Debate MadPreacher1AD about True Christianity -

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's slowly turning into both as they're having a slap fight to see which obscure religion is less exceptional, not realizing they equally exceptional.
I dont recall attacking his religion.

I only entered the thread to correct an erronious teaching and became a target due to said correction.
Lolcow thread when? Lol

I don't argue with people since it's pointless. I do, however, like to point out and add to the discussion without being a jerk like you. That means you're the lolcow in this case. That's an interesting strawman that you built there.
As he proceeds to argue

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I'm not bigoted against anyone. I pointed out the errors in people's thinking, especially you and when you said that I believe in Judaizing. Acts 15 settled the question about needing to convert to Judaism first. The decision reached by the original eleven disciples was that a Gentile only needed to adhere to the Noachide Laws in order to be welcome in the church. Ergo, there is no Judaizing involved. Nice of you to strawman though.

That's not what I said. I gave the historical rundown on where Christianity originated from. I even gave you a book written by the Catholic Church in the 4th Century showing that what I said was true. I even told you to read Ignatius Bishop of Antioch's writings to see where he errored.

Onanism is a sin because Onan failed to provide an heir for his brother's line by spilling his seed. Sha'ul was a Pharisee rabbi and knew the entire history on why it was a sin. He never taught any different as that would be a crime punishable by death in Judaism.

Except, that I don't. I don't argue with people since it's pointless. I do, however, like to point out and add to the discussion without being a jerk like you. That means you're the lolcow in this case.

That's an interesting strawman that you built there. No, I believe that you come to Yeshua for salvation as he is now the high priest. That's all that he fulfilled in the ceremonial law. He removed the Levitical priesthood since the high priest could only commune with Yahweh. Thus, we go to Yeshua to reach Yahweh. You repent, be baptized for the remission of sins, and you receive the Ruach Hokadesh. All very much scriptural. Your original objection to my statement is in error as I was pointing out John 10's teaching. Yeshua told us all what the good shepherd does. Failure to do the job of a good shepherd and leading your flock astray makes you responsible for the sins your flock commits. This ties into Moshe receiving the law at Mount Sinai and how the Israelites built the Golden Calf for Ba'al. Since Moshe was leader of the flock he was responsible for their sins. This is why he and all of that generation were denied entry into Israel.

See everything I believe is backed 100% by scripture and historical documentation.

Here's a sample of Ignatius's writings to other Gentile churches. This is from his letter to the Magnesians.

He contradicts everything that Yeshua taught, especially rejection of the Torah. Why would Yahweh reject his own law? Also, he created Iesous Christos since before him the name was always Yeshua Im'manu'el. He also contradicts Romans 11 where Sha'ul states that the Gentiles are grafted into the House of Israel and that Israel will always be Yahweh's chosen people. Ignatius taught that Israel lost their birthright and Gentiles took over. He also taught that Tanakh was a work of the devil. He also wanted to kill the Jews. This is the standard Yeshua gave us to judge doctrine and teachings.

Matthew 7:15-23

5 “Beware of the false prophets! They come to you wearing sheep’s clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves! 16 You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every healthy tree produces good fruit, but a poor tree produces bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, or a poor tree good fruit. 19 Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire! 20 So you will recognize them by their fruit.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do what my Father in heaven wants. 22 On that Day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord! Didn’t we prophesy in your name? Didn’t we expel demons in your name? Didn’t we perform many miracles in your name?’ 23 Then I will tell them to their faces, ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’[a]

Lawlessness is the translation for the word that was used to describe living outside of the laws of Moshe and Noach. In other words, Torahlessness. Most Gentiles are ignorant of the fact that Yeshua taught in accordance to written law (Torah Moshe) and fought against oral law (Torah Talmud). So when Yeshua said that the oral law was like a yoke he was literal. The Babylonian Talmud is several hundred pounds in weight when it was in scroll form. The Talmud consisted of priestly and rabbinic rulings beginning in the 6th Century BC after Babylon conquered Israel and destroyed the temple. This is why Yeshua taught that Torah Moshe was light and easy in comparison.

Go ahead, check my doctrine against scripture. I welcome it.

I also never said that all forms of Christianity aren't Yeshua's teachings. I pointed out that Ignatius was a heretic. I never said anything about doctrine, so you are imagining things.
Lel, Mountain Jew theology. Clearly, 2000+ years of theological teachings are false and your little sect of a dozen are the only true faithful in the entire world.
Here's a couple sites that seem to be related to his cult: and, no surprise, they seem to pretty much be Mountain Jews by one remove.
EDIT: inb4 he calls me an antisemite for making fun of him coming onto this site to sperg about his lunatic fringe beliefs.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Lel, Mountain Jew theology. Clearly, 2000+ years of theological teachings are false and your little sect of a dozen are the only true faithful in the entire world.
Here's a couple sites that seem to be related to his cult: and, no surprise, they seem to pretty much be Mountain Jews by one remove.
EDIT: inb4 he calls me an antisemite for making fun of him coming onto this site to sperg about his lunatic fringe beliefs.
Nice try, but that's not it. They're a bunch of false teachers as well.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Sounds to me like you don't want to save souls. That, or you don't have any actual resources.
I do. I even linked them to you. I'll give you another one.

The Recognitions of Clement or The Nazarene Acts of the Apostles is an excellent resource since it's a first hand account by I Clement as he studied under Kephas.

As for saving souls, you have no intention of being saved as evidenced by your actions. You are a dishonest person in how you act. As such, you will not be replied to in this thread about this subject.

Matthew 7:6

6 “Don’t give to dogs what is holy, and don’t throw your pearls to the pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, then turn and attack you.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

The Recognitions of Clement or The Nazarene Acts of the Apostles is an excellent resource since it's a first hand account by I Clement as he studied under Kephas.

As for saving souls, you have no intention of being saved as evidenced by your actions. You are a dishonest person in how you act. As such, you will not be replied to in this thread about this subject.

6 “Don’t give to dogs what is holy, and don’t throw your pearls to the pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, then turn and attack you.
Oh no, how horrible! We definitely want you to keep derailing this thread with your hardcore autism!

Deadpool

Rating Solidarity Requested.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Literally no one in this thread gives a shit about your obscure religion. If you want to get made fun of for believing stupid shit (which is heretical to 99% of real Christians), start a thread somewhere else. Or drink bleach. I suggest the latter.

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Literally no one in this thread gives a shit about your obscure religion. If you want to get made fun of for believing stupid shit (which is heretical to 99% of real Christians), start a thread somewhere else. Or drink bleach. I suggest the latter.
Thank you for the abuse. May I have more? The more abuse you give me the more rewards I receive in Heaven. So please may I have more?

Deadpool

Rating Solidarity Requested.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for the abuse. May I have more? The more abuse you give me the more rewards I receive in Heaven. So please may I have more?
No because I'm done derailing the thread. Which is what you should do as well.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean like how you misused Onan? Onan sinned because he violated the precepts of Levirate Marriage in that he needed to impregnate his brother's widow to give him an heir.
We get it, you're a brainlet from the same denomination of hillbillies that LARP at being Jewish as Andy. Just like him, you just apply whatever lines from Bible you cherry pick, as well as pull from whatever obscure conman or conmen made your shitty primitavist cult of semitiboos to validate your own crippling personality and mental flaws.

Whereas Andy uses it to validate his entitlement and selfishness brought on by autism and sociopathy, you use it to validate your desire to be superior to others and to make up for lacking in other academic fields. All under the same undertone of hoping those who mock you suffer and make you think you'll be better off because you faggots sure as hell can't do a thing correctly in this life.

To quote another lolcow "You're not as smart as you think you are."

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Glad you caught on it. Just wish you agreed on having the Cluster B personality problems and did something to fix them more often since you came the closest out of the trashfires I read on here to reforming so far.
Do we ever perfectly reform all our bad qualities? The main primary lolwcow aspect was my obsession over Melinda which I got over and moved on. I still react bad when i get cut off, however i am committed to never doing anything close to what i did to Melinda. Also, this thread only has part of the story of how I treated Melinda. It actually went worse than explained here due to some stuff I did while the copyright lawsuit was happening. I contacted her on a regular basis during the copyright lawsuit, including threats. So with my ex girlfriend she did almost get a protective order against me, and still might, but what i did to my ex girlfriend is teeny tiny compared to how i treated Melinda. So the lesson i learned and ive been reformed on is no more stalking. I still have to work on the no more harassing part. But im improved with that as well.

• Feels
Reactions: Adamska

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
Do we ever perfectly reform all our bad qualities? The main primary lolwcow aspect was my obsession over Melinda which I got over and moved on. I still react bad when i get cut off, however i am committed to never doing anything close to what i did to Melinda. Also, this thread only has part of the story of how I treated Melinda. It actually went worse than explained here due to some stuff I did while the copyright lawsuit was happening. I contacted her on a regular basis during the copyright lawsuit, including threats. So with my ex girlfriend she did almost get a protective order against me, and still might, but what i did to my ex girlfriend is teeny tiny compared to how i treated Melinda. So the lesson i learned and ive been reformed on is no more stalking. I still have to work on the no more harassing part. But im improved with that as well.
It's more the fact your interpretation of the scriptures has seemingly encased you on strange behavioural patterns.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino