Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
We fought for the confederacy and we were with Lee at Appomattox, yes.
If they never owned slaves, congrats, they were the ultimate cucks of american history. Not only did they support an illegal rebellion, but they lost, and have still been coping and seething about it for the last 140 years.

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
If they never owned slaves, congrats, they were the ultimate cucks of american history. Not only did they support an illegal rebellion, but they lost, and have still been coping and seething about it for the last 140 years.
Go neck yourself rabbi.

Or better yet, dump yourself into a furnace. It would be kinder than you deserve.

(Also btw, I have ancestors that fought alongside Cromwell against the Irish).

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
I just happen to care about the future of my race.
Which one? Native Americans, potatofags or goatfuckers?
Ah, so you come from a long line of failures, then. Your family fought for a failed state that was doomed the day the hicks who formed it seceded. You now live an eternal life of coping with that fact.

What have you accomplished in life, mr. Huwhite race?

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean the heroic fighting men who won the revolution and kept negros from raping everything from New Orleans to Boston.
They weren't drunk filthy potato grubbing Scots-Irish niggers, they were Anglo-Saxons who considered them lower than niggers, because at least niggers didn't know any better whereas the Scots-Irish did, they just preferred to be disgust filth, breeding with their social betters, the negro.
Prove it. But all it means is your side was too retardo to win, either politically or via compromise. without going to war, which is what inbred trash does-hit something if it doesn't work.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Go neck yourself rabbi.

Or better yet, dump yourself into a furnace. It would be kinder than you deserve.

(Also btw, I have ancestors that fought alongside Cromwell against the Irish).
They fought ALONGSIDE Cromwell? Holy shit man you're just handing yourself even bigger L's. Not only has your family backed a group of slave holding oligarchs who professed freedom while keeping the white man poor by just grabbing slaves to do all the work and keep pay low, they also backed an illegitimate usurper before too!

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
Ah, so you come from a long line of failures, then. Your family fought for a failed state that was doomed the day the hicks who formed it seceded. You now live an eternal life of coping with that fact.

What have you accomplished in life, mr. Huwhite race?
I’m not going to dox myself simply to win an internet argument you retard.

“Long line of failures” yes my grandfather who built up his own manufacturing plant, providing employment for a whole county for decades, and providing me with a very comfortable lifestyle. I’m sure he would be surprised to learn his very successful family business was a failure.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
I’m not going to dox myself simply to win an internet argument you retard.

“Long line of failures” yes my grandfather who built up his own manufacturing plant, providing employment for a whole county for decades, and providing me with a very comfortable lifestyle. I’m sure he would be surprised to learn his very successful family business was a failure.
And all you do is be a racist idiot who doesn't understand he's got african blood in him and is in denial because that one drop makes him a nigger. Congrats retard, I'm sure he's disavowing you wherever he ended up.

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
They fought ALONGSIDE Cromwell? Holy shit man you're just handing yourself even bigger L's. Not only has your family backed a group of slave holding oligarchs who professed freedom while keeping the white man poor by just grabbing slaves to do all the work and keep pay low, they also backed an illegitimate usurper before too!
I have a family line and I’m proud of it. Can you trace your ancestors back past your grandparents? I can.

Most Americans have no familial identity or history. They are the epitome of landless lumpenproles.

So keep seething, you fucking faggot that I have a bloodline and you do not.