Deathfat Nursery: Morbidly Obese Children & Their Enabling + Exploitative Parents - BABY MUKBANGS - "Mommy Influencers" - McCall & Hazel Jo Deason + Carly & Madison "Pineapple Baby" Lassley + assorted friends

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Annie Adderall

Disney face ACTIVATED!
kiwifarms.net
WE GOT MILK. Finally. Instead of only being depressed by plateauing and suffering children, we can observe the cows: the dearest mothers. (There will still be plateauing and suffering children in this post. I can't work miracles.)

Yesterday, Mama Pineapple read the subreddit discussing Madi's medical neglect. But, she knew about it months ago! She says she'll give her followers the link so they can peruse it, but she doesn't want to spread negativity and hate and make her fans upset because the evil netizens of Reddit.

IMG_0410.jpg
IMG_0411.jpg
IMG_0412.jpg
IMG_0413.jpg
IMG_0414.jpg

Madi's weight gain update as of 6 June 2021. She's approximately 16 months old:
IMG_0416.jpg

Comparing Madi to big sis at the same age:
%22they were all like this%22.png

Comment from a few days ago. This is possibly how Mama found Reddit.
meanwhile on reddit 1.png

meanwhile on reddit 2.png

Madi is beginning to grow a protrusion on her forehead like Tammy from 1000 Lbs Sisters. Tammy struggles a lot with things like breathing and mobility. The similarities between the two are unsettling and show how quickly Madi's decline is happening. When is Madi going to need Oxygen wheeled around with her like Tammy does?
pb compare 1.png
ts compare 1.png

Her face appears to be melting into her neck, like Tammy's.
pb compare 2.png
ts compare 2.png

Hazel's mother, McCall, is currently MIA on TikTok and Instagram. Her last post was six days ago:
mccovid.png

Sus.​

McCovid didn't get a covid vaccine, neglected to wear a double mask, and went to places where people were maskless. Including very crowded bars. She's also carrying a high-risk pregnancy. Horrorcow going to horror.

EDIT: McCall is back and posting prolifically.

And I will close with wise words of wisdom from Mama Pineapple:
"Hurt people hurt people. I'm sorry you're hurting; whoever you are watching me. I will pray for you."
Remember, you heartless fucks, Madi is FINE.

Last edited:

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
Amazing synopsis OP! I actually suggested a thread on McCall here back in March. I've been invested in this shitshow for half a year and pretty active on the subreddit.

Anyway. Can we revisit the fact that McCall is sO dArN pReGnAnT and literally fucking huge right now yet has been continuously insisting on deadlifting her 80 lb toddler throughout the entire course of her pregnancy? She doesn't give a shit about her kid's health, not surprising she doesn't give a shit about her own either.

tacosauces

kiwifarms.net
FATASS.JPG

Hmmm I wonder why she disabled comments on these in particular? Couldn't be because she always disables comments on certain ones that are the most obviously horrifying, the Michelin Man style in-your-face-awful. That tee shirt would be too big for my teenage daughter btw.

Mom knows EXACTLY what she's doing. The fatter she gets, the more views and clicks and money.

I think she's going to regret this because Madi is already a brat-in-training (if you haven't seen her tiktoks or videos - she screeches and screams when mom doesn't shovel in food fast enough) and it won't be so cute when she's an older, fatter brat that nobody will want to see and the views dwindle to nothing and the money dries up.

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2243672

Hmmm I wonder why she disabled comments on these in particular? Couldn't be because she always disables comments on certain ones that are the most obviously horrifying, the Michelin Man style in-your-face-awful. That tee shirt would be too big for my teenage daughter btw.

Mom knows EXACTLY what she's doing. The fatter she gets, the more views and clicks and money.

I think she's going to regret this because Madi is already a brat-in-training (if you haven't seen her tiktoks or videos - she screeches and screams when mom doesn't shovel in food fast enough) and it won't be so cute when she's an older, fatter brat that nobody will want to see and the views dwindle to nothing and the money dries up.
Oh hell she'll still get pedos watching when the baby is older. Pedos come in all types.
Those photos are pedo bait, pure and simple.

View attachment 2243672

Those shrieks are ungodly.

#FreeGeno

kiwifarms.net
I got really into the Mama Nails thread. I read the entire thread, news stories and skimmed the legal documents—nasty shit.

This is another case of a deathfat child being exploited and neglected. You can read the thread here. I'm going to do a review of the case because it does apply to their thread. Thanks for reminding me, Joker.

Background:
Jahi McMath was an obese (maybe morbidly obese) 13-year-old who had problems breathing because of her obesity. She was scheduled for complex surgery to enlarge her airways. The family tried to change the narrative by calling it a "routine tonsillectomy."

The surgery goes well, and Jahi is recovering in the hospital. The family flouts all or nearly all of the rules given. This leads to disaster.
The grandmother was a nursing assistant. (If you're unfamiliar, in the US, that's a person who cleans/fetches equipment for higher-level nurses &doctorsr and, gets drinks/food for patients. They're not authorized to administer nearly any time of care besides menial things like bathing a patient because they have very little medical training. There have been talks about getting rid of NAs because they're statistically more likely to fuck up due to their lack of training. In many countries, that level of nurse doesn't exist.) Despite grandma only being a former NA who isn't qualified to do shit, the family nearly exclusively listened to her advice that contradicted medical advice from the care team. (By multiple accounts, the family was nasty to the medical staff throughout Jahi's stay. They crowded and trashed the waiting room during surgery, responded rudely to requests to lower their noise because there were suffering families in the same room, ignored the limit of the number of family members who could be with the patient, treated medical professionals as their personal butlers. Lovely people.)

A few hours after her surgery, her family sneaks a cheeseburger despite being instructed not to give her any food other than what the medical team provided; Jahi's stitches burst, and she started bleeding the fuck out. They let grandma aggressively suction her profusely bleeding wound. Aggressively suctioning a healing wound that has reopened/burst is bad because it fucks with previous blood clouts and prevents clotting. Jahi started bleeding more, coded because she was drowning in her own blood, and the care team couldn't save her. She was declared dead. The hospital followed standard procedure and put Jahi on a ventilator to preserve the salvageable organs for transplants and research. They gave the family a few days to say goodbye and sign over the organs—all standard procedures. After pushback from the family, the hospital ran multiple tests on Jahi's brain to reconfirm that it was dead. Multiple people explained that Jahi would never wake up; nothing can repair the type of damage Jahi's brain had.

The family spergs out, hires a mercenary lawyer, and tells the world that Jahi is alive and will awaken because of Jesus. The hospital files a suit with the state to try to get Jahi removed from the vent because it's barbaric to play with a dead body. California courts rule if she's in the state, she's considered dead and needs to be buried/cremated, but if she's not in California, they don't care. Jahi is transferred to New Jersey, which has a weird law saying you can keep a brain-dead body on a vent as long as your religion says that brain death doesn't mean anything. Mama Nails then spends the next 4.5 years playing with a decomposing body. (You can actually see her body falling apart in the social media pictures the family posted over the years.) The state of New Jersey provided around-the-clock nurses, which Mama Nails verbally abused and assigned bullshit tasks that were not in their job description. Also, there were monthly welfare payments so Mama Nails didn't have to work and could stay home with the corpse that she wasn't caring for.

Mercenary Motivation:
The family continued their legal case. It's thought that they kept Jahi on a vent because California caps wrongful death payouts at 250,000 USD. But medical malpractice suits for patients that survived can payout much, much more. Also, the welfare gibs were nice. Mama Nails posted a lot of pics of her nice nails that were done every other week. She also shared her shopping hauls. There were many Go Fund Mes. Her uncle (a wannabe fitness guru on Instagram) also used Jahi to get followers and brand deals. The sad thing is, her uncle is probably the most productive and least shitty adult in the family.

Bonus:
New Jersey changed state law after the Jahi case. To take advantage of the brain dead/heart beating clause, the patient must be a new Jersey resident before declared brain dead. Mama Nails insisted that Jahi be given "certificates" to show she completed middle school and demanded that Jahi was included in the graduation ceremony in the years she would have completed middle and high school.

This case makes me so fucking mad. Jahi was a wonderful child. She was kind and loving. She cared for her younger sister because Mama Nails was a neglectful piece of shit who didn't even pay attention when she was home. Jahi would walk to the convenience store and back every day to get snacks for her and her sister. Food was the way she showed love and got joy. Imagine being the mom of your younger sibling starting at approximately age nine. That's some fucked up shit. Jahi didn't deserve any of this. The only time Mama Nails cared about Jahi was when she could profit off her. Humanity failed this child.

View attachment 2231435
RIP Jahi McMath​
This was so sad and depressing. Shame on those parents for exploiting her the way they did.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I personally enjoy the "I'm going to pray for you," angle. Please do, Carly. God loves to hear your prayers. But first, pray for yourself, your salvation, and your daughter's health, and the wisdom to know the right course. As the kids say, fuck the haters. I'll pray for the heart and knowledge to best help people like you, and the wisdom to know the difference between those who want the best for their children, and those who would use their child as a prop and step up to "fame."

FarmerKhourtney

Sitting down for safety reasons
kiwifarms.net
I personally enjoy the "I'm going to pray for you," angle. Please do, Carly. God loves to hear your prayers. But first, pray for yourself, your salvation, and your daughter's health, and the wisdom to know the right course. As the kids say, fuck the haters. I'll pray for the heart and knowledge to best help people like you, and the wisdom to know the difference between those who want the best for their children, and those who would use their child as a prop and step up to "fame."

It’s so funny when Christians and the like say “I’ll be praying for you” in the most rude, snarky way possible. Like, much Christian, much loving much wow

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
It’s so funny when Christians and the like say “I’ll be praying for you” in the most rude, snarky way possible. Like, much Christian, much loving much wow
The fundamental difference is it's, "I WILL pray for you." Prayer is an act. If she actually had prayed about it, maybe she'd realize the snark comes from concern that her daughter may suffer and die before her life has even begun.

I don't think Carly is going to pray for her "haters" for a second. The irony is, some of her haters will almost certainly pray for both Carly and her daughter.

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
The fundamental difference is it's, "I WILL pray for you." Prayer is an act. If she actually had prayed about it, maybe she'd realize the snark comes from concern that her daughter may suffer and die before her life has even begun.

I don't think Carly is going to pray for her "haters" for a second. The irony is, some of her haters will almost certainly pray for both Carly and her daughter.
I'd go so far as to say that a Christian using "I'll be praying for you!" sarcastically in order to be snide or phony-pious is a form of taking the Lord's name in vain. Maybe listeners can't prove what your intent is, but if you're the God-fearing sort, well, recall that He knows your intent and your heart.

(Note: Southerners who say "bless her heart!" when someone is an idiot get a pass though imo, bc it's a specific kind of patient Christian exasperation and not the poisonous shitlord type described above, and anyway it's funny as hell)

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
I'd go so far as to say that a Christian using "I'll be praying for you!" sarcastically in order to be snide or phony-pious is a form of taking the Lord's name in vain. Maybe listeners can't prove what your intent is, but if you're the God-fearing sort, well, recall that He knows your intent and your heart.

(Note: Southerners who say "bless her heart!" when someone is an idiot get a pass though imo, bc it's a specific kind of patient Christian exasperation and not the poisonous shitlord type described above, and anyway it's funny as hell)
Using your prayer to snark is a fantastic way to be hit with (well-deserved) Old Testament wrath. I wouldn't chance it.

#FreeGeno

kiwifarms.net
Few more documentarys about death fat children:
I've seen the story about the boy in the thumbnail-his mother is absolutely infuriating. She has to push him in a wheelchair because he gets so tired (from being hugely obese, and he's like a kindergartener) and claims he eats normal. They spend a day with her and all she does is shovel food down the kids throat-and gets defensive claiming these foods are healthy.

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
I've seen the story about the boy in the thumbnail-his mother is absolutely infuriating. She has to push him in a wheelchair because he gets so tired (from being hugely obese, and he's like a kindergartener) and claims he eats normal. They spend a day with her and all she does is shovel food down the kids throat-and gets defensive claiming these foods are healthy.
I think this particular obese kid is also a Sped. He has meltdowns and just gives off an autist vibe.He had a relatively simple puzzle and seemed not to get it.