Deathfat Nursery: Morbidly Obese Children & Their Enabling + Exploitative Parents - BABY MUKBANGS - "Mommy Influencers" - McCall & Hazel Jo Deason + Carly & Madison "Pineapple Baby" Lassley + assorted friends

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion here with today's "woke" crowd, but anybody that lets a child in their care under the age of 13 is committing a form of abuse. A lot of people who become death fats became so because they were never taught moderation or about nutrition. Some parents just like to shut their kids up with food and then tell them they are perfect when they are teased or doctors say they are at risk for type 2 diabetes before they enter their teens.
Childhood obesity is an epidemic and the public can't even mention it without being called out for bullying.
Let's just say I'm not showing this thread to a few people I know because if you ever want to hear somebody flip out about the fat-acceptance movement? Try a nutritionist who works with deathfats.

Most of the professional advice for childrearing for the past ~40-50 years has been pure shit, and how they tackle bullying is...a lot of it is based on the absolute worst wrong guesses possible. (Basically? Don't hand out pointless praise. It'll make the kid narcy by overinflating their self-esteem--which is the actual cause of bullying--or leave them insecure because they won't be able to trust anybody is being sincere with complements, depending on if they buy the constant self-esteem boosting.)

But throwing food at your kid to get them to STFU is in the same class as throwing, say, a rock at them to get them to STFU. It doesn't matter what you're throwing at them to get them to STFU , it matters what you're doing.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Documentary on chldhood obesity:

Also forgot about this kid:

Why's he so big? Welp maybe its the fast food scene where the mob keeps shoving chicken tendies in his mouth..... (This scene may have been from one of hte interviews at the time and not the documentary just remembering when this kid was on the news)

Last edited:

Live Lobster

kiwifarms.net
Apologies if I missed this but where are the fathers? It seems like truly deathfat kids are pets for their vlog-obsessed mothers and the dads aren't involved with them.

Oddly enough deathfat parents seem to be able to raise relatively normal weight kids until about toddlerhood (ex. livid lipids), if the kid is obese any younger the parents are usually a normal weight.

Furiosa

kiwifarms.net
I can stomach most of the threads in this subforum..but this is on par with physical abuse/pedophilia imo.

This is a fucked up bag of coddling, munchausen by proxy, or people who can't cash in on themselves as "influencers" (this of course, not inclusive of those children with legitimate diseases)

yes, make your kid's life great by giving them predispositions to have medical issues as they age, self esteem issues, and a lower starting point to get healthy.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
I can stomach most of the threads in this subforum..but this is on par with physical abuse/pedophilia imo.

This is a fucked up bag of coddling, munchausen by proxy, or people who can't cash in on themselves as "influencers" (this of course, not inclusive of those children with legitimate diseases)

yes, make your kid's life great by giving them predispositions to have medical issues as they age, self esteem issues, and a lower starting point to get healthy.
Bright side kind of heartwarming none of the messages here have been laughing at the kids, with all of them rightly aimed at the parents.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Apologies if I missed this but where are the fathers? It seems like truly deathfat kids are pets for their vlog-obsessed mothers and the dads aren't involved with them.

Oddly enough deathfat parents seem to be able to raise relatively normal weight kids until about toddlerhood (ex. livid lipids), if the kid is obese any younger the parents are usually a normal weight.
Idk about Hazel but Maddie's parents seem pretty religious so I'm gonna assume her dad is a traditional enabling/uninvolved fundie dad that's at work most of the time. Lotta fundies seem to have the idea that dads shouldn't do even basic childcare shit because that's a woman's duty. Plus they have to be the sole breadwinners so that means working constantly because gibs from mommy and daddy doesn't always cut it.

Bobsmyuncle

kiwifarms.net
Also, a lot of the places that take Section 8--that's the rent support thing--are run by slumlords, because it's very difficult to kick out somebody on Section 8 & a lot of people who can afford to live elsewhere will because that's...kind of known.

Ever tried living without a kitchen? Guess how hard it can be to get a slumlord to fix a kitchen, even if it going unfixed means your lease is broken 'cause technically he's supposed to stick you in a hotel or the like because the unit's no longer legally habitable.

This is an issue I've heard is pretty universal--huge part of it is that nobody who is running the welfare system has actually lived with icky poor people, a lot are your bog standard Lefties of the type that probably had enough money to get through college without even going on the ramen diet. I ran into one guy whose social worker legit thought that you could live on a food budget of $20/week...which, yeah, you can. 'Cept that requires a kitchen...and he was homeless.

Basically? Sometimes the most useful thing a social worker does for their clients is be a source of very black comedy.

Though, I did end up running across deathfat 5-6 year old whose junkie mom 100% had him for the gibs... Remember the occasional scandal erupting about when some middle-class family takes in a bunch of disabled kids and it turns out that they've not actually been spending the support money on the kids? Junkie mom went for the poor person version: do enough drugs while preggers to DIY your own tard baby, and...then spend the bare minimum of whatever tugboats you can get on the kid. His mom also thought it was funny to watch her small landwhale starfish because he wasn't capable of doing anything else...

Adding to this fact.. fast food comes with all of the things one would need to eat a meal. Youve got ketchup, salt, pepper, ranch... you've also got plasticware and things to eat out of or ontop of.
I did a lot of papers on fastfood placement and reasoning behind what they offer.
Out of everything I read on this subject, this was the one that was most interesting to me.

Nazz

kiwifarms.net
I'm seeing a lot of people talking about the reasons behind poor people being more likely to be obese, and while i can understand why it's being brought up here, being poor does not make your kid even CLOSE to this obese, and you can eat fast food every day and not get this fat. I'm not saying that many moderately overweight/low end obese kids arent getting fat strictly because of food quality, but your kid doesnt get to be 400 lbs at 10 years old because of fast food. Letting your 8yo kid order a large big mac meal every time you hit up McDeathfats is what gets them this fat.

Speakeasy Electric

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
I'm seeing a lot of people talking about the reasons behind poor people being more likely to be obese, and while i can understand why it's being brought up here, being poor does not make your kid even CLOSE to this obese, and you can eat fast food every day and not get this fat. I'm not saying that many moderately overweight/low end obese kids arent getting fat strictly because of food quality, but your kid doesnt get to be 400 lbs at 10 years old because of fast food. Letting your 8yo kid order a large big mac meal every time you hit up McDeathfats is what gets them this fat.

Yep, this. If they ordered one kids meal instead of an adult meal for their 3 year old the kid may not be healthy per say but they wouldn’t be morbidly obese.

Echoing others by repeating that damn, this is so sad. I don’t have children yet, but how many calories should a baby/toddler be eating vs how many calories are they eating to get this big?

We saw the mom who was feeding her baby (Pineapple baby I believe) 2-3 scrambled eggs(internet says aprox 273 calories) + a pancake(aprox 65 calories) for breakfast, add in another 100 calories or more for butter/oil they were cooked in, so about 438 calories for breakfast alone. That’s high calorie breakfast for a little baby.

Last edited:

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
Documentary on chldhood obesity:
I really liked this documentary. It relates so much to this thread. I see the parents in this documentary in our horrorcows (oblivious, head in the sand behavior.) I see Madi and Hazel in these children.

"80% of obese children carry on being obese."

These parents echo what Carly and McCall say. Both are convinced that it's just baby chub that will fall off as Madi and Hazel grow. The prof also talked a bit about how our society (the western world) gets fatter every year, and it's harder for us to see childhood obesity because our normal is evolving. When Madi and Hazel's followers watch their content, they don't see a morbidly obese child doomed to painful health problems and early death; they see a kid fatter than their fat kids. To accept there two are morbidly obese; they might have to accept that their own children are overweight.

I wonder how McCall and Carly would respond to a prof of nutritional science explaining the consequences of obesity and the importance of proper caloric intake and exercise. Would Carly sperg about her fatty breast milk and Madi's doctors saying "SHE'S FINE"?

There should be massive programs like this in countries with obesity epidemics. It seems like the parents generally responded very well and realized the consequences.

7A53082B-1B24-4D40-BA31-6E2EE8F7A948.jpeg

Knit pick but I rolled my eyes. She asked for her followers to recommend her good “documentary’s.”

Last edited:

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net

I don't think it's odd-- I think this is a weird new twist on feederism. Not that it's sexual for the mother (though whatshername being unbothered by pedos having access to her kid's pics is extremely fucked up) but something about the power over the baby and the "cuteness" of the baby is pinging feeder vibes for me. Combined with getting attention IRL/on the internet... this seems like a conscious choice. They want a fat baby and they don't care that it's abusive.

A fat parent having a chubby kid makes sense. Families tend to be fat or fit together. But IMO it's actually pretty hard to overfeed a baby before toddlerhood. Kids get chubby when they're eating at the table and being given too big portions by their chubby parents, and/or when they're old enough to get snacks themselves.

But babies that are spoon and bottle fed-- this seems like a wilful choice to me. Even most fat parents wouldn't let their babies drink straight juice from a bottle all day long-- the consequences from the sugar rush alone would teach that lesson. But a fit or normal weight parent?? I could buy that such a parent might give an older child too many sweets or too big portions. I don't buy that they would overfeed a fucking BABY to this extent without consciously knowing they want a fat baby, for whatever fucked up reason.

Also I guess I'm not quitting this thread after all. Sorry if I've repeated anything someone else said. Ugh I never thought I'd hit my rock bottom of bleak internet things but I think this might be it.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's odd-- I think this is a weird new twist on feederism. Not that it's sexual for the mother (though whatshername being unbothered by pedos having access to her kid's pics is extremely fucked up) but something about the power over the baby and the "cuteness" of the baby is pinging feeder vibes for me. Combined with getting attention IRL/on the internet... this seems like a conscious choice. They want a fat baby and they don't care that it's abusive.

Ooooh maybe that's it. Watch the video in this post for a little bit ("madi's birth story") at 1.12 mommy says "I love watching people eat" and then seconds later she takes her breakfast out of the bag and you can see Madi's attention immediately fixate on the food- bam, toy forgotten.

I saw it and kind of went "oh" although I didn't know what to make of it. But yeah, watching the baby eating seems to make the mom happy. Grim.

The Joker

Does not have a girl penis
kiwifarms.net
Seriously man, they can read a book or two on it, along with searching the web. Honestly, this is just making the parents look even lazier.
Yep, when your 200 pound ten year old cries about being bullied you shouldn't just take them out for ice cream and say they other kids are just meanies and fat phobic!
How hard is it to just make them some vegetables or not reward them with food every time they make a minor accomplishment?

PissPool

Skinny Legend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooooh maybe that's it. Watch the video in this post for a little bit ("madi's birth story") at 1.12 mommy says "I love watching people eat" and then seconds later she takes her breakfast out of the bag and you can see Madi's attention immediately fixate on the food- bam, toy forgotten.

I saw it and kind of went "oh" although I didn't know what to make of it. But yeah, watching the baby eating seems to make the mom happy. Grim.
So I see a LOT of mothers and kids for reasons, and there is absolutely a type of mom who likes to make sure their kid is happy all the time. They can’t stand tantrums, or being firm or dealing with a four year old sobbing on the ground because of some stupid issue. One thing that kids tend to naturally like is sweets and high salt food, and it’s pretty easy to bribe even non-fat kids with it. I wonder if this is a case of mom ‘giving in’ even before the baby can speak. Baby is crying, give it a French fry. Hand over some candy. Dangle an ice cream bar in their face. It makes them instantly happy and mom can feel like a good mom because now her child seems content.

This is obviously a horrible long term strategy that teaches kids to depend on food for comfort and happiness and creates fat kids with food addictions. But some moms don’t really think about the future and feel that all that matters is my kid is happy right now and that makes me happy. The fact the one mom is capitalizing on her kid being fat likely has more at play though...

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
I just watched Madison's birth story and made the mistake of googling "foley bulb."

After that trauma, I felt the need to make it worse and watched another Pineapple TV vid and learned some things:
  • Carly was 27 in August 2020, and her husband was 28.
  • Carly was 19-years-old when her oldest was born. (I think McCall was 20 when Hazel was born.)
  • Carly's a licensed cosmetologist, but she strictly a SAHM mom these days.
  • Madison got some shots and was cranky. Good, good. I don't think her lungs could handle pertussis and not RIP. (:_(
  • Doc said she was a big baby, but SHE'S FINE.
  • They do sports for fun. The son plays baseball, and the dad coaches.
  • Carly forced her son to be in the video when he clearly wasn't interested and was uncomfortable.
  • Carly says her oldest two weren't chunky, but that's "because they were only breastfed for 3-4 months."
  • Madi was wearing size 24 months to 2T in August 2020 when she was 8 months old.

The older kids seem like such good kids. I pity them as much as Madison.

Last edited:

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
Bright side kind of heartwarming none of the messages here have been laughing at the kids, with all of them rightly aimed at the parents.
Of course! The kids are innocent "ornaments" for their shitty mother's. They deserve much better.

I just watched Madison's birth story and made the mistake of googling "foley bulb."

After that trauma, I felt the need to make it worse and watched another Pineapple TV vid and learned some things:
  • Carly was 27 in August 2020, and her husband was 28.
  • Carly was 19-years-old when her oldest was born. (I think McCall was 20 when Hazel was born.)
  • Carly's a licensed cosmetologist, but she strictly a SAHM mom these days.
  • Madison got some shots and was cranky. Good, good. I don't think her lungs could handle pertussis and not RIP. (:_(
  • Doc said she was a big baby, but SHE'S FINE.
  • They do sports for fun. The son plays baseball, and the dad coaches.
  • Carly forced her son to be in the video when he clearly wasn't interested and was uncomfortable.
  • Carly says her oldest two weren't chunky, but that's "because they were only breastfed for 3-4 months."
  • Madi was wearing size 24 months to 2T in August 2020 when she was 8 months old.

The older kids seem like such good kids. I pity them as much as Madison.
That kid is being over coddled.

rockyourownium

kiwifarms.net
I worked at a level 1 pediatric trauma center in the Northeast as an OR nurse for 7 years, I have way too much experience with childhood obesity and the effects these kids are experiencing before they even hit their teens. By the time I left, it was a pleasant surprise when I had a kid over 12 who weighed less than me, and I’m 5’6” 130!
  • Had a 10-year old almost die on the table before a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy (getting it done because he couldn’t breathe at night, gee wonder why) Kid was over 200 lbs and was so hard to ventilate/get IV access, he was purple before we got him intubated
  • So many kids with leg deformities due to their weight, we’d often have to break their legs and put external fixators on them to straighten them out so the kids could walk
  • SCFEs (slipped capital femoral epiphysis) is a procedure we’d do a lot and it was a guarantee the kid would be huge, basically their femoral head would slip and we’d have to screw it back in place, usually caused by simple movements like jumping or even just standing up
  • So many preteens with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, pre-diabetes or DMII, needing their gallbladders out, etc.
There’s so many more stories. It’s absolutely an epidemic but you can’t say a word about it, or the parents will leave a nasty review and we get punished. USA is doomed.