Debate Abe about Zoophilia and Simba here with tons of longposts -

Abe

kiwifarms.net
FAIR WARNING
**IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO READ LONG POST, THEN PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, AS IT IS LONG AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND - PLUS, THIS WEBSITE ISN'T FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ BULLSHIT!**

Whooooo! Got that out of the way now.... Lets begin!

Goodness gracious me! A lot of things has happened while I was gone. Such a shame, really, that everyone has gone on continued the party without me! I'm... truly upset at this! I... I must go and grab some tissue... Each of you have broken my feelings... Tsk tsk, shame on you all!

Anyways, with all of that sarcasm out of the way, let's see what we got here. Oh, here's one: Cupid, please, for the love of everything that is holy, keep your nose out of things which don't concern you. Also, I can use these “()” whenever I want. I don't criticize your grammar, so please don't correct mine. Plus... you, as I've done my research, have quite a history about you. Maybe, just maybe I should post everything about you up here, along with “Wiggle” and “Kurtains” and about eight others that I find.... so juicy that DogPatchPress would be humping my legs with joy of finding such... information.

Oh, quit your whining! I can already here “Oh, but that's impossible, Abe! I haven't done anything wrong or anything that can be traced back to me!” Pfft, what a ton of bullshit. One member, who frequent this post, is actually a ex-convict – charged with armed robbery and resisting arrest along with five other things, but yet, you take their words as if it was honey. Tsk tsk, y'all are nothing but hungry dogs biting at a already clean bone. It's to the point where the bone is about to break because of all the constant gnawing in which you vermin keep doing. Ugh, this is truly... entertaining to watch.

I do find it odd though, that this website say's it doesn't track you or keep any types of information about on anywhere in its servers and etc... well damn, guess they lied to y'all as mi currently scrolling through lots of things, including deleted messages. Hmm, some of them are actually... pretty intriguing, but anyways, that's not the reason why I'm here, and I'll be damned if I turn around and become one of you – exploiting peoples addresses, phone numbers and photographs and other personal stuff. Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention that, erm, not too long ago, one individual has tried to figure out who I am within the server, telegram and on Kiwifarms. Its incredible of how much people are trying to drag down one server because of accusations that hasn't been proven. If it was proven, all of the server would've left Simba. Discord and Telegram would've taken action by now and Patreon would've shut them down. But... there's one thing: neither side has substantial evidence in order to bring this highly embarrassing case to a final close.

I find it hilarious – yet again of how quick someone is to say “oh, that's Simba alt right there” and literally haven't a clue that it's not Simba, but yet someone else that knows how to type like a maniac. Just because I use big words does not mean I'm Simba. I am a individual who just goes through kiwifarms and mainly start shit for fun (fyi, I have more then one kiwifarms account and enjoying this show of everyone chasing their tails.)

I would add more here, people, but i got a family to take care of, and right now, as much as i need this humor, i must go and fix dinner and poof for another few weeks so i can i watch all of you fume and try to figure out how to get out of this mess.

Au revoir, les amis.

Dog_With_A_Lawn

Down in the trenches
kiwifarms.net
FAIR WARNING
**IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO READ LONG POST, THEN PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, AS IT IS LONG AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND - PLUS, THIS WEBSITE ISN'T FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ BULLSHIT!**

Goodness gracious me! A lot of things has happened while I was gone. Such a shame, really, that everyone has gone on continued the party without me! I'm... truly upset at this! I... I must go and grab some tissue... Each of you have broken my feelings... Tsk tsk, shame on you all!

Anyways, with all of that sarcasm out of the way, let's see what we got here. Oh, here's one: Cupid, please, for the love of everything that is holy, keep your nose out of things which don't concern you. Also, I can use these “()” whenever I want. I don't criticize your grammar, so please don't correct mine. Plus... you, as I've done my research, have quite a history about you. Maybe, just maybe I should post everything about you up here, along with “Wiggle” and “Kurtains” and about eight others that I find.... so juicy that DogPatchPress would be humping my legs with joy of finding such... information.

Oh, quit your whining! I can already here “Oh, but that's impossible, Abe! I haven't done anything wrong or anything that can be traced back to me!” Pfft, what a ton of bullshit. One member, who frequent this post, is actually a ex-convict – charged with armed robbery and resisting arrest along with five other things, but yet, you take their words as if it was honey. Tsk tsk, y'all are nothing but hungry dogs biting at a already clean bone. It's to the point where the bone is about to break because of all the constant gnawing in which you vermin keep doing. Ugh, this is truly... entertaining to watch.

I do find it odd though, that this website say's it doesn't track you or keep any types of information about on anywhere in its servers and etc... well damn, guess they lied to y'all as mi currently scrolling through lots of things, including deleted messages. Hmm, some of them are actually... pretty intriguing, but anyways, that's not the reason why I'm here, and I'll be damned if I turn around and become one of you – exploiting peoples addresses, phone numbers and photographs and other personal stuff. Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention that, erm, not too long ago, one individual has tried to figure out who I am within the server, telegram and on Kiwifarms. Its incredible of how much people are trying to drag down one server because of accusations that hasn't been proven. If it was proven, all of the server would've left Simba. Discord and Telegram would've taken action by now and Patreon would've shut them down. But... there's one thing: neither side has substantial evidence in order to bring this highly embarrassing case to a final close.

I find it hilarious – yet again of how quick someone is to say “oh, that's Simba alt right there” and literally haven't a clue that it's not Simba, but yet someone else that knows how to type like a maniac. Just because I use big words does not mean I'm Simba. I am a individual who just goes through kiwifarms and mainly start shit for fun (fyi, I have more then one kiwifarms account and enjoying this show of everyone chasing their tails.)

I would add more here, people, but i got a family to take care of, and right now, as much as i need this humor, i must go and fix dinner and poof for another few weeks so i can i watch all of you fume and try to figure out how to get out of this mess.

Au revoir, les amis.
So like... Does simba just type up shit for you guys to post or something? The last couple guys type exactly like you, so...

Post your stuff dude, we would love to see what kinda stuff you got. If you even have any

Samoyed

God of the samoyeds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I should post everything about you up here, along with “Wiggle” and “Kurtains” and about eight others that I find.... so juicy that DogPatchPress would be humping my legs with joy of finding such... information.
This is the worst passive aggresive blackmailing attempt I have seen and I dare you to post it. Also, I'm DogPatchPress. Boo.

Kamov Ka-52

Stop staring and my co-axial rotors b-baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FAIR WARNING

Au revoir, les amis.
Prove it faggot.

BillyGoat2

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FAIR WARNING

Au revoir, les amis.
Simba and co; We arent underaged furfags in the closet. your blackmailing attempts arent very effective outside of that sub group.

You said you got info from leet hax0ring the website? Post it Nigger.

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net

kiwifarms.net
One member, who frequent this post, is actually a ex-convict – charged with armed robbery and resisting arrest along with five other things, but yet, you take their words as if it was honey
I'll have you know it was just dropped to resisting arrest due to lack of evidence, but go off.

Seriously though, everyone knows everything you type is utter bullshit. Did you (Chris Bryant) really spend your time writing all this? Don't you have police to evade or something?

Dog_With_A_Lawn

Down in the trenches
kiwifarms.net
What if Abe isn't Simba but is actually Roketsune?

nonnewtonian mentioned back in early July that the Twitter account @UnmitigatedD was actually Roketsune and not a Simba alt.

Abe mentioned that he had more than one account on Kiwi Farms. If Abe is actually Roketsune, then Abe must also be Field Marshal Crappenburg on the Farms. It's something to consider looking at.
I feel like Roketsune would just be a dead end honestly.

What other times has he ever interacted with or spoken of Simba or his discord? Sorta seemed like he knew or at least heard of Simba... Possibly from the drama on Twitter?

Samoyed

God of the samoyeds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, everyone knows everything you type is utter bullshit. Did you (Chris Bryant) really spend your time writing all this? Don't you have police to evade or something?
Everyone is slow at FV:

- They can't release their complete doxes until weeks pass.
- Admins don't understand language so Simba types out all their 20 page scripts.
- Prides themselves on mental illness.
- Each person has a fursona to highlight slowness.

Shouldnt it be "mes amis"?
He's just really slow. His first language is bull and his second language is shit.

Abe

kiwifarms.net
Hmm, is that what this is called? Weird, because all I said was that I had information on several people and that I wasn't going to use it against them. I stick by my word unlike some people within this forum and Simbas' discord server. Naw, I'm keeping it to myself because, well, I do like seeing both sides of this mess squirm, knowing that two thoughts are occurring in their minds right now:

1. Abe is lying and trying to bluff
  2. Abe is telling the truth, and shit is going to go down soon.

There is no doubt that each of you really want to know what I got on said people, but again, I like seeing people squirm, knowing that there's nothing that they can do for me to release such information that would blow all of this out of proportion. No, I won't do that. I enjoy this too much.

Yes, I'm a sick individual when it comes to feuds such as this, and I don't regret it at all. I feed off of negative vibes... and its absolutely delicious, I must admit.

Here's several things

1. Anyone can get backdoor access to servers. As long as they know what they are doing on a computer and know who to contact to get access (though illegal at times) to such content.
  2. As for the part where I'm all bark and no bite, I must say that barks can be intimidating, and a dog can get put down for “aggressive growling and alarming behavior”. Trust me, I've seen it happen before and I regret even witnessing such a thing. So I'll take that as a compliment to a extent. I growl, I bark and I know when and where to bite to cause the most disruption and pain for people.
  3. Two members that were “supposedly” doxxed were the same person – creating even more confusion.
  4. With new admins coming in, more things are slowly popping off. When I say that, I mean that more rats are infiltrating the main nest and creating more drama and easing some. So with this, Simba and other admins (lvl 3+) are going to be on their tiptoes trying to figure out who and which person(s) is the leak.
  5. Two powerful people have connections to twitter and discord – which is yet another reason why no action has been brought against Furry Valley. And yet Simba doesn't know who those two are. I pity him, really. So much is going on in his server that even he and 43% of his admins don't even what is going on.
  6. With number five, I have to confess that there are people who are pulling strings through KF, discord, telegram and twitter. Almost like John Wick movies, but without all the guns and blood.
  7. Who doesn't love being anonymous while on the web?

So, since I've give you thirsty sharks some new meat, I can actually sit back and relax for a week or two and watch this forum bubble in frustration from both sides.

“But Abe! Where's the proof of all of this?!” Well, since I know all of this information is certainly juicy and entertaining to each of y'alls poor wicked souls, I must deprive you of said proof for one reason: None of you are deserve to see this, as I have a pretty good feeling that it'll only be altered to fit ones needs. Nope, not gonna happen, my little darling sharks. All will come out in due time – it just so happened to be that I'm not going to be the one giving up all the goodies – yet. Further planning and gathering of information takes time, and when me and several others get all of the information, we will only have to wait for the perfect timing in which to end this in a way that Kiwifarms would be scrambling around to find a spot to hold onto as this all comes down in a landslide.

Oh, and Kiana? Please stop trying to contact me on discord. You're blocked for a reason, dear. You're one person I wouldn't mind spilling all of your dirty secrets.

See ya next time, sharkies!

RJCFU

kiwifarms.net
FAIR WARNING

My god, it's a wall of text that just says "Look at me, I'm still the same dumbass Simba, still pretending if I point fingers at enough other people everyone will forget I diddle kids!"

Amazing how so many characters on the internet can add up to a simple sentence like that.

E: And another post right above mine from early this morning with MORE of the same dribble? Honestly Abe (huehuehue), how many people do you think are actually reading all that drivel instead of just going "yep he's insane" after the first sentence of schizophrenic rambling? How much time and effort did you waste typing all that? How much stress? How many characters did you type that basically equates to you saying "lol ur all wrong doo doo heads". You really subscribe to the "If I say more things they'll think I'm smart" line of reasoning, eh? It's time you seek therapy.

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, is that what this is called? Weird, because all I said was that I had information on several people and that I wasn't going to use it against them. I stick by my word unlike some people within this forum and Simbas' discord server. Naw, I'm keeping it to myself because, well, I do like seeing both sides of this mess squirm, knowing that two thoughts are occurring in their minds right now:

There is no doubt that each of you really want to know what I got on said people, but again, I like seeing people squirm, knowing that there's nothing that they can do for me to release such information that would blow all of this out of proportion. No, I won't do that. I enjoy this too much.

Yes, I'm a sick individual when it comes to feuds such as this, and I don't regret it at all. I feed off of negative vibes... and its absolutely delicious, I must admit.

Here's several things

1. Anyone can get backdoor access to servers. As long as they know what they are doing on a computer and know who to contact to get access (though illegal at times) to such content.
  2. As for the part where I'm all bark and no bite, I must say that barks can be intimidating, and a dog can get put down for “aggressive growling and alarming behavior”. Trust me, I've seen it happen before and I regret even witnessing such a thing. So I'll take that as a compliment to a extent. I growl, I bark and I know when and where to bite to cause the most disruption and pain for people.
  3. Two members that were “supposedly” doxxed were the same person – creating even more confusion.
  4. With new admins coming in, more things are slowly popping off. When I say that, I mean that more rats are infiltrating the main nest and creating more drama and easing some. So with this, Simba and other admins (lvl 3+) are going to be on their tiptoes trying to figure out who and which person(s) is the leak.
  5. Two powerful people have connections to twitter and discord – which is yet another reason why no action has been brought against Furry Valley. And yet Simba doesn't know who those two are. I pity him, really. So much is going on in his server that even he and 43% of his admins don't even what is going on.
  6. With number five, I have to confess that there are people who are pulling strings through KF, discord, telegram and twitter. Almost like John Wick movies, but without all the guns and blood.

So, since I've give you thirsty sharks some new meat, I can actually sit back and relax for a week or two and watch this forum bubble in frustration from both sides.

“But Abe! Where's the proof of all of this?!” Well, since I know all of this information is certainly juicy and entertaining to each of y'alls poor wicked souls, I must deprive you of said proof for one reason: None of you are deserve to see this, as I have a pretty good feeling that it'll only be altered to fit ones needs. Nope, not gonna happen, my little darling sharks. All will come out in due time – it just so happened to be that I'm not going to be the one giving up all the goodies – yet. Further planning and gathering of information takes time, and when me and several others get all of the information, we will only have to wait for the perfect timing in which to end this in a way that Kiwifarms would be scrambling around to find a spot to hold onto as this all comes down in a landslide.

Oh, and Kiana? Please stop trying to contact me on discord. You're blocked for a reason, dear. You're one person I wouldn't mind spilling all of your dirty secrets.

TL;DR It's fucking nothing.

WiggleCat

Like fire you will blaze through the forest.
kiwifarms.net

Here's several things

I'm pretty sure that if someone had backdoor access to the Kiwi Farms servers then @Null would certainly know about it. I'm also certain that if someone did have such access they wouldn't be bragging about it ON the site in the first place. You're the only one that could pull the "haha I hacked you" card, neglect to provide any evidence, and then expect to be taken seriously.

Nobody is "pulling strings through KF", whatever that's supposed to mean. I don't give even half a shit about what you "have on me", because I already know it's going to be the exact same repackaged garbage simba has tossed around and claimed to be true eleven times now. "Haha look guys Wiggly fucks cats lololol here's zero proof of that because there is none! But don't you worry because I'm a smartie so I included a dox, only I used the wrong name and a bunch of addresses that aren't even in his time zone let alone his state. Oh and while I'm at it I'm going to claim he has an alt who's female. Oh you wanted proof of that too? Whoops! I don't have any proof that they're the same person but trust me it's true. Yes I know my dox was someone who's male, but trust me he's actually this girl too. So we should get super ultra mad at him/her for these screenshots of him/her claiming (s)he shoves small animals into his/her vagina because he definitely does that too! Oh also he shows up at peoples' houses and threatens to shoot them, solicits nudes from minors, pressures people into committing suicide, and throws molotov cocktails into the homes of people who disagree with him. Oh you wanted me to show proof that ANY of those things are true? What's with you dumbasses and asking for proof? Just trust me on this he did it to one of my friends! He's super dangerous block him right now everything he says isn't true because he's a horrible person who fucks cats and shoves them into his vagina!"

There, I saved you the trouble and posted it a 12th time for you so now you don't have to take time away from sorting through all the deleted stuff you hacked off of the server and post it yourself. You're welcome!

Also you've powerleveled enough as it is, but by all means don't stop there. Reply to this and laugh at me for exposing myself for everyone to see. Claim it's all true, jump up and down, throw a tantrum, "roast" me again by telling me to "stay destroyed". Ever watch the movie 8 Mile? This is the part during the last section of the final rap battle right before the end. You know, the part where I tell you all about how the audience and I know everything you have to say against me and point out a little something about you. We're approaching the part where you realize nobody takes you seriously, choke, drop the mic, and disappear.

Samoyed

God of the samoyeds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“But Abe! Where's the proof of all of this?!”
“Oh, but that's impossible, Abe! I haven't done anything wrong or anything that can be traced back to me!”
“oh, that's Simba alt right there”
There's a process in which you can link your accounts, but it's not necessary. I've been an admin of Furry Valley for nearly two years, and have grown quite close to Simba, getting to know him and his ways, knowing when he has to go to the doctor, store, etc. For the links, I've only linked one thing, and that's my twitter account and xbox.
Well, I see that's a lot to digest. So I'm going to end it for tonight. I got things to do, places to be and a server to take care of. See you in approximately seventeen hours with much more than just this.
I must say that as an admin, there are “roles” in which a person select. The bot does not exactly read what has been posted and be like “oof, no can do sweetie.
FAIR WARNING
I wish the mods would change your nickname to "Disabled Abe" because everything you have said to now has indicated special needs. You also can't deliver on any promises and you try to pretend to not have associations to FV.

As soon as I start posting the first admin's dox, you show up and claim to have doxed most people following this thread right now through a backdoor. Nice try derailing and pointing the gun at everyone but it is not going to work. Since you can't prove anything, I'll just continue releasing information with another post tomorrow.

Also, doxing kf members > taking care of your family. Nice one. I got to give you credit where it's due: you are an honest, disabled Abe.

nonnewtonian

For legal reasons that's a joke
kiwifarms.net

Here's several things

Do you think your parents ever regret not running you over when they threatened to, Chris?
Because the rest of the world sure does.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino