Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
I had the wealth so my parents could pay for it yes.

Never had to work a part time job. Did you?

I’m guessing you did. Congratulations you just admitted to being poorer than me.
Thanks for the tacit admission that you never got any academic or merit-based scholarships. Mommy and daddy must be really proud of you, you're really doing a bang-up job at showing the Huwite race's intelligence and skill.

Peepeepoopoo1596

kiwifarms.net
Indeed. Vacations, private school, hundreds of acres of land.

Do you even own a car?

Or are you still paying your college debt?
Never applied to Indians.

(I also have a history degree btw), so drop out of this debate now while you can.

I’m guessing you did. Congratulations you just admitted to being poorer than me.
Daddy's money will never wash the nigger away from your genes.

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you really think I care about current PC distinctions? Or were you not paying attention?

Ahmaud Arbery should never have been in the neighborhood if he had known proper boundaries he wouldn’t be dead.
it's not being PC so much as it's using words correctly. read a book or something, christ.

edit: if you are indian then you are from india. the reason that stupid people call native americans indians is because christopher columbus thought he landed in india, so he thought the natives were indians. learn some fucking history, retard.

Last edited:

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the tacit admission that you never got any academic or merit-based scholarships. Mommy and daddy must be really proud of you, you're really doing a bang-up job at showing the Huwite race's intelligence and skill.
(I did actually)

Thanks for admitting your jealous.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Imagine looking down on working people while bragging about your grandpappy. It's revealing you can't list any accomplishments of your own, just what other family members did. How long have you been on prescription medication for your inbred retardation?

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you really think I care about current PC distinctions? Or were you not paying attention?

Ahmaud Arbery should never have been in the neighborhood if he had known proper boundaries he wouldn’t be dead.
It doesn’t matter if your part pajeet or injun, having those in the first place means you’re impure by your own admission.

Hyperbolic Steroids

kiwifarms.net

Having to earn a living isn't anything worthy of derision. I find it to be respectable. Having a modest and honest life is surely not nearly as bad as having a grand one that is spent sitting on the shoulders of the great ancestors before you. Almost seems like you'd be letting them down in that regard no?

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
you're*

Is this really the most intelligent the Huwite race has to offer?
Grammar poasting. Truly you have me owned.

I’m posting on my phone btw, so I make occasional mistakes.

It’s amazing to see the negro defenders of this thread, throwing around accusations of racial impurity.

Really says something about their sincerity, doesn’t it?

But what can you say? Degenerates will be degenerates.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Grammar poasting. Truly you have me owned.

I’m posting on my phone btw, so I make occasional mistakes.

It’s amazing to see the negro defenders of this thread, throwing around accusations of racial impurity.

Really says something about their sincerity, doesn’t it?
Bro, we weren't even going into that until you called yourself pure blooded.