Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

All Cops Are Based

the day soyjak killed burzum
kiwifarms.net
>claim to be pureblooded white
>be descended from potato niggers who were only recently considered white
>be descended from Indians too

View attachment 2748966

why are wignationalists always like this

People like you are the first ones to argue with the premise of white nationalism by saying "white" isn't an authentic category, i.e. Irish is not the same thing as Swedish is not the same thing as Lithuanian etc etc. So you think wignats are inherently incongruous.
And yet you admit there are a ton of 'white mutts' who effortlessly share common cultural/political space in this country, and in how they position themselves in this country's identity politics. "x people are always like this." That sounds like a culturally coherent in-group to me.
Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

post nose btw

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m White under every historical American definition.

Not some Pol tard’s autistic phantasma.
You claim to be educated and a winner of merit based scholarships yet you say the stupidest and make the most erroneous claims on race, of all things, to support your wignat lunacy. You demand everyone defend the honor of your low class ancestors while phoneposting (like a nigger). The Scots-Irish were never "white" and as for Indians, not even they claim to be white.

You are the very definition of a /pol/tard. Probably also a low level glownigger who was made to post here as punishment for eating all the donuts.

Hyperbolic Steroids

kiwifarms.net
People like you are the first ones to argue with the premise of white nationalism by saying "white" isn't an authentic category, i.e. Irish is not the same thing as Swedish is not the same thing as Lithuanian etc etc. So you think wignats are inherently incongruous.
And yet you admit there are a ton of 'white mutts' who effortlessly share common cultural/political space in this country, and in how they position themselves in this country's identity politics. "x people are always like this." That sounds like a culturally coherent in-group to me.

post nose btw
Are you defending the Irish or mixed race white supremacists?

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
@Shamash post your hand
Please God, let it be that we've got another ayylmao white supremacist on the farms. It would be something to give thanks for tomorrow for sure.

They murdered that nigger thief, but how were they all convicted of 4 counts of murder?
Felony murder. Basically, because they committed a felony and in the commission of that felony someone was murdered, for each felony that gets applied for the murder, they get charged with felony murder alongside it. It's how people who drive a getaway car during a gas station robbery where someone gets shot ends up getting the chair - while they didn't pull the trigger, they contributed enough that by law, they're just as guilty.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net

post nose btw
White is a racial category for sure in the USA but the definition of white changes. Irish used to not be considered white and were regularly discriminated against, same with Italians and other groups of people. It's fine to be a mutt but for some reason the people who always scream about how racially pure and white they are overwhelmingly tend to not be considered white by any metric pre 1950. White nationalism is understandable but why is it that barely any anglos or core white groups talk about it while the recently white are obsessed with it?

Hyperbolic Steroids

kiwifarms.net
Please God, let it be that we've got another ayylmao white supremacist on the farms. It would be something to give thanks for tomorrow for sure.

Felony murder. Basically, because they committed a felony and in the commission of that felony someone was murdered, for each felony that gets applied for the murder, they get charged with felony murder alongside it. It's how people who drive a getaway car during a gas station robbery where someone gets shot ends up getting the chair - while they didn't pull the trigger, they contributed enough that by law, they're just as guilty.
What did that third guy get charged for? I can understand the father and son but their camera guy?
White is a racial category for sure in the USA but the definition of white changes. Irish used to not be considered white and were regularly discriminated against, same with Italians and other groups of people. It's fine to be a mutt but for some reason the people who always scream about how racially pure and white they are overwhelmingly tend to not be considered white by any metric pre 1950. White nationalism is understandable but why is it that barely any anglos or core white groups talk about it while the recently white are obsessed with it?

I wouldn't say that. I know plenty of Europeans that are WN or WN-adjacent. It's just that Americans typically broadcast it and then happen to not be "white" enough to qualify. I know plenty of "WN" groups that are literally 25% not "white" including but not limited to possessing: Greeks, Persians, Arabs, Japs, Chinese, Mongolians, and the occasional Quadroon, Octaroon and even sometimes a full blown "based black guy." The one thing they have in common seems to be racism, and not even just towards a specific group.

Last edited:

All Cops Are Based

the day soyjak killed burzum
kiwifarms.net
Only idiots care about skin color. All that matters is being an American.

1637729863622.png

"Being American" will soon mean nothing. Biology is the stem, culture is the flower.