Debate Dream stans on if Dream is actually fat -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

lollipop chan

kiwifarms.net
I hope this is true - checked up on the address and there is indeed a 20 y/o male living at 1003 apartment 210 here. Would have to be a real faggot but the age checks out alright…. Too lazy to do any proper digging though
i'm hoping its a traggot lmao

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any hard proof that it IS indeed him? Not his father's uncle's brother's Facebook has a picture from years ago of someone who MAY be him but isn't even labelled as Clayton? That's not proof. Dream himself has already denied that the picture is of him.

By the way, even if that is him, I'd still watch his videos. So would many other people!
You could sit here and deny that you're a faggot but we still have evidence that you're a faggot.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1623393247643.png

ladder

kiwifarms.net
I’m not some huge Dream cocksucker or anything but I am just genuinely curious (and somewhat baffled) as to why you all are so invested in him?
I’m not a stan but I’m aware of his existence - I’ve only read a bit of the thread and can see you all attempted to dox him and everyone around him - clearly very determined.

The only question I have is why?

Did a mid youtuber cheating at a block game really trigger y’all? Do you guys have some fat boy gamer fetish? Or am I just unaware of some actually problematic things he’s done? Fascinating tbh

Bloitzhole

I'm drivin'! YEAH! RRRRMMM!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not some huge Dream cocksucker or anything but I am just genuinely curious (and somewhat baffled) as to why you all are so invested in him?
I’m not a stan but I’m aware of his existence - I’ve only read a bit of the thread and can see you all attempted to dox him and everyone around him - clearly very determined.

The only question I have is why?

Did a mid youtuber cheating at a block game really trigger y’all? Do you guys have some fat boy gamer fetish? Or am I just unaware of some actually problematic things he’s done? Fascinating tbh
Because people/fans are getting their panties in a bunch over it and this is a site dedicated to laughing at, and archiving, weird internet nonsense / eccentric internet behavior. There are literally thousands of threads besides Dream's and he will be a minor footnote, if even that, in the forum's history.
The doxing is in my view more for archival purposes. People, especially those that embarass themselves, will try all sorts of identity shenanigans on the internet so it's good to be certain of who is behind something irl.

Coelacanth

Your local living [[BIG SHOT!!!!!]]
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this thread was an amazing dumpster fire. Thank you for this hilarious experience, lads.

I don't really have anything to say except to Dream Stans - you are fake and gay and Dream would not put his fat dick in your vajujus. Go outside and touch some grass, make some friends and talk to your parents instead of worshipping an exceptional individual. That is all.