Debate HHH about the ethics of professional wrestling in modern politics - Brave Liberal(TM) poster fights against the QAnon Cultists who worship a 74 year old con man

• DDoS is active again.

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
@Hollywood Hulk Hogan Please tell us how your methods can convince the cultists that Trump is bad and how they can be deprogrammed through leaving the cult of Trump by fighting by people on an anonymous message board dedicated to a bird from New Zealand. Joe Biden is counting on you.

I would like to thank @HumanHive for this suggestion.

He deserves a “debate HHH about the ethics of professional wrestling in modern politics” thread.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Who Wants a Body Massage?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
C4089B72-12C4-4A9C-ADE3-2234AE9408F8.png

EryngiumLostHisKeys

You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happier then ever
kiwifarms.net
How can @Hollywood Hulk Hogan coonsume so much COCK in one sitting, it's just simply not feasible, It must break an Olympic record on cock consumption per second or something, why are you such a massive fucking faggot @Hollywood Hulk Hogan ?

Edit: Rate me Mad at the internet all you want, it won't change the real facts:

@Hollywood Hulk Hogan You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
When I saw "HHH" in the thread title I thought we had a second Liberal guy LARPing as a 90s wrestler for the ultimate Kiwifarms PPV Royal Rumble Tag Team Championship.

So disappointed.