Debate MadPreacher1AD about True Christianity -

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Misreading the Bible is a hell of a drug...

Jesus's sacrifice got rid of the old covenant, you fool.
He certainly did not get rid of the Mosaic Covenant.

Matthew 5:17

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Romans 11:11-36 and other verses show that Yeshua did not do away with Torah Moshe. The only thing that he fulfilled was ceremonial law which is one fourth of the Mosaic covenant.

Sorry, but I had to correct you on this. I'm not going to touch xtamarlover's posts because he's cray cray.

Shalom :)

• Informative
  • Feels
Reactions: Cato and Begemot

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He certainly did not get rid of the Mosaic Covenant.

Matthew 5:17

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Romans 11:11-36 and other verses show that Yeshua did not do away with Torah Moshe. The only thing that he fulfilled was ceremonial law which is one fourth of the Mosaic covenant.

Sorry, but I had to correct you on this. I'm not going to touch xtamarlover's posts because he's cray cray.

Shalom :)
If this thread didnt exist, youd be in my circle of friends and probably interested in my teachings. Also i highly doubt you read this whole thread so you dont have the full story or full context behind my actions.

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
If this thread didnt exist, youd be in my circle of friends and probably interested in my teachings. Also i highly doubt you read this whole thread so you dont have the full story or full context behind my actions.
Are you sure you don't want brain-dead acolytes, kid?

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
No, I wouldn't because I'm a Netzarim minister and also a Nazirite. I took the vow of the Nazirite when I got ordained and my vow is specific to not teach man-made doctrine.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
No, I wouldn't because I'm a Netzarim minister and also a Nazirite. I took the vow of the Nazirite when I got ordained and my vow is specific to not teach man-made doctrine.
How is your faith different from his? From a casual observation it looks like a Judiazing type of fringe Christianity. You might not have the uh relationship troubles Andrew has but you might be more Andrew adjacent than you'd like, kid.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
How is your faith different from his? From a casual observation it looks like a Judiazing type of fringe Christianity. You might not have the uh relationship troubles Andrew has but you might be more Andrew adjacent than you'd like, kid.
I see that you used an antisemitic label on me. There is no Judaizing involved. Christianity did not exist until roughly 90 AD and was invented by a heretic named Ignatius the Bishop of Antioch. You should really read his writings to see the depths of his antisemitism went to as well as making himself equal to Yahweh.

Netzir's were the first followers of Yeshua. They were all Torah observant Jews that went to the Temple (when it existed) and the synagogue until the Bar Kokhba revolt. See Panarion of Epiphanius of Salamis. Salamis has them listed under Nasareans and Nazoraeans.

Now, I don't distort scripture to support any pet theories or for my own profit. I read the scripture and use it as is. This is because you are to question everything and see if it lines up perfectly with scripture.

Last edited:

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Now, I don't distort scripture to support any pet theories or for my own profit. I read the scripture and use it as is. This is because you are to question everything and see if it lines up perfectly with scripture.
Every religious wingnut says the same thing dude

I have plenty of friends who believe as you do who look up to me and respect me for the truths in the Scriptures I have discovered. These same people disapprove of my issues with women and think it is a big flaw of mine. Truthfully if i was fully like the Essene religion of the dead sea scrolls, women like Melinda and my ex girlfriend wouldnt even be considered but be dismissed as impure and unholy and unworthy of being interested in. Any desire for a partner seems to some extent outweigh my religious convictions unfortunately. So indeed a flaw of mine. Truthfully if i was perfectly righteous id be like a buddhist with little ego. And if im broken up with or friendship cut off id respond with "such is life." And be content in my blissful serenity and selfpeace

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Every religious wingnut says the same thing dude

I have plenty of friends who believe as you do who look up to me and respect me for the truths in the Scriptures I have discovered. These same people disapprove of my issues with women and think it is a big flaw of mine. Truthfully if i was fully like the Essene religion of the dead sea scrolls, women like Melinda and my ex girlfriend wouldnt even be considered but be dismissed as impure and unholy and unworthy of being interested in. Any desire for a partner seems to some extent outweigh my religious convictions unfortunately. So indeed a flaw of mine. Truthfully if i was perfectly righteous id be like a buddhist with little ego. And if im broken up with or friendship cut off id respond with "such is life." And be content in my blissful serenity and selfpeace
I'm not discussing this with you because you are a false teacher that misuses scripture. I will warn you that any teaching advice that results in sin will have that person's sin added to your own. You are responsible for teaching the word correctly and failing to do so is a serious sin.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I'm not discussing this with you because you are a false teacher that misuses scripture. I will warn you that any teaching advice that results in sin will have that person's sin added to your own. You are responsible for teaching the word correctly and failing to do so is a serious sin.
I'd advise dropping the brakes here before this thread becomes a 2-for-1 special.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
It would be a 4-for-one. We already got Melinda and her dude.

It's almost like once you get sucked into his insanity, it becomes contagious.
There's a Catholic who frequents deep thoughts occasionally, user name is a set of numerals, but he's in the same ballpark without being a lolcow. Religion usually contorted people for better or for worse...

You may not specifically be a lolcow but you sound like a supercilious bigoted twat right now, son. What are you going to do to 'punish' poor Andrew, excommunicate him? Miss me with that cuck shit.

I see that you used an antisemitic label on me. There is no Judaizing involved. Christianity did not exist until roughly 90 AD and was invented by a heretic named Ignatius the Bishop of Antioch. You should really read his writings to see the depths of his antisemitism went to as well as making himself equal to Yahweh.

Netzir's were the first followers of Yeshua. They were all Torah observant Jews that went to the Temple (when it existed) and the synagogue until the Bar Kokhba revolt. See Panarion of Epiphanius of Salamis. Salamis has them listed under Nasareans and Nazoraeans.

Christianity didn't exist until a random nobody invented it? What, are we going to say it's a distorted form of Hellenic sun worship or something? The vast majority of theologians have deemed Yeshua Bar David a real person, you're the clear outlier here, lad.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
You mean like how you misused Onan? Onan sinned because he violated the precepts of Levirate Marriage in that he needed to impregnate his brother's widow to give him an heir.
Onanism is a sin RE: the Pauline writings, and definitely by Moasic beliefs about "spilling seed".
In addition, a lolcow isn't "someone who gets Scripture wrong", it's "someone who acts like a total twit and gets mad when called out on it, especially on the internet". A category that you are currently fulfilling. Calling Peter out on his biblical hypocrisy and forcing him to dance a little jib as he desperately tries to contort scripture to justify his "love-spitting", torture fantasies, and general sleaziness is one thing: getting mad because he isn't acknowledging the superiority of your One True Faith that only you and like six other people follow is just dumb.

Christianity didn't exist until a random nobody invented it? What, are we going to say it's a distorted form of Hellenic sun worship or something? The vast majority of theologians have deemed Yeshua Bar David a real person, you're the clear outlier here, lad.
He isn't saying that Jesus wasn't real, he's saying that all forms of Christianity aren't really Jesus's teachings and you have to be some kind of High Esoteric Mountain Jew to be right with God.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Onanism is a sin RE: the Pauline writings, and definitely by Moasic beliefs about "spilling seed".
In addition, a lolcow isn't "someone who gets Scripture wrong", it's "someone who acts like a total twit and gets mad when called out on it, especially on the internet". A category that you are currently fulfilling. Calling Peter out on his biblical hypocrisy and forcing him to dance a little jib as he desperately tries to contort scripture to justify his "love-spitting", torture fantasies, and general sleaziness is one thing: getting mad because he isn't acknowledging the superiority of your One True Faith that only you and like six other people follow is just dumb.

He isn't saying that Jesus wasn't real, he's saying that all forms of Christianity aren't really Jesus's teachings and you have to be some kind of High Esoteric Mountain Jew to be right with God.
First base is kissing which involves saliva. Next base is a spit shower or a spit bath or a spit facial.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Every time I learn more about you, it further lowers my opinion of you.
To be clear it was a joke. However, I have a wide plethora of sexual interests and thus it is not something i focus weirdly on. I only did it one time with my ex wife. I dont regularly fantasize of thoughts of spit. I would say spit fantasy is 0.2% of all fantasizes of mine. Aka very rare. Though it is hot to have lots of spit in your mouth when youre having an o and then either spit on yourself or swallow as it happens.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
There's a Catholic who frequents deep thoughts occasionally, user name is a set of numerals, but he's in the same ballpark without being a lolcow. Religion usually contorted people for better or for worse...

You may not specifically be a lolcow but you sound like a supercilious bigoted twat right now, son. What are you going to do to 'punish' poor Andrew, excommunicate him? Miss me with that cuck shit.

I'm not bigoted against anyone. I pointed out the errors in people's thinking, especially you and when you said that I believe in Judaizing. Acts 15 settled the question about needing to convert to Judaism first. The decision reached by the original eleven disciples was that a Gentile only needed to adhere to the Noachide Laws in order to be welcome in the church. Ergo, there is no Judaizing involved. Nice of you to strawman though.

That's not what I said. I gave the historical rundown on where Christianity originated from. I even gave you a book written by the Catholic Church in the 4th Century showing that what I said was true. I even told you to read Ignatius Bishop of Antioch's writings to see where he errored.

Onanism is a sin because Onan failed to provide an heir for his brother's line by spilling his seed. Sha'ul was a Pharisee rabbi and knew the entire history on why it was a sin. He never taught any different as that would be a crime punishable by death in Judaism.

Except, that I don't. I don't argue with people since it's pointless. I do, however, like to point out and add to the discussion without being a jerk like you. That means you're the lolcow in this case.

That's an interesting strawman that you built there. No, I believe that you come to Yeshua for salvation as he is now the high priest. That's all that he fulfilled in the ceremonial law. He removed the Levitical priesthood since the high priest could only commune with Yahweh. Thus, we go to Yeshua to reach Yahweh. You repent, be baptized for the remission of sins, and you receive the Ruach Hokadesh. All very much scriptural. Your original objection to my statement is in error as I was pointing out John 10's teaching. Yeshua told us all what the good shepherd does. Failure to do the job of a good shepherd and leading your flock astray makes you responsible for the sins your flock commits. This ties into Moshe receiving the law at Mount Sinai and how the Israelites built the Golden Calf for Ba'al. Since Moshe was leader of the flock he was responsible for their sins. This is why he and all of that generation were denied entry into Israel.

See everything I believe is backed 100% by scripture and historical documentation.

Here's a sample of Ignatius's writings to other Gentile churches. This is from his letter to the Magnesians.

Be not deceived with strange doctrines, nor with old fables, which are unprofitable. For if we still live according to the Jewish law, we acknowledge that we have not received grace. For the divinest prophets lived according to Christ Jesus. On this account also they were persecuted, being inspired by His grace to fully convince the unbelieving that there is one God, who has manifested Himself by Jesus Christ His Son, who is His eternal Word, not proceeding forth from silence, and who in all things pleased Him that sent Him.

Be not deceived with strange doctrines, "nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies," and things in which the Jews make their boast. "Old things are passed away: behold, all things have become new." For if we still live according to the Jewish law, and the circumcision of the flesh, we deny that we have received grace. For the divinest prophets lived according to Jesus Christ. On this account also they were persecuted, being inspired by grace to fully convince the unbelieving that there is one God, the Almighty, who has manifested Himself by Jesus Christ His Son, who is His Word, not spoken, but essential. For He is not the voice of an articulate utterance, but a substance begotten by divine power, who has in all things pleased Him that sent Him.
He contradicts everything that Yeshua taught, especially rejection of the Torah. Why would Yahweh reject his own law? Also, he created Iesous Christos since before him the name was always Yeshua Im'manu'el. He also contradicts Romans 11 where Sha'ul states that the Gentiles are grafted into the House of Israel and that Israel will always be Yahweh's chosen people. Ignatius taught that Israel lost their birthright and Gentiles took over. He also taught that Tanakh was a work of the devil. He also wanted to kill the Jews. This is the standard Yeshua gave us to judge doctrine and teachings.

Matthew 7:15-23

5 “Beware of the false prophets! They come to you wearing sheep’s clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves! 16 You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every healthy tree produces good fruit, but a poor tree produces bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, or a poor tree good fruit. 19 Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire! 20 So you will recognize them by their fruit.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do what my Father in heaven wants. 22 On that Day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord! Didn’t we prophesy in your name? Didn’t we expel demons in your name? Didn’t we perform many miracles in your name?’ 23 Then I will tell them to their faces, ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’[a]

Lawlessness is the translation for the word that was used to describe living outside of the laws of Moshe and Noach. In other words, Torahlessness. Most Gentiles are ignorant of the fact that Yeshua taught in accordance to written law (Torah Moshe) and fought against oral law (Torah Talmud). So when Yeshua said that the oral law was like a yoke he was literal. The Babylonian Talmud is several hundred pounds in weight when it was in scroll form. The Talmud consisted of priestly and rabbinic rulings beginning in the 6th Century BC after Babylon conquered Israel and destroyed the temple. This is why Yeshua taught that Torah Moshe was light and easy in comparison.

Go ahead, check my doctrine against scripture. I welcome it.

I also never said that all forms of Christianity aren't Yeshua's teachings. I pointed out that Ignatius was a heretic. I never said anything about doctrine, so you are imagining things.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino