Deathfat Nursery: Morbidly Obese Children & Their Enabling + Exploitative Parents - BABY MUKBANGS - "Mommy Influencers" - McCall & Hazel Jo Deason + Carly & Madison "Pineapple Baby" Lassley + assorted friends

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found the doc about the russian woman:
I had not heard of this, nor did I remember what you had written about the Russian woman. As such, HOLY SHIT did that doc take a sudden turn for the horrifying.

She roided up her TODDLER??? And of course I looked it up and he died last year at 21. That's fucking Jeanette Jennings level of life-destroying horror. What a deluded bitch.

Meat Target

You'll never take me alive, Human Hive!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, this is going to be one of the threads I only occasionally read to keep myself from being MATI isn't it? I mean that stupid subreddit about obese cats is enough to piss me off.
Edit:
Nothing funny about this.
View attachment 2213503
That is an IRL Eric Cartman in the making.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know how it works but since pediatricians are mandated reporters , is there anything reportable about this? Or can they only just give diet and exercise papers :'(
They would have to report if it was causing distress to the child. But considering how bogged down those types of departments are it's gonna take time for "Fat baby" probably even if they are in distress. Most CPS used a risk assessment thing and there is no way to know if "fat baby" fits their boxes they have to check.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know how it works but since pediatricians are mandated reporters , is there anything reportable about this? Or can they only just give diet and exercise papers :'(
Even if there were such a thing, a person who knows anything like that should be strongly cautioned against posting that kind of thing. Mothers who exploit their children for profit can read that kind of information and use it to make it more difficult for mandated reporters to have a real impact when needed.

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
They would have to report if it was causing distress to the child. But considering how bogged down those types of departments are it's gonna take time for "Fat baby" probably even if they are in distress. Most CPS used a risk assessment thing and there is no way to know if "fat baby" fits their boxes they have to check.
Those are also weighted against the types of neglect that aren't painfully obviously neglect--and having known examples of the types who work in CPS?

They're more likely among the target audience of these mothers. I can kind of get it, a chubby baby is probably a nice change when your day is more shit like "junkie parent(s) can't be bothered to stop getting high long enough to feed the damn kid," but... Well, there's a reason we end up with things like a kid having to murder their mom to escape abuse & exploitation.

These kids probably won't have that option on the clean track--the built-in defense does require you do it yourself, and...can't really see them as physically capable, unless they just sit on mom.

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
Those are also weighted against the types of neglect that aren't painfully obviously neglect--and having known examples of the types who work in CPS?

They're more likely among the target audience of these mothers. I can kind of get it, a chubby baby is probably a nice change when your day is more shit like "junkie parent(s) can't be bothered to stop getting high long enough to feed the damn kid," but... Well, there's a reason we end up with things like a kid having to murder their mom to escape abuse & exploitation.

These kids probably won't have that option on the clean track--the built-in defense does require you do it yourself, and...can't really see them as physically capable, unless they just sit on mom.
Yes. And just because the need for help isn't imminent and urgent,,doesn't negate the seriousness of less urgent abuse situations.
The malnourished crack baby will always come before a fat baby but it doesn't result in any less trauma.

FarmerKhourtney

Sitting down for safety reasons
kiwifarms.net
So yesterday in McCall’s insta stories, she posted her massive knee wound from falling... while pregnant... while carrying her big fat fucking toddler. What a fucking idiot and it’s a shame she didn’t get more injured.

It’ll be a huge blow for her if she ends up having a c section for her upcoming delivery

No heavy lifting (usually they refer to it as nothing heavier than your newborn) for weeks

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
So yesterday in McCall’s insta stories, she posted her massive knee wound from falling... while pregnant... while carrying her big fat fucking toddler. What a fucking idiot and it’s a shame she didn’t get more injured.
McCall's unborn child didn't ask for this. I can understand wishing Susan Schofield would crash her car into a bus full of prison inmates, but calm down. McCall is just a retard. You might find the Reddit that cries over the quality of Hazel's shoes is more your speed.

Johnl260589

kiwifarms.net
McCall's unborn child didn't ask for this. I can understand wishing Susan Schofield would crash her car into a bus full of prison inmates, but calm down. McCall is just a retard. You might find the Reddit that cries over the quality of Hazel's shoes is more your speed.
Never said I wanted her unborn baby to get hurt? Lol but if she got injured enough to go to the hospital, they’d tell her not to carry a really fat kid around while pregnant, because someone needs to tell her. She could potentially miscarry, at this point considered stillborn, carrying heavy ass things around lol

Last edited:

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
Never said I wanted her unborn baby to get hurt? Lol but if she got injured enough to go to the hospital, they’d tell her not to carry a really fat kid around while pregnant, because someone needs to tell her. She could potentially miscarry, at this point considered stillborn, carrying heavy ass things around lol
I just hope the new baby isn't either born with issues or "develop" issues later making it as needy or needier than Hazel.
Btw, does the sperm donor fiance EVER do anything!? Where is he at when this chick is toting his kid around hurting herself? Why isn't HE toting her around?

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
Actually, McCall's unborn child is exactly why to wish she'd gotten injured a bit worse.

As you said, McCall's just a retard, and she comes off as a pretty low-key one. I'm pretty sure she even got the diagnosis of it back in school--public schools get extra money for every special needs student...but odds are McCall's school spent that extra money on the school administration because she comes off as just enough low-level retarded that it'd not be too obvious that early on that no, she really does need some extra help.

What we're seeing now is just the cumulative effects of years of kind of shit. I bet we'd not even know about McCall if somebody had quit being 'nice' and just hooked her up with an appropriate new parents class back when she was pregnant the first time...instead of just assuming that having ovaries results in magically knowing what the fuck to do with a baby.

Now? If a dressing-down from the emergency department staff doesn't sink in that she could kill her kid--or herself, if she has a c-section and bursts her stitches--then either they need to work on their skills there or she's a lot worse off than she seems most of the time. Some places are set up even to do the kind of intervention she needs and will do it; she doesn't come off as malicious as much as ignorant...and yeah, there are people who are that ignorant.

Part of why I'm not really surprised about McCall is I've heard from people whose job is that kind of shit about local, pre-social-media cases--from the people whose job specifically was to help clean up the mess. It's one of those things where the best thing you can do is stop pissing around being 'nice' because the problem is only going to get worse. The worst thing about it--and why I know I couldn't do that job--is that often, the parents mean well, so when it finally sinks in just how badly they've fucked up and how bad shit really is...

(Also, add me to the list of people wondering if the fiance does shit in the kids' lives.)

#1DeathFat

kiwifarms.net
B37569D5-0A87-420A-B00A-F0B73B12647C.jpeg
Hazel is holding a large fast food beverage :(
(contents and specific chain unknown)