Debate MadPreacher1AD about True Christianity -

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
We get it, you're a brainlet from the same denomination of hillbillies that LARP at being Jewish as Andy. Just like him, you just apply whatever lines from Bible you cherry pick, as well as pull from whatever obscure conman or conmen made your shitty primitavist cult of semitiboos to validate your own crippling personality and mental flaws.

Whereas Andy uses it to validate his entitlement and selfishness brought on by autism and sociopathy, you use it to validate your desire to be superior to others and to make up for lacking in other academic fields. All under the same undertone of hoping those who mock you suffer and make you think you'll be better off because you faggots sure as hell can't do a thing correctly in this life.

To quote another lolcow "You're not as smart as you think you are."
Thank you for the abuse. May I have more please? I ask because you haven't touched upon anything I've said, so you resorted like a child to insults. Now may I have more I need to build up my riches in heaven?

Begemot

The clown prince of your broken heart
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for the mocking of my beliefs. May I have more? I need the rewards since I'm working on getting the front row seat next to Yahweh.
Nah, cutie, the only 'front row seat' you gon' get is me and my fellow black Israelites turning you into a sperm spitoon. You want REAL theology, whiteboi? The evil scientist Yakub invented white 'people' but you're clearly a mistake.
Try to defy me, cavebeast, my faith is just as vigilant and upright as yours!

MadPreacher1AD

kiwifarms.net
Nah, cutie, the only 'front row seat' you gon' get is me and my fellow black Israelites turning you into a sperm spitoon. You want REAL theology, whiteboi? The evil scientist Yakub invented white 'people' but you're clearly a mistake.
Try to defy me, cavebeast, my faith is just as vigilant and upright as yours!
Please give me more abuse. Reward me in heaven.

Luke 6:27-28

27 Nevertheless, to you who are listening, what I say is this:

“Love your enemies!
Do good to those who hate you,
28 bless those who curse you,
pray for those who mistreat you.

I will pray for you all and bless your name till I die.

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Please give me more abuse. Reward me in heaven.

Luke 6:27-28

27 Nevertheless, to you who are listening, what I say is this:

“Love your enemies!
Do good to those who hate you,
28 bless those who curse you,
pray for those who mistreat you.

I will pray for you all and bless your name till I die.
Right, more of your pedantic self-agradising patter. Why is your faith real but my belief in black Supremscy not real. It really makes you think.

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's more the fact your interpretation of the scriptures has seemingly encased you on strange behavioural patterns.
Some of my more questionable behaviors are in spite of the scriptures not because of it. Like i did it and then found stuff that i could see supporting it. Like even if i didnt think people owe friendship id still probably have lashed out due to my desire to have the friendship back. The friendsjips were so important to me and so painful to lose so i wanted with all my being to get those friendships back and wanted to go to extreme lengths to get it back, but not too extreme. Like threatening violence is too extreme for me.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for the abuse. May I have more please? I ask because you haven't touched upon anything I've said, so you resorted like a child to insults. Now may I have more I need to build up my riches in heaven?
There's nothing else to say, as you've proven my point for me that you do in fact fit exactly what I've said to a T with each response to others you've made. Your kind play the same exceptional games back then that you're currently doing, and thus only deserve to be mocked.

I will however add that you also seem to hate black people also are a part of the Hebrew Roots movement given how quick you were with rage-stickering a professed Black Israelite.

I'll also highlight that yes, you most likely are a miserable cunt desperate to feel more righteous and betterer than everyone given how hard you're hoping that there's an afterlife where you get cummies and I get burned in hell.

• Agree
Reactions: Begemot

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
I got Madpreacher thread banned lol
Good work. I'll stop my black Supremscy bait and let the thread go back to Andrew and his escapades.
I think we'll be seeing him again.
Some of my more questionable behaviors are in spite of the scriptures not because of it. Like i did it and then found stuff that i could see supporting it. Like even if i didnt think people owe friendship id still probably have lashed out due to my desire to have the friendship back. The friendsjips were so important to me and so painful to lose so i wanted with all my being to get those friendships back and wanted to go to extreme lengths to get it back, but not too extreme. Like threatening violence is too extreme for me.
At least you're seeing where the problems lie. That's a good start.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Good work. I'll stop my black Supremscy bait and let the thread go back to Andrew and his escapades.
I think we'll be seeing him again.

At least you're seeing where the problems lie. That's a good start.
Seriously. If we want to make that one his own attraction, we can give him his own thread instead of letting him shit this one up.

We already have at least one lolcow doing that.

Edit: vodka grammar.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@xtamarlover what are your thoughts on the chapter genesis?
Do you mean the book of genesis? My view is that Genesis is out of order. That it was either written by Moses or Solomon's scribes. Genesis was originally pro-Baal. And as an example, i think the very first verse is incorrect. When it says "in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.: I think it originally said "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and all their hosts."

Begemot

kiwifarms.net
Do you mean the book of genesis? My view is that Genesis is out of order. That it was either written by Moses or Solomon's scribes. Genesis was originally pro-Baal. And as an example, i think the very first verse is incorrect. When it says "in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.: I think it originally said "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and all their hosts."
It's interesting to see the way Yahweh was created out if a Canaanite religious milieu.

AY, YO, @MadPreacher1AD, submit to @xtamarlover as your new prophet!

Reactions: Adamska

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
When we die, we die. It’s clear humans don’t go to heaven or hell when they die, nothing. Read Ecclesiastes 9:5.

xtamarlover

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to see the way Yahweh was created out if a Canaanite religious milieu.

AY, YO, @MadPreacher1AD, submit to @xtamarlover as your new prophet!
I think there's evidence yhwh was invented out of a mesopotamian source, akkadian god Ea/Ya. But the canaanite mileu is what gsve me my reason epiphanies. I now believe Baal, Moloch, Chemosh, Zeus, Jupiter, Enki, Marduk, Horus, Odin, and Jesus, among others are YHWH. Further i believe gods like Dagon. Cronus, Saturn, Enlil, Osiris, Ptah etc are God the Father. I believe gods like Astereth and Ishtar and Inanna are a special goddess of the church. And other gods are the holy spirit. Then the rest of the gods i respect snd admire as the gods of the various things. Example i admire the god of thr sun, Helios aka shemesh, the god of the ocean, Oceanis aka Yam. The god of death, Mot. The god of the grave, Hades. The god of prophecy, the god of plagues, the god of thunder, the god lightning, and basically every god i believe exists and i honor and respect. The i make sure only to pray to and serve the top gods. The lesser gods i honor but i do not serve them

• Informative
Reactions: Adamska and Begemot
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino