Debate Dream stans on if Dream is actually fat -

SuperHayko

kiwifarms.net
Please enlighten us as to what exactly, has been completely false or misinterpreted? I'm dying to know.
For example, people are making a big deal out of his music video for Mask.
Saying the animation is bad (it was made by young animators in only a month, I think it looks pretty good all things considered!)

Trying to say that he is encouraging people to throw away his meds (this is false. The normal pills are a metaphor for neurotypical society that tries to force everyone to fit the mold and act "normal." Dream is saying to resist this, he's not trying to make people throw meds away, it's been misinterpreted. A better metaphor maybe could have been used instead of pills but it's obvious what Dream is trying to say.

Also, now people are blaming Dream because a small minority of his fans may have said something racist and now they're calling Dream anti-Black? How can Dream control all his millions of fans? It just makes no sense. In the leaked DM of Dream that they're using to drag him, he literally says he is against racism!

People are just trying to start "scandals" out of nothing against Dream.

Gone Ham

Official Kevin Gibes Stalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saying the animation is bad (it was made by young animators in only a month, I think it looks pretty good all things considered!)

Trying to say that he is encouraging people to throw away his meds (this is false. The normal pills are a metaphor for neurotypical society that tries to force everyone to fit the mold and act "normal." Dream is saying to resist this, he's not trying to make people throw meds away, it's been misinterpreted. A better metaphor maybe could have been used instead of pills but it's obvious what Dream is trying to say.

Also, now people are blaming Dream because a small minority of his fans may have said something racist and now they're calling Dream anti-Black? How can Dream control all his millions of fans? It just makes no sense. In the leaked DM of Dream that they're using to drag him, he literally says he is against racism!

Cope and seethe. I ain’t reading that

atleast3letterslong

Love you
kiwifarms.net
God, I have to bring this up in a seperate post, this is too good.

View attachment 2249418
View attachment 2249422
@SuperHayko fear the almighty autism stickers and slurs you retard.
Trying to get anywhere with a Dream stan is like talking to a brick wall holy shit, is this the first live one we've had?
Screenshot_20210610-081409~2.png

SuperHayko

kiwifarms.net
Do you have any proof it isn't him? How do you respond to the proof posted in this thread thus far? You surely have some evidence to substantiate your position?
Do you have any hard proof that it IS indeed him? Not his father's uncle's brother's Facebook has a picture from years ago of someone who MAY be him but isn't even labelled as Clayton? That's not proof. Dream himself has already denied that the picture is of him.

By the way, even if that is him, I'd still watch his videos. So would many other people!

PoppyFizz

kiwifarms.net

I really don't know who you're trying to, "set the record straight" for, when nobody here obviously gives a shit. It sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself. Go back to elementary school.

Vaping Autist

Maximum Chucklefuck
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any hard proof that it IS indeed him? Not his father's uncle's brother's Facebook has a picture from years ago of someone who MAY be him but isn't even labelled as Clayton? That's not proof. Dream himself has already denied that the picture is of him.

By the way, if that is him, I'd still watch his videos. So would many other people!

By that logic I could deny that faggots exist and it'd be true. You can't take just words at face value without evidence that refutes it.

financhu

kiwifarms.net

I'm gonna be real with you.
That's not what the normal pills are. He explicitly links them to his ADHD meds in the interview with Anthony, and he was intentionally misrepresenting something that happened in his own life, to, as you say, create a narrative within his video that people are forced to "act normal". This was stupid, because ADHD pills don't even make kids with ADHD act normal. It was obvious fanbaiting shit and it was irresponsible. The fact it's being misinterpreted was entirely predictable. It would have been better if Dream had just labelled them as ADHD meds and had the doctor say it was ADHD. They never had to be a metaphor for anything beyond the events of his own life, which would have been a somewhat more compelling narrative rather than the trite "it's okay to not be normal! Keep playing Minecraft!" message that comes through.

Fuckups like this occur often from Dream, and it's been quite entertaining seeing him stumble into similar PR blunders over and over, particularly over the past 10 days where he's seemed particularly tilted.

And we really don't care whether Dream is really racist or not. We've just been watching the circus.

Last edited:

Mirage Man

kiwifarms.net
No, that's not at all what he was doing. He clearly intended that to be the message, but instead he made it look like if you have a serious mental health condition you shouldn't seek help for it because it makes you "quirky" which is utterly retarded. See my previous post here.

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mirage Man

kiwifarms.net

By the way, even if that is him, I'd still watch his videos. So would many other people!
The hard proof has been compiled. Why was Dreams dad in the picture? Why was Dreams mother friends with the guy on Facebook and why did she conveniently unfriend him after the picture leaked? These questions should be answered by you for a start. Not to mention the fact that the rotund boy in the picture clearly resembles the other photos of Dream we have. It's already a confirmed fact that he's a "big" boy, or didn't you see the photo of the fat kid posted by the River Pheonix Facebook page labelled as "Clay"?

You say "that's not proof" but neither is regurgitating Dreams claim that the photo isn't of him. Yet you seem to be of the belief that that constitutes proof. If so, it's not very convincing, perhaps you can explain to us why Dreams assertion should convince us?

Last edited:

Vaping Autist

Maximum Chucklefuck
kiwifarms.net
I won't say that word, I won't even quote your tweet using that word as I would then be saying it by proxy. Stick to the topic of Dream, please.
Lol nigger.

Seriously though why are you just taking Dream's damage control at face value? As other people have said we have plenty of evidence to support that the picture going around is indeed Dream.

Mirage Man

kiwifarms.net
I won't say that word, I won't even quote your tweet using that word as I would then be saying it by proxy. Stick to the topic of Dream, please.
You know, there's a difference between "saying" a word and "using" a word. That's the great thing about nuance. I would recommend this article on the word Nigger.

As an "adult" I'm sure you'd be able to appreciate it and be rational. Right?