Debate Dream stans on if Dream is actually fat -

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is something I have considered after looking over the evidence of the source of that image. To be clear, if Dream was fat, it would only slightly change my perspective of him. I would still enjoy and watch his content. I feel like it doesn't chance very much at all. Of course you have a number of stans who are "attracted" to him, however, how can you be attracted to the looks of someone you have never seen? You must be attracted to the personality, which will be the same as always

Basically, it does not matter
i understand that, honestly.
To be quite honest there are a lot of content creators out there who use and abuse the para-social relationship that forms up because of their content, which i feel is a rather scummy thing to do. i would be remiss if i dont say that the way dream talks to his audience seems to me to be that very thing. of course i dont exactly know dream so i could very honestly be mistaken

Makov Pitt

Average Spetnaz, just asking questions.
kiwifarms.net
graph.png

All of you are speaking to a markov generator, you should be ashamed.

Pensive Emoji

Sad boy hours
kiwifarms.net
@SuperHayko unless you're a troll, then congrats I guess? and depending on how old you are, you assume that we all hate Dream for no apparent reason. But heres a post by a nice young gentleman showing all the people that have defended Dream to then switching their opinion of him, as well as showing that people actually LIKED his content including me at one point.

Since you're a Dream stan, which in my mind means you're somewhere on the left side of politics. I would recommend checking out the Trump lolcow thread, or alternatively the Trump supporter lolcow thread. I hope you enjoy your stay, because
Welcome to the Farms.png

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not irony? You wanted to talk about Hitler so you got it. He was an evil man. No one who commits genocide is good. Awful.
And yet Dream perpetuates genocide by encouraging the youth to engage in a virtual world in which genocidal devices are gleefully set up and constructed.

It may seem harmless to construct a device that automatically sets chicken on fire. You may justify it by saying it’s an unlimited food source. And yet your sadism pushed you to try creating other automated killing devices, such as for sheep, cows, and iron golems. Eventually you make such devices or farms even for creatures that don’t even drop items. You justify it at first. The green villager mobs don’t have any trades, they’re useless you tell yourself. So you kill one out of curiosity. Just to see what happens. Nothing does. You’re untouchable, so you begin to raze entire villages to the ground just out of morbid curiosity. As time passes you feel the desire to kill more “mobs” on even larger scales. Yet killing them becomes such a chore so instead you kill them automatically by dropping them into fire, crushing them, sometimes in front of their parents and children until you feel nothing at all. Not because you need the items they drop, if they drop anything, but simply because mass murder tickles you gleefully.

Once you are accustomed to this idea that cows or even villagers can be slaughtered en masse, it becomes easier to accept the extermination of others. It becomes easier to see others as nothing more than chickens who may drop feathers you need or even as undermensch green shirts. It’s intentional and by design.

I hate to break this to you but Minecraft is a tool carefully crafted by noted transphobe and anti-Semite Notch to perpetuate fascism. Therefore Dream streaming such an awful game is leading to the desensitization of millions of young people, who are being groomed, carefully, for the appropriate day and time by White nationalists. Hence supporting Dream is equivalent to being a Nazi or even liking Hitler. Heck, I bet Dream even voted for Donald Trump like the fascist he is.
Simply put, I didn't respond to the dox as doxing people is wrong, and spreading Dream's dox is a terrible thing to do. Why would it matter what he looks like, who cares? People need to stop digging through his internet history and his family's internet history, it's so weird. Leave the guy alone, he just makes silly videos, he hasn't done anything wrong.
You asked for evidence, therefore you asked for his dox. It’s one and the same love.
1. What is OPS?
Oh, my sweet summer child…
2. I am indeed born after 9/11 but I am still an adult! Does that upset you? Does that make you feel old, boomer?
If you’re an adult we can dox you.

TSG

kiwifarms.net
Why? Isn't that ageist? You're upset that I'm young and fresh and you're a rotten old trash bag?
Ageist ahhhhahahaha. I can accept racism as illogical because people born of different colour can have the same culture but age???? If you think an 18 year old has the same experience as a 30 year old, you are fucking retarded. Ageist??? Hahhaahaha. Fuck u and your young and fresh autistic brain, you havent live on this world long enough to call it yours buddy.

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
Ageist ahhhhahahaha. I can accept racism as illogical because people born of different colour can have the same culture but age???? If you think an 18 year old has the same experience as a 30 year old, you are fucking retarded. Ageist??? Hahhaahaha. Fuck u and your young and fresh autistic brain, you havent live on this world long enough to call it yours buddy.
Sir, this is a family thread please keep the sperging to a minimum.

thinking about mr hands

I’m beginning to hate humanity!
kiwifarms.net
If “ageism” is a thing, then honestly, the twitards are guilty of it as they shame people for aging.
How dare you shame something people can’t control? 🥺🥺🥺 That’s like shaming a black person for being black. If you get mad at people for being older and more knowledgeable than you, then you must be racist, homophobic, ableist AND ageist because they can’t control getting older.
What a filthy bigot I’m shaking and crying right now can we get #CancelHayko trending? 😭😭 also Stan Dream 🤪