Deathfat Sex Workers General - Full of feeders, sometimes females, mukbangs, Queers, POC, stunning & brave #fatphobia fighters

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
kiwifarms.net
I have brain trauma from the previous post alone. But all jokes aside, this thread is a great weight loss motivator.
Yes like I read these peoples issues and I'm like bro I could do a drive-by and tell you what to fix to make ur situation better. The problem is complex, the solution is simple
It’s a great motivator in general. Like I’d literally study and work 24/7 to the point of exhaustion to not end up like that.

Don't worry kiwis I'm here to save you from the issues of obesity in the western world. And bad mentals.

New Finds:

Wood

Here's wood. likely the most cow of this bunch. This is funny to me. She actively is in the "feedism community". This video is about why you shouldn't dox in the community. Which unironically makes me want to.

Her podcast info about feedism: its a top kek read
Feedism is a fetish and a community centered around the idea that fat is beautiful, food is a form of love, and that things like eating, indulgence, and weight gain are not something that should be shamed, but desired. That being said, Feedism as a fetish requires the same amount of care, thought, and risk-aware protocol that are common for those who practice lifestyle BDSM.

Wood is a fetish model, feedist, sex nerd, and wellness nut and wants to further explore the depths of this kink and the ways one can experience their desires in a fulfilling and risk-aware way, with emphasis on your body, mind, and soul wellness. The goal is to make weight gain, hedonism, and gluttony a sustainable and long-lasting lifestyle for everybody who wishes to partake! Featuring musings on fetish, interviews with feedist models and lifestyle fetishists, and occasional witchy wellness tips.

You can follow Wood on twitter @woodisweird (kinda SFW) and @woodskinkcafe (def NSFW) They are on Feabie as Wood (https://www.feabie.com/Member/Details/Wood) And you can watch their fetish-wellness videos and vlogs on youtube! (https://www.youtube.com/weirdwood)

First episode interviewing lilith
Leviathan Interview 1 fatness as pleasure
Leviathan Interview 2 Fatness as masculinity
Ivy Davenport Interview
Reenaye Starr Interview

Wood Sfw links:
Twitch
Podcast she interviews lilith in the first one.

I don't know why I'm retarded and can't upload the podcasts directly maybe mobilefag idk

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
So this Levithian dude is both heavier and older than the late fat chance? And somehow bathes more than most cows, including ones a fraction of his size?

I think we've found the fat equivalent of Ashley Issacs, there's gotta be some supernatural shit going on here like with our Litch Queen.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
The ones that are salivating at the mouth to have a fat prodomme… it is just really gross.
Yes, the "men" who treat you and other people like a purchasable commodities aren't doing it cause they like you and care about you. I'm sure the cretins who bribe you to indulge their fetishes are completely taxing to be around.
I wonder why so many women find it difficult to exit prostitution? Is it just a money thing? Not thinking they can get a real job?
Seriously, retail and fast food have to be better, right?

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
kiwifarms.net
If I’m not mistaken, isn’t Boar Lord a subject of lust/fetishism for Kelly aka LividLipids? I’m actually surprised Kelly hasn’t added “fat sex worker” to her oppression resume.
I don't follow her carefully but I would NOT be surprised. One nice thing i can say about Boar Lord is he takes quality photography. So I guess if uh....that... Is what you liked it's a high quality production deathfat.

So this Levithian dude is both heavier and older than the late fat chance? And somehow bathes more than most cows, including ones a fraction of his size?

I think we've found the fat equivalent of Ashley Issacs, there's gotta be some supernatural shit going on here like with our Litch Queen.

I linked where Wood interviews him twice (because im too retarded to know how to DL and embed it )and i haven't listened to them yet so maybe this shows the story of his success

I recommend her podcast interviewing fats and feeders and feedees for gym music. It bumps you up more than DMX .

Edit: her old Twitter which was for her holistic feedism? But look who follows her
Screenshots_2021-07-17-17-51-16.png

Older pics just incase anyone recognizes this lass or has any more info.

maxresdefault (1).jpgScreenshots_2021-07-17-17-35-26.png
Bonus of her and reenaye starr

Archive for this old twitty

From the other Twitter:

Screenshots_2021-07-17-22-35-19.png20210717_223528.jpg
Seems to be from a dorm.

20210717_223531.jpg
What an absolute downgrade

Last edited: