Deathfat Sex Workers General - Full of feeders, sometimes females, mukbangs, Queers, POC, stunning & brave #fatphobia fighters

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

JamesFargo

Just popped a Lexapro, get turnt.
kiwifarms.net
“niche” though it is.
In a weird way, that's true. My boi lookin like Big Fatso from Barb Wire.

20210819_161105.jpg

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
She had her 15 year old brother shoot her fetish videos before her feeder moved in???
Enticed him with money, no doubt. Remember Pauline Potter? She had a brief stint as a model before throwing in the towel. Her son Dillion is a recurring feature in these interviews, and his soul had visibly left his body by that point.

ppotter.jpg

Even today, it's rare to find a woman who's into gaining. Certainly they exist; I've seen them in the wild. But those are outliers in society. It's why every fat woman in your local area has slept with the same handful of guys. It's a small ecosystem.

Crybaby Xianghua

kiwifarms.net
Enticed him with money, no doubt. Remember Pauline Potter? She had a brief stint as a model before throwing in the towel. Her son Dillion is a recurring feature in these interviews, and his soul had visibly left his body by that point.

View attachment 2470982

Even today, it's rare to find a woman who's into gaining. Certainly they exist; I've seen them in the wild. But those are outliers in society. It's why every fat woman in your local area has slept with the same handful of guys. It's a small ecosystem.
Good lord, why are a lot of these fat braphogs into incest? Do they live in a community with a shallow gene pool or something?

Way to go with them to make the old "America is a trashy, inbred hick country!" stereotype to be even further reinforced to foreigners.

Crybaby Xianghua

kiwifarms.net
Dillon isn't in the shoots; he just has a thousand-yard stare in the background as Pauline rides her scooter, or whines to Dr. Phil.

She clearly has a child's mind, making him the de facto parent.

Say, didn't Pauline star in My 600lbs Life? If so, was she as bad as Penny and that one lesbian that died recently (I forgot her name, but god, that women reminded me of Amberlynn)?

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Say, didn't Pauline star in My 600lbs Life?
Yes, she was the absolute worst with her baby-talk and half-baked excuses.

A Dependapotamus before she got married, and it snowballed from there.

RADJD75W7XLJDBNFO4J2DD7IJM.jpg

Happily, she was down to 300 a few years ago, and scheduled for skin removal. Apparently they're not allowed to reveal her true weight for legal reasons.

Last edited:

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
She reminds me of the singer Divine from the 80's.

Spoiler alert: the singer is in drag and has a dick, but came with a great attitude, which is something very few - if any - of these cows have.
John Waters is the man who helped make Divine a star. Even he said that what Divine did was anti drag. Heck, even Divine himself said that (refered to HIM self in the masculine ) in and out of drag.

I had a former friend who was not quite a deathfat cow...but she was clearly overweight. She was into promoting "Body Positivity" nonsense...."it's okay to be "plump' " nonsense...And she's a Nurse!. Anyway, 3 years ago, she posted on facebook that she dreaded going to the doctor and hearing him bring up her weight. She left it vague. Naturally, i had to clarify the vagueness for her by stating: "Imagine your doctor bringing up the health risks of your overweight body... He doesn't want you to get: Diabetes, high blood pressure, a stroke, cancer. What a jerk for not wanting you to get those."

She immedatly banned me right then and there.

PS I should mention that she was the head of a burlesque troupe..who also taught "sex positivity "

Last edited:

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dillon isn't in the shoots; he just has a thousand-yard stare in the background as Pauline rides her scooter, or whines to Dr. Phil.

She clearly has a child's mind, making him the de facto parent.
Dillon depresses me a little to be honest. Not only is she robbing him of his teenage/young adult years, he's also obese himself and will probably continue down the same path as her.
She is ruining her son's health and future and she's too much of an attention seeking narcissist to even care.