of my position (supervisor of sorts) I often had to pick up their slack and literally do their job for them (With no extra compensation) instead of doing their job they would converse with their “ team” about their ailments, seeking sympathy and telling every victim story they had. (My personal favourite was how they were on someone’s murder list and the police told her after they caught the person who had already murdered someone else and the deathfat was definitely next (not made up at all)-this was when they were a teenager working in McDonalds or something - second favourite was when they claimed the country we worked in was spying on them for speaking against their leader in an interview with a journalist from our country of origin - evidence of this was getting strange unknown caller phone calls that they actually answered)

Their diabetes meant they often showed up late to their “shift” again me waiting for them, and occasionally in the middle they would run to the cafeteria for food for low blood sugar- but my favourite story about this happened to my friend (another co-worker) they were in the same break room and my friend minding own business doing nothing the other person holds up an Oreo and says “If I don’t eat this Oreo, I could die” meaning their blood sugar was so low that the Oreo was the only life giving sustenance on earth. My friend and I immediately only referred to them as Oreo ever since and to this day.

This person engaged in a lot of gossip and spreading rumours around the work place, trying to convince people they were important. The CEO’s child got married and some people from work were invited this person pitched a fit and posted online about how horrible the workplace was and discriminatory until they finally got their invite to the wedding. Day of the wedding, this person shows up on time for the reception - culture of this country is that nothing really happens until 2-3 hours after “start time” person is alone miserable and when other coworkers finally arrive and the festivities are about to begin they leave miserable and complaining that no one was there (also likely that they weren’t served food) This person had been in country for at least 4 years at that point and knew the culture.

My last story is really my friend’s, he went on a local sight seeing tour and the tour guide was a local resident who also worked with us. The death fat found out when and where the tour was happening and just showed up with another fat friend- crashed my friend‘s tour and just joined them. After a bit of time they demanded the itinerary be changed because they were hungry my friend offered an apple they responded “I need real food”. So they went to lunch, the deathfat did nothing but complain. Just before the end of the tour the deathfat and other fat leave early they never offered to pay for any of the tour that they crashed and changed and did not tip the tour guide or even thank anyone or apologize for crashing it.

DeeShmee

kiwifarms.net
Okay I know I already wrote a novel but I have a bit more to add same person as above.

They are an animal hoarder. They would sneak their puppies and kittens to work with them (3 separate animals at different times that I know of, usually for several weeks at a time) which then soiled their work area- they did not clean that up, left it for the cleaners. Two of those dogs they just randomly never mentioned again once they were full grown - acted like they never existed. One of their cats had kittens in a closet and they didn’t know the cat was pregnant or notice that it gave birth for a few days. They had male and female cats without getting at least one sex fixed to avoid that. One dog lived in a cage on the roof of their apartment building never interacted with it or took care of it at all. By the time I left they had several cats, a monkey maybe the roof dog? And they recently adopted a tortoise.

Being an expat our company provided transportation to work in the form of a bus we shared a bus as we lived in the same neighborhood. One day I was sick but my friend told me they yelled at my friend because another bus rider texted my friend that they weren’t taking the bus- the deathfat yelled at my friend “he isn’t supposed to text you! everyone is supposed to text me! I am the bus police!” While stomping their cellulitis inflamed foot.

On a separate occasion I went to see one of my bosses on a break (we were friends) and he said he was glad I came because he was about to call me about a complaint from the bus and this person. I assumed it was because the new driver missed their apartment, then dropped us off at work before going back to pick them up - oh but I was completely wrong. They had come into his office crying that we were being an exclusive clique on the bus, talking, laughing and being friendly and purposely excluding them. My jaw dropped. However, I should have remembered that this person honestly felt that because we all worked together we should all hang out together and go on vacations together. Now I am friendly with everyone I work with while at work because I am a professional but that doesn’t mean I am friends with everyone I work with. Most of the rest of the staff felt like I did not the deathfat.

I AM FUNNY

kiwifarms.net
sorta powerlevel but whatever

my aunt is a fatass somewhere in the 500+ lbs range. she is bedbound, lives with her mother (my nan) but has left the house on a mobility scooter. there's not a lot of notable shit about her but what i will say is once at a relatives birthday we went out to eat at some fancy place and she made a huge scene bawling her eyes out over the food taking too long to cook.

i have no remorse for deathfats or her after what old gunty has done, how she requires a elderly woman to look after her because she is so fucking FAT. deathfats are just leeches that leech off over people and are so fuckin gluttonous that any self respect or any morals go out the window and food fills that void.
update to this for those interested, she now shits in a bed pan and required my elderly 80 year old grandmother to clean it out. the small amount of remorse that I unfortunately had for my gaunt is gone and if she died tomorrow I would feel nothing and would not attend the funeral. srry for powerlevel yet again

The Heartthrob

get lost you hobo ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
Okay I know I already wrote a novel but I have a bit more to add same person as above.
The Oreo story is a riot lmao

She's morbidly obese and apparently all of her organs are failing on her, but one bout of low sugar will be the nail in the coffin. I'm guessing she was insulin dependent or claiming to be based on all of those low sugars she was reporting.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net

She's morbidly obese and apparently all of her organs are failing on her, but one bout of low sugar will be the nail in the coffin. I'm guessing she was insulin dependent or claiming to be based on all of those low sugars she was reporting.
One of the managers at a job I had was diabetic. A young, decently fit guy, but once in a rare while his blood sugar would get weird and he would faint.

The entire store knew he was diabetic, so if he fainted, someone would give him a bit of orange juice, or one of the two pieces of hard candy he always kept on him in case this happened.
He never needed an Oreo, a king size candy bar, donut, or anything else.
These fatties that need "mah shugas" excuse always make me laugh.

The Heartthrob

kiwifarms.net
One of the managers at a job I had was diabetic. A young, decently fit guy, but once in a rare while his blood sugar would get weird and he would faint.

The entire store knew he was diabetic, so if he fainted, someone would give him a bit of orange juice, or one of the two pieces of hard candy he always kept on him in case this happened.
It is viable to eat Oreos for low blood sugar, but I'm guessing she was just bluffing so she could bogart them without judgment and get some victim points in the process. It makes me think of when Tess Holiday claimed she was anorexic after she probably skipped one meal lol

Awkward Aardvark

kiwifarms.net

My father is diabetic so I know a fair bit about the disease. The blood of a healthy adult has less than 1 teaspoon of sugar in it. And just to be pedantic, it's not really "sugar", which is a 50/50 mixture of glucose and fructose, but pure glucose. There are only two ways to get low blood sugars - one is to run a marathon until you deplete your glucose storages (not easy to do), the other way is to inject insulin. Your liver keeps making glucose from the protein you've consumed 24/7 so it truly is hard to get into a state of low blood sugar without insulin injections. When you count how much insulin you need to cover a meal (also called bolus) or to cover your existence/non-meal time (also called basal), you can sometimes overdo it and get a little low blood sugars. To eat a single Oreo or at best three Oreos should be plenty to cover from however great your measuring error was.

For an obese person to get there, they would have to specifically take so much insulin as if they were anticipating to consume a huge load of sugars, because else such a gross miscalculation would be very unlikely, if not impossible. Of course, eating loads of Oreos (far more than three) will also push your blood sugar up to the skies that necessities a large insulin shot to bring it down, which is easy to overdo, which in turn leads to bucket full of Oreos, which in turn... you know where this is going.

I always find it funny how the FAs are talking about the "dangers of weight cycling", for which there is poor evidence to the point of it not even being a thing, but then never discuss the dangers of blood sugar cycling, because oh boy is there evidence for that! And to make matters worse, it'll take at least a full year to cycle your weight down by extreme crash dieting and eat it back up again, but you can have 10+ serious blood sugar swings in a single day if you're taking rocket sized insulin shots and bucket sized Oreo meals.

Edit: Fixed an important typo: it's a "teaspoon" not a "table spoon". For those not mathematically inclined, a table spoon is the same as three teaspoons.

Last edited:

LittleBastard

kiwifarms.net
I used to work with one. She was easily 500+ lbs, her ass was bigger than her entire torso and stuck out like Aunt Fanny. You could hear her snort and struggle to breathe from across the call floor, which she couldn't walk 10 feet across without having to stop at someone else's desk to wheeze and catch her breath. Sometimes she'd have to get off the phone to use a breathing machiene when her blood pressure would get too high. Monitoring her calls was absolute hell too. She'd breathe directly into the microphone, eat on calls, went off on religious tangents or just plain insulted the customer before "killing them with kindness". Did I mention she would sit down at other peoples desks when she got out of breath? She'd start talking to people on the phone with clients as she was wheezing and catching her breath. From 10 feet of walking. I don't know how she survives.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if I posted this before but a few years ago me and a coworker went to the zoo on free entrance day. With the benefit of hindsight we should have just paid the five dollars to go on any other day because free entrance day turned it into a human zoo.... complete with elephants. Not to far ahead of us in line (because it was so crowded that the whole zoo turned into one long line) was a lady with the hugest ass I ever saw. It was like you pulled a bunch of other asses on top of each other. Rest of her was fat too of course. Me and my friend did have a giggle over how she dwarfed even the trio of obese managers we were stuck with.

So the moral of the story is this, zoos are worth paying for and don't overfeed the patrons.

DeeShmee

kiwifarms.net

Yes Type 2 insulin dependent. They would talk about how they never had soda (after gastric surgery) and barely ate but whenever my friend or I saw them they had food and of course Diet Coke. My friend saw them in the cafeteria more (I was usually waiting for them to show up so I could leave) and he said they always look ashamed or embarrassed when he was there and would try to explain to him why they were back getting food again (this was always after their lunch break when they ate then too) and my friend really did not care what anyone ate at all.

I also had one of my team members who was type 1 diabetic and I always had orange juice boxes in my office in case they were needed and in the year they worked with me that happened twice. It was more her refusal of an apple when hungry because it wasn’t ‘real food’ and how often she would claim her sugars were low and needed to get coverage to get food. Like almost daily.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
>be me at store
>turn a corner
>an absolutely GARGANTUAN black woman on a scooter is blocking the whole aisle
>probably 400 lbs+ on 5 foot frame
>idk it's hard to tell when they're an amorphous blob
>I look down into her cart
>literally nothing but sodas
>Mt dew, Pepsi, coke, sprite, fucking everything
>not even organized, looks like she scooted down the aisle with one arm outstretched knocking random sodas into the basket
>shit is literally piled up almost twice the height of the actual basket, must be upwards of 25 6-packs
>manage to squeeze around her
>behind her follows a little niglet who I didn't see behind her girth
>poor kid is skin and bones
>horrible realization, none of that soda is for the kid
>there is literally nothing there for him to eat either
>this cunt is spending all her foodstamps or whatever the fuck on inhuman amounts of soda for herself while not getting anything for her kid

I felt so bad. Idk if this is worse than fat parents making their kids fat, but every fiber of my being wished I could get that kid help. Fat people are subhuman.

The Heartthrob

kiwifarms.net
Yes Type 2 insulin dependent. They would talk about how they never had soda (after gastric surgery) and barely ate but whenever my friend or I saw them they had food and of course Diet Coke. My friend saw them in the cafeteria more (I was usually waiting for them to show up so I could leave) and he said they always look ashamed or embarrassed when he was there and would try to explain to him why they were back getting food again (this was always after their lunch break when they ate then too) and my friend really did not care what anyone ate at all.

I also had one of my team members who was type 1 diabetic and I always had orange juice boxes in my office in case they were needed and in the year they worked with me that happened twice. It was more her refusal of an apple when hungry because it wasn’t ‘real food’ and how often she would claim her sugars were low and needed to get coverage to get food. Like almost daily.
That sounds so much like Chantal in her parking lot mukbangs lmao

Yeah, an apple is actually perfect for addressing low sugars in an outing like that. Like Awkward Aardvark said above, her sugars would only be dropping that low that consistently if she were unprepared for physical activity (like hiking or playing basketball), if she had other issues like an inconsistent sleep schedule, or if she was injecting way too much insulin. She should be monitoring her numbers before every injection and calculating her carb:insulin ratio, but it sounds more like she was blindly injecting (guessing how much she needs and rarely checking what it does to her body). She was probably fully aware she was doing it wrong, but liked the attention and the extra snacks that came along with it.

Tranimal Farm

a.k.a. Quixotic Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Friend of a friend, fat, but wasn't the fattest, but was ugly as sin, who, upon the group conversation turning towards my friend thinking about joining a gym and asking me which one I went to, and if I could get her some type of referral deal, ugly bitch goes into a rant about how people who go to the gym regularly and seriously engage in exercise beyond what's needed to maintain baseline health, do so because they are addicted to being miserable.

She's not part of the friend group anymore