Deathfat Nursery: Morbidly Obese Children & Their Enabling + Exploitative Parents - BABY MUKBANGS - "Mommy Influencers" - McCall & Hazel Jo Deason + Carly & Madison "Pineapple Baby" Lassley + assorted friends

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
I haven't gotten to sit in for the standard spiel for somebody who is expecting a baby, but I am reasonably certain that 'vaginal pain' is on the list of shit you call in, if not just go straight to the ER for.

I wonder if she'll make any of the connections...

i actually disagree, as much as I hate this idiot. Vaginal pain is normal during pregnancy especially in the later months. It's almost always just pressure on the nerves.

she's still an idiot though.

LonesomeDud

Jesus is King
kiwifarms.net
But being a deathfat can be reversible and being trooned out by your parents is not something you can come back from, puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones fuck you up for life way worse than fat.
I understood it as a question that meant is it worse to have a deathfat or a troon AS A PARENT.

But yeah, I'd rather be a deathfat than a troon as a child.

Cold Waffle

kiwifarms.net
Madi's certainly enough...and then some.
1628398874748.png
Her siblings play football and baseball (dad coaches baseball), but Madi just sits like a lump and Ursula scoots when her mom doesn't haul her. Sign the kid up for swim lessons. Between lessons, get her a good-fitting lifejacket and let her go to town kicking to propel herself around. Develop her core and leg muscles. Get her a PT re-eval and get her in rigorous 3x/wk PT. Once a week ain't cutting it and mom doesn't have the balls to push her kid outside of their appointments. I'm not one to get MOTI, but this shit is maddening. 🎩

Jeep1971

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2424476
Her siblings play football and baseball (dad coaches baseball), but Madi just sits like a lump and Ursula scoots when her mom doesn't haul her. Sign the kid up for swim lessons. Between lessons, get her a good-fitting lifejacket and let her go to town kicking to propel herself around. Develop her core and leg muscles. Get her a PT re-eval and get her in rigorous 3x/wk PT. Once a week ain't cutting it and mom doesn't have the balls to push her kid outside of their appointments. I'm not one to get MOTI, but this shit is maddening. 🎩
Ursula.....I'm deceased.😭

That first baby, Hazel Jo, seems unwell. Kiddo isn't just slow on milestones; A two-year-old who says nothing, can't walk, and isn't at least trying to use a fork or spoon is way, way outside of the norm. And not being able to coordinate getting food to her mouth is another skill most kids are developing in the year-ish bracket. Kids like that are usually in several types of early intervention even if they're a normal weight.

BunchofMunch

kiwifarms.net
That first baby, Hazel Jo, seems unwell. Kiddo isn't just slow on milestones; A two-year-old who says nothing, can't walk, and isn't at least trying to use a fork or spoon is way, way outside of the norm. And not being able to coordinate getting food to her mouth is another skill most kids are developing in the year-ish bracket. Kids like that are usually in several types of early intervention even if they're a normal weight.
Agreed. There was one video where her mother was babbling on about some shit while Hazel was climbing on her and drooling mouthfuls...she seems so very behind, Madi is at least just fat.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2424476

Look at those saggy fat facial cheeks! It looks like she will be morbidly obese way before 5th grade! Do American public schools not care when kids reach a dangerous weight from obesity?