Debate Abe about Zoophilia and Simba here with tons of longposts -

Cupid Kupo

dumb baby kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Cupid, please, for the love of everything that is holy, keep your nose out of things which don't concern you. Also, I can use these “()” whenever I want. I don't criticize your grammar, so please don't correct mine. Plus... you, as I've done my research, have quite a history about you.
You know what? I always wonder if Simba is partially a goddamn masochist, because he always seems to want to pull people who have nothing to do with the drama into the drama just to pound him in the ass.

Simba, Abe, Chris, whatever sock you want to wear today, you don't scare anybody. Sure, you're a disgusting degenerate who should be hung on a cross, but you're not scary. If you really have "info" on me and others, then that only makes you our most persistent stalker. I know you like to fuck little kids but you can wait until I'm all grown up to start shit?

You're both a bluff and pathetic, Simba. Don't think you're anything more.

Abe

kiwifarms.net
Fuck me, I apologies for copying and pasting my stuff, which resulted in some errors on my behalf of the post I recently submitted. Anyways, as I mainly appear to for shit and giggles to see what more nonsense y'all come up with, I must really say that the “oh it's a Simba alt” is getting really old – fast. Like, fuck, what the hell do I have to do to prove I'm not Simba? Hmm, how about sending an audio recording me saying I'm not Simba? Well, naw, can't do that because some jackass would be like “Oh, Simba asked one of his admins to provide the recordings to save himself since we already know what his voice sounds like.” No, there's literally nothing I can say or do to prove that I'm not Simba, which really proves how close-minded you are.

Just because I'm not your typical furry who “owo's” and uses text speech in all their posts doesn't mean I'm an illiterate fuck that doesn't know how to type. I mean c'mon, I have to submit Word files to my job in order for me to get my next paycheck. Wait, no I don't. I run the small company! I can always hire someone to do my work for me, but I honestly can't. That's spending money on something I can use to make my company more profitable. Know what I mean?

Anyways, since I have that currently out of the way (despite knowing that some lonely dog is gonna try and pick this clean to the bone), can I get to the real matters at hand? Which just so happens to be your stupidity?

Yes. Let's start all the way from my last post. Let me see here...

Ah, yes.

So like... Does simba just type up shit for you guys to post or something? The last couple guys type exactly like you, so...

Post your stuff dude, we would love to see what kinda stuff you got. If you even have any
Nope. Absolutely not. Again, he doesn't even know who “Honest Abe” is. Plus, I'm not in control of the ways others type. If they type similar, then eh, I can understand your suspicion. Even though I already know that none of you are going to believe this, I can guarantee you that I am not Simba. Post the stuff? Didn't I just tell you that I wasn't going to post such critical information out? No sir, if I was to do that then I wouldn't be any better then the people that frequent this site more than they visit Facebook. No, I rather keep you on your toes and wonder if I'm lying or telling the truth.

Prove it faggot.
“Prove it Faggot” Ugh, such a horrible word. Please grow your vocabulary please.

Prove it faggot.
Well damn, I guess I'm black now and this is the racial period again. Please use another word, or are you limited that all you can say is derogatory?

Typical Simba approach. All bark, no bite. A fifteen year old might be scared, but no one here is really impressed. You have shit? Spit it out or shut the fuck up.
Dogetective... Shove your post up rectum. Be a smart lad and reread that part about me knowing when to bite and bark.

What if Abe isn't Simba but is actually Roketsune?

nonnewtonian mentioned back in early July that the Twitter account @UnmitigatedD was actually Roketsune and not a Simba alt.

Abe mentioned that he had more than one account on Kiwi Farms. If Abe is actually Roketsune, then Abe must also be Field Marshal Crappenburg on the Farms. It's something to consider looking at.
Well damn! I love Great Dane now since they have happened to do the unthinkable! They were able to think and realize “hey, this 'Honest Abe' guy might actually not be Simba!” If I was Oprah, I swear I would give you a car for your sign of intelligence. But... unfortunately I am not “Roketsune”.

I'll have you know it was just dropped to resisting arrest due to lack of evidence, but go off.

Seriously though, everyone knows everything you type is utter bullshit. Did you (Chris Bryant) really spend your time writing all this? Don't you have police to evade or something?
Whoa! I didn't even mention names and someone has already came forward and said that they were indeed charged with a crime, though the charges were dropped because of the lack of evidence. See, I didn't even have to say a name before an apparently guilty person came forward to speak. Funny part is though... I'm not even going to say if they are that person are not. I'll just let y'all know that there are some not-so-clean individuals lurking about, and that kiwifarms has the nerve to point fingers when they are just as corrupt.

My god, it's a wall of text that just says "Look at me, I'm still the same dumbass Simba, still pretending if I point fingers at enough other people everyone will forget I diddle kids!"

Amazing how so many characters on the internet can add up to a simple sentence like that.

E: And another post right above mine from early this morning with MORE of the same dribble? Honestly Abe (huehuehue), how many people do you think are actually reading all that drivel instead of just going "yep he's insane" after the first sentence of schizophrenic rambling? How much time and effort did you waste typing all that? How much stress? How many characters did you type that basically equates to you saying "lol ur all wrong doo doo heads". You really subscribe to the "If I say more things they'll think I'm smart" line of reasoning, eh? It's time you seek therapy.
RJCFU – hmm... All I can say is that you are definitely one smart cookie. I don't care about who doesn't read it, as that's really not the point here. All I'm concerned about is that the people that matter in this forum actually read it and not some blubbering idiot that's interested in getting into the line of fire. As for seeking therapy? Nah, they are just as bad as Simba during his “therapy/relaxing/meditating” sessions on YouTube.

I'm pretty sure that if someone had backdoor access to the Kiwi Farms servers then @Null would certainly know about it. I'm also certain that if someone did have such access they wouldn't be bragging about it ON the site in the first place. You're the only one that could pull the "haha I hacked you" card, neglect to provide any evidence, and then expect to be taken seriously.

Nobody is "pulling strings through KF", whatever that's supposed to mean. I don't give even half a shit about what you "have on me", because I already know it's going to be the exact same repackaged garbage simba has tossed around and claimed to be true eleven times now. "Haha look guys Wiggly fucks cats lololol here's zero proof of that because there is none! But don't you worry because I'm a smartie so I included a dox, only I used the wrong name and a bunch of addresses that aren't even in his time zone let alone his state. Oh and while I'm at it I'm going to claim he has an alt who's female. Oh you wanted proof of that too? Whoops! I don't have any proof that they're the same person but trust me it's true. Yes I know my dox was someone who's male, but trust me he's actually this girl too. So we should get super ultra mad at him/her for these screenshots of him/her claiming (s)he shoves small animals into his/her vagina because he definitely does that too! Oh also he shows up at peoples' houses and threatens to shoot them, solicits nudes from minors, pressures people into committing suicide, and throws molotov cocktails into the homes of people who disagree with him. Oh you wanted me to show proof that ANY of those things are true? What's with you dumbasses and asking for proof? Just trust me on this he did it to one of my friends! He's super dangerous block him right now everything he says isn't true because he's a horrible person who fucks cats and shoves them into his vagina!"

There, I saved you the trouble and posted it a 12th time for you so now you don't have to take time away from sorting through all the deleted stuff you hacked off of the server and post it yourself. You're welcome!

Also you've powerleveled enough as it is, but by all means don't stop there. Reply to this and laugh at me for exposing myself for everyone to see. Claim it's all true, jump up and down, throw a tantrum, "roast" me again by telling me to "stay destroyed". Ever watch the movie 8 Mile? This is the part during the last section of the final rap battle right before the end. You know, the part where I tell you all about how the audience and I know everything you have to say against me and point out a little something about you. We're approaching the part where you realize nobody takes you seriously, choke, drop the mic, and disappear.
Oh yes, WiggleCat. I love the way you think – so you get brownie points for that. You're not as incompetent as the supposedly real Furry Valley Admin makes you out to be. Bravo! I can brag, yes. I can also not brag and keep coasting on the edge of danger, waiting for admins to figure me out. In all honesty, I'm just waiting for the kill switch to either this forum or Furry Valley. So in the meantime, I fill my lonely hours sipping coffee and reading over this headache inducing forum to the point where I want to fire someone just because. I already know that I'm not being taken seriously, so I have no doubt that everyone is laughing at my “futile” attempts at trying to pull Furry Valley out of the dumpster fire it dug itself in.

Hmm, though, I do have a question. How certain are you that “Nobody is pulling the strings through KF”? Are you in on this secret meeting that I wasn't told about? Because honestly, that statement alone raises some suspicion in me and several others. As for the cat stuff... let's not discuss that. It's been said and no longer needs to be brought up. After that... I'm just skimming through the stuff about being accused of having a female account, because honestly, I'm not interested in that shit nor want to know about it. As for the last paragraph... I honestly don't know how to respond to that, and it's making me concerned that I'm not able to make a comeback to such a thing. Though, I will say you played a marvelous hand.

Moving on...

I wish the mods would change your nickname to "Disabled Abe" because everything you have said to now has indicated special needs. You also can't deliver on any promises and you try to pretend to not have associations to FV.

As soon as I start posting the first admin's dox, you show up and claim to have doxed most people following this thread right now through a backdoor. Nice try derailing and pointing the gun at everyone but it is not going to work. Since you can't prove anything, I'll just continue releasing information with another post tomorrow.

Also, doxing kf members > taking care of your family. Nice one. I got to give you credit where it's due: you are an honest, disabled Abe.
“Disable Abe” damn, why the hell didn't I think of such a name? Anyways, skipping that part...where exactly did I say that I wasn't part of FV?

You know what? I always wonder if Simba is partially a goddamn masochist, because he always seems to want to pull people who have nothing to do with the drama into the drama just to pound him in the ass.

Simba, Abe, Chris, whatever sock you want to wear today, you don't scare anybody. Sure, you're a disgusting degenerate who should be hung on a cross, but you're not scary. If you really have "info" on me and others, then that only makes you our most persistent stalker. I know you like to fuck little kids but you can wait until I'm all grown up to start shit?

You're both a bluff and pathetic, Simba. Don't think you're anything more.
Ah, I got Cupid to react to me. How sweet of you to share your venomous words with me! And oh, how I savor the stupidity in which you reek of. Though, I must say.. what is a child doing on an adult website? Seems as if you're disobeying several terms and agreements on this forum. But oh well, we all know that everyone is allowed to post their shit here. But for the part about the child fucking..? I can't say much for anybody else, but I do know I am not interested in small children or anything that falls under the legal drinking age of 21. Never thought of or considered such... foul things.

Anyways, that's all for this week's, folks! See each of you lovely people next week!

Kamov Ka-52

Stop staring and my co-axial rotors b-baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me, I apologies for copying and pasting my stuff, which resulted in some errors on my behalf of the post I recently submitted. Anyways, as I mainly appear to for shit and giggles to see what more nonsense y'all come up with, I must really say that the “oh it's a Simba alt” is getting really old – fast. Like, fuck, what the hell do I have to do to prove I'm not Simba? Hmm, how about sending an audio recording me saying I'm not Simba? Well, naw, can't do that because some jackass would be like “Oh, Simba asked one of his admins to provide the recordings to save himself since we already know what his voice sounds like.” No, there's literally nothing I can say or do to prove that I'm not Simba, which really proves how close-minded you are.

Just because I'm not your typical furry who “owo's” and uses text speech in all their posts doesn't mean I'm an illiterate fuck that doesn't know how to type. I mean c'mon, I have to submit Word files to my job in order for me to get my next paycheck. Wait, no I don't. I run the small company! I can always hire someone to do my work for me, but I honestly can't. That's spending money on something I can use to make my company more profitable. Know what I mean?

Anyways, since I have that currently out of the way (despite knowing that some lonely dog is gonna try and pick this clean to the bone), can I get to the real matters at hand? Which just so happens to be your stupidity?

Ah, yes.

Nope. Absolutely not. Again, he doesn't even know who “Honest Abe” is. Plus, I'm not in control of the ways others type. If they type similar, then eh, I can understand your suspicion. Even though I already know that none of you are going to believe this, I can guarantee you that I am not Simba. Post the stuff? Didn't I just tell you that I wasn't going to post such critical information out? No sir, if I was to do that then I wouldn't be any better then the people that frequent this site more than they visit Facebook. No, I rather keep you on your toes and wonder if I'm lying or telling the truth.

“Prove it Faggot” Ugh, such a horrible word. Please grow your vocabulary please.

Well damn, I guess I'm black now and this is the racial period again. Please use another word, or are you limited that all you can say is derogatory?

Dogetective... Shove your post up rectum. Be a smart lad and reread that part about me knowing when to bite and bark.

Well damn! I love Great Dane now since they have happened to do the unthinkable! They were able to think and realize “hey, this 'Honest Abe' guy might actually not be Simba!” If I was Oprah, I swear I would give you a car for your sign of intelligence. But... unfortunately I am not “Roketsune”.

Whoa! I didn't even mention names and someone has already came forward and said that they were indeed charged with a crime, though the charges were dropped because of the lack of evidence. See, I didn't even have to say a name before an apparently guilty person came forward to speak. Funny part is though... I'm not even going to say if they are that person are not. I'll just let y'all know that there are some not-so-clean individuals lurking about, and that kiwifarms has the nerve to point fingers when they are just as corrupt.

RJCFU – hmm... All I can say is that you are definitely one smart cookie. I don't care about who doesn't read it, as that's really not the point here. All I'm concerned about is that the people that matter in this forum actually read it and not some blubbering idiot that's interested in getting into the line of fire. As for seeking therapy? Nah, they are just as bad as Simba during his “therapy/relaxing/meditating” sessions on YouTube.

Oh yes, WiggleCat. I love the way you think – so you get brownie points for that. You're not as incompetent as the supposedly real Furry Valley Admin makes you out to be. Bravo! I can brag, yes. I can also not brag and keep coasting on the edge of danger, waiting for admins to figure me out. In all honesty, I'm just waiting for the kill switch to either this forum or Furry Valley. So in the meantime, I fill my lonely hours sipping coffee and reading over this headache inducing forum to the point where I want to fire someone just because. I already know that I'm not being taken seriously, so I have no doubt that everyone is laughing at my “futile” attempts at trying to pull Furry Valley out of the dumpster fire it dug itself in.

Hmm, though, I do have a question. How certain are you that “Nobody is pulling the strings through KF”? Are you in on this secret meeting that I wasn't told about? Because honestly, that statement alone raises some suspicion in me and several others. As for the cat stuff... let's not discuss that. It's been said and no longer needs to be brought up. After that... I'm just skimming through the stuff about being accused of having a female account, because honestly, I'm not interested in that shit nor want to know about it. As for the last paragraph... I honestly don't know how to respond to that, and it's making me concerned that I'm not able to make a comeback to such a thing. Though, I will say you played a marvelous hand.

Moving on...

“Disable Abe” damn, why the hell didn't I think of such a name? Anyways, skipping that part...where exactly did I say that I wasn't part of FV?

Ah, I got Cupid to react to me. How sweet of you to share your venomous words with me! And oh, how I savor the stupidity in which you reek of. Though, I must say.. what is a child doing on an adult website? Seems as if you're disobeying several terms and agreements on this forum. But oh well, we all know that everyone is allowed to post their shit here. But for the part about the child fucking..? I can't say much for anybody else, but I do know I am not interested in small children or anything that falls under the legal drinking age of 21. Never thought of or considered such... foul things.

Anyways, that's all for this week's, folks! See each of you lovely people next week!
TL;D fucking R. Post proof or neck yourself you faggot.

kiwifarms.net
It was sarcasm you fucking twat
TL;D fucking R. Post proof or neck yourself you faggot.
or both

Pukebucket

Genderfear
kiwifarms.net
@Abe, you sure talk a lot for someone who doesn't have anything to say, especially for someone who supposedly runs a small company. Guessing you're the CEO of Bullshitters LLC?

Regardless, the more time you spend here, responding to every single little comment against you, the less time you're spending on FV. Whether you're Simba or some rando is frankly irrelevant; if we can spend sixty seconds to comment it's clear we can coax you into wasting an entire afternoon replying to those comments.

Reactions: Wannock
Next up on the chopping block is someone who, as I've been told, thought they could escape from showing up on this thread by "disappearing" shortly after the post about Ventus. They go by the names of Labo, Labs, and for some reason Labes.

Labs, following the trend we've been seeing a lot lately, has a blackmail fetish. The following are images of himself, his browser history, his account names on websites, and other such information that he's provided to other people in order to satisfy his fetish for being threatened on the internet.
Sone stuff that I've received separately and doesn't fit in the above spoiler.
The "associating with pedophiles" claim is in reference to the Discord server "Furry Safehouse", which Labs participated in. Yes, the one that was run by minors who both allowed and supplied RL nudes to various channels on the server. For obvious reasons I have not, nor will I ever, join that server even to see who's present on it. However I did receive this vague as fuck screenshot from one of my sources that "proves" (and I use that term very loosely) their involvement.
View attachment 896817

Ever since the post that chewed Ventus inside out, Simba has been going over internet security with the admins of Furry Valley. As such, I've found this one particularly difficult to track down over social media. I do however have enough information about him to scrape up a small pile of the stuff that matters most.

Edit: not --> nor
All those baby chicks, and Simba with a crush fetish. I can only imagine the worst.

Samoyed

God of the samoyeds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just because I'm not your typical furry who “owo's” and uses text speech in all their posts doesn't mean I'm an illiterate fuck that doesn't know how to type
(Followed by this after a couple hundred paragraphs later and previous posts)
OwO lets see what shit has been said about this.
Anyways, that's all for this week's, folks!
how to imitate abe:

"'week's' Ugh, such a horrible word. Please grow your vocabulary and grammar please. When I drink my Moloko Plus, I contemplate about which person to fire in my gay furry brothel on Discord. My firing process is simple like the subatomic ionic particles found in the atmosphere: when the quadratic equation does not align with the moon, stars, and the equilibrium of gravity, I give my employees a.... "little surprise in their pants". Let's just say I like to keep them on their toes and wonder if I'm lying or telling the truth about their pay raise if they suck my "eye ball". It's not rape if it's for their job. Anyways...

Sigh... My ethical proposal has always been to allow minors to be raped and is apart of my moral compass. The Sung Ju Tai family terms forbid me to go into depth with how many kids I have blackmailed or touched but it's been over 9000. Having these "playtime" experiences with little kids over Discord and real life has given me a sense of euphoria and taught me to do it to dogs. After all, what's the difference between a dog and a kid? Well, that is simple. Both dogs and kids have a corpus callosum, meaning their is no difference. It makes me feel giddy to express my feelings to all of you, truly. I could just pee my pants just thinking about it.

Ah, I got everyone to react to me. How sweet of everyone to share your venomous words with me! And oh, how I savor the stupidity in which all of you reek of. Though, I must say.. what is an adult doing on an adult website? Seems as if you're disobeying several terms and agreements on this forum. But oh well, we all know that everyone is allowed to post their shit here (but I am the worst when it comes to that. I can't even post anything well as my 210 IQ, verified by MENSA, inhibits me from articulating my thoughts). But for the part about the child fucking..? I can't say much for anybody else, but I do know I am interested in small children or anything that falls under the legal drinking age of 21. I have thought of or considered such... epic things.

Oh yes, WiggleCat. I love the way you think – so you get an admission from me. I really don't have any doxes but I just pretend to have them. My excuse for "not having the doxxes"? I just use a BS argument to say, 'I'm bigger than that!'. But I fuck kids.

And Wiggle Cat, You're not as incompetent as the supposedly real Furry Valley Admin makes you out to be. Bravo! I can brag, yes. I can also not brag and keep coasting on the edge of danger, waiting for admins to figure me out.

In all honesty, I'm just waiting for my dox to be leaked on here. So in the meantime, I fill my lonely hours sipping bleach and reading over this headache inducing forum to the point where I want to fire someone just because. I want to hang myself. I already know that I'm not being taken seriously, so I am going to say this because my big mind wants to be taken seriously: I have no doubt that everyone is laughing at my “microscopic” attempts at trying to pull Furry Valley out of the dumpster fire it dug itself in. But oh my, oh my, oh my. Just look at how the thread has turned out to be. I made my own thread? You slimy, degenerate marsupials and homo sapiens do not understand my power. I run a small business with only my mom and dad since I do not have the knowledge to build a business. I joined FV five years ago when Simba was a child, and oh boy I had "fun" with him.. But nonetheless, I shall try to be terse with my wording. Hopefully I can eat a TV dinner in my cardboard box! Shall we begin?

Wee woo wee woo There goes the cops coming to lock me up, I guess.

As you look throughout the many followers/Followed people that Furry Valley has, you do notice that some of them are underage and that some of them have “baby” as their usernames. Uh, this is Furry Valley twitter, where all the content in which they post is NSFW, so we do not apologize for following children! shivers It's cold in here because my justice will prevail. I WILL NOT release your dox because I am bullshit. My name is Akechi Goro and I am 51 years old. My fursona is a dragon called Gorgo ^w^ I have a boyfriend named Ash. He is 11. I like to read because I'm a psychic, of course. Haha, I'm only joking. In truth, I'm a rookie in the Ugandan sex slave trade. teehee.

Well, I see that's a lot to digest. So I'm going to end it for tonight. I got things to do, places to be and a pedo server to take care of. See you in approximately seventeen hours with much more than just this.

~Honest Disabled Abe

Oh, yes. I need to add this. Simba doesn't know about this, neither does he know about who "Honest Abe" is. This is not Simba at all, and that i can promise, but it's hard to let people know something when they are hardset on believing everything that they think is right."

RJCFU

kiwifarms.net

Ah, yes.

Moving on...

This shit is too damn long and nonsensical for me.

So I put it in a more legible data-format, a word cloud.

"Anyways Simba though" yep, that about sums it up.

temp.png

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
Goodness gracious me! A lot of things has happened while I was gone. Such a shame, really, that everyone has gone on continued the party without me! I'm... truly upset at this! I... I must go and grab some tissue... Each of you have broken my feelings... Tsk tsk, shame on you all!
Hey @Abe, not that it matures or anything, but maybe you’re posts wouldn’t be so long if You didn’t bloat them up with this useless snarky ass text.

Just get to the fucking point you pompous dog fucking R-tard.

LionHunter

Thanks for standing still, wanker
kiwifarms.net
The NHS must've really gone to hell if this schizo can't get on proper meds.

Get off my lawn

kiwifarms.net
I must really say that the “oh it's a Simba alt” is getting really old – fast. Like, fuck, what the hell do I have to do to prove I'm not Simba?
I personally don't think you're Simba. I do happen to know for a fact, however, that Simba creates groups where he and his most trusted admins organize and collaborate to defend Furry Valley and Simba himself. I wouldn't find it too much of a stretch to believe that you're a denizen of such a group, on a mission to try to scrub some of the skid marks off Dear Leader's reputation.

Even though you're likely not Simba, your tactics are the same as every other pro-FV headcase who's appeared here, on Twitter, or anywhere else. You make vain attempts to distract from the topic, derail conversations, and threaten people into silence. You claim to have absolute knowledge of the identities and past actions of various people who attack Simba or FV, then pretend to be "holier-than-thou" and say you won't post any of this evidence. There have been multiple accounts made with the sole purpose to post in the Simba thread, all with the same M.O. and objectives (as well as a lot of the same creepy, off-putting mannerisms.) You're just the most recent. Is it any wonder people think it's all the same person?

I'll just let y'all know that there are some not-so-clean individuals lurking about, and that kiwifarms has the nerve to point fingers when they are just as corrupt.
Textbook 'Tu Quoque' fallacy. Just because the people making accusations against another party may have their own legal/moral issues doesn't mean that their accusations hold less merit, nor does it excuse the person(s) they're accusing. I believe the current term for this is "whataboutism." Each accusation stands or falls on its own merit and that of the evidence provided. Even if the people accusing Simba of his numerous crimes were convicted murderers, it would change nothing.

As to your accusations against the people on this site, perhaps you should familiarize yourself with Hitchens' Razor: "Positive claims require positive evidence, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and that which has been asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." If you can't show it, you don't know it. Period.

Samoyed

God of the samoyeds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit this, but it was me. Sorry for not coming out with this earlier! The crimes I was charged with were obstruction of justice, blackmail. defamation, possession of weapons, and manslaughter. My name is Akira Kurusu and I run a underground drug cartel called the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. I operate my business in a coffee shop where I live upstairs on the second floor at this address: 7-1 Sangenjaya, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 154-0024. I take drugs and go into palaces to steal treasures for my next batch of whatever I cook. From heroine to DXM and cheeba, I make sure that I leave a mark on society.

Dang Abe, you're really good at this..

Best,

Akira Kurusu
DoB: 16/06
Address: 7-1 Sangenjaya, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 154-0024, second floor
Japanese SSN: 2093-3011-8910

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino