Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a family line and I’m proud of it. Can you trace your ancestors back past your grandparents? I can.
I can trace mine all the way back to the 1500s. Learning more history has just made me realize that having pride purely for race is dumb because everyone has done idiotic things at least one in their life. I like my ancestor’s accomplishments, but they aren’t what define me

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My (maternal) grandfather’s grandfather was Indian. The amount of Indian blood I have is probably less than 1/32nd.

(Which btw, never meant not White in all of American history).
"Indian" yeah no, admit it, your grandfather's grandmother loved big black cock

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a family line and I’m proud of it. Can you trace your ancestors back past your grandparents? I can.

Most Americans have no familial identity or history. They are the epitome of landless lumpenproles.

So keep seething, you fucking faggot that I have a bloodline and you do not.
My ancestors were legit Crusaders, not filthy potato niggers, yet I don't brag about it (except I am right now lol)

Peepeepoopoo1596

kiwifarms.net

Most Americans have no familial identity or history. They are the epitome of landless lumpenproles.

So keep seething, you fucking faggot that I have a bloodline and you do not.
I'm glad I don't have to prop my ego up with a "bloodline" instead of having achievements of my own.

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never applied to Indians.

(I also have a history degree btw), so drop out of this debate now while you can.
cope all you want, but indians are fucking filthy and have designated shitting streets. you are literal vermin. your history degree is just as real as toilets in India.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never applied to Indians.

(I also have a history degree btw), so drop out of this debate now while you can.
If you have a history degree, then you should be well aware that southerners, especially those in richer families, often pretended to have "indian" relatives, usually cherokee, to cover up the fact that their child was the result of mixing with either a free or enslaved black or mulatto. This was a socially acceptable out, and a convenient fiction.

Shamash

Lawgiver, Judge of gods and men, Lord of the Sun
kiwifarms.net
cope all you want, but indians are fucking filthy and have designated shitting streets. you are literal vermin. your history degree is just as real as toilets in India.
*cherokee Indian. You fucking retard.

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*cherokee Indian. You fucking retard.
nah, you seem like a pajeet. go back to your designated shitting street.

edit: also it's not "indian" it's "native american". surely if you were native american you would have known that. how odd. and you're a history major, you say?

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
Is that a tacit admission that you either had the state pay for your ass in financial aid or that mommy and daddy paid your way through college?
I had the wealth so my parents could pay for it yes.

Never had to work a part time job. Did you?

I’m guessing you did. Congratulations you just admitted to being poorer than me.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
Indeed. Vacations, private school, hundreds of acres of land.

Do you even own a car?

Or are you still paying your college debt?
damn you're rich and spend your time wignat posting? I can excuse a wigger just seething about race because that's the only thing that he has in life but you're apparently wealthy enough to contribute to the white race with multiple women and yet you just sit at your pc bitching about some wiggers who killed a nigger.

Shamash

kiwifarms.net
nah, you seem like a pajeet. go back to your designated shitting street.

edit: also it's not "indian" it's "native american". surely if you were native american you would have known that. how odd. and you're a history major, you say?
Do you really think I care about current PC distinctions? Or were you not paying attention?

Ahmaud Arbery should never have been in the neighborhood if he had known proper boundaries he wouldn’t be dead.