Debate Dream stans on if Dream is actually fat -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Makov Pitt

Average Spetnaz, just asking questions.
kiwifarms.net
Kodeks_tudela_21-e1580820784257-1.jpg

Average Dream Stan fanart.

Ed Special

kiwifarms.net
For example, people are making a big deal out of his music video for Mask.
Saying the animation is bad (it was made by young animators in only a month, I think it looks pretty good all things considered!)

Trying to say that he is encouraging people to throw away his meds (this is false. The normal pills are a metaphor for neurotypical society that tries to force everyone to fit the mold and act "normal." Dream is saying to resist this, he's not trying to make people throw meds away, it's been misinterpreted. A better metaphor maybe could have been used instead of pills but it's obvious what Dream is trying to say.

Also, now people are blaming Dream because a small minority of his fans may have said something racist and now they're calling Dream anti-Black? How can Dream control all his millions of fans? It just makes no sense. In the leaked DM of Dream that they're using to drag him, he literally says he is against racism!

People are just trying to start "scandals" out of nothing against Dream.
imagine simping this hard for some fat faggot florida redneck

Lapis.Fennecat

Happy Halloween!!!!!! :)
kiwifarms.net
You will never turn Dream into a flesh chair. You have no tools, no have no training, you have no skills. You are a sexual pervert twisted by autism and delusions of grandeur into a crude mockery of a flesh crafters talent.

All of Dreams "Validation" will be two faced and half hearted. Behind your back he will use you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish fetishes behind closed doors.

People are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed people to sniff out freaks with incredible efficiency. Even Dream stans who "pass as normal" look uncanny and disturbing to people. Your BMI is a dead give away. And even if you manage to get a sex-starved twink home with you, he will turn tail and bolt at one wiff of your your diseased, infected, flesh crafting.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself that Dream is a sexy, craftable twink, but deep inside you feel the knowledge that he is a repulsive fat bastard creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a ward and cage around your grave, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a pervert is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably autistic.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
View attachment 2259112
What too much Normal Pills does to a mfer.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Literally none of you people even watch Dream and only know about him through the posts of antis. Your opinion is thrown into the trash can, where it belongs
I watched Dream for a bit when his stuff came up on youtube trending a while back but his videos got stale really fast. Unlike the Yogscast that I used to love watching as a kid, Dream doesn't really have a personality. The only reason I cared to watch was that he was able to move through Minecraft quickly, but after doing the same shit over and over it's just boring. WOAH HE KILLED THAT DUDE for the 10th time is just whatever who cares and becomes like watching paint dry, not even my Insomniac brain could care to watch.

He's also fat.

Akashic Retard

The oldest & strongest emotion of mankind is fear
kiwifarms.net
Did I get my own thread? That is pretty cool! In any case I suppose we can go a little off-topic now. I just feel the hate Dream receives is incredibly unwarranted. Even if you dislike him, what's the reason for pushing this hatred of him?
Take a quick look at the kinds of people that get their own thread on this site.