Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep denying reality you worthless waste of space.

Nothing I’ve said here is a lie, and you are a worthless faggot who deserves to have his brains bashed in with a rock.
You saying you are pure blooded is a lie. It’s hard to be of pure blood in the US because somewhere down the line, people mixed with each other. The average American black is 20% white genetically

Shidoen

Space niggers, they float in the dark
kiwifarms.net
That sounds super homosexual
I assume every Kiwi is just some form of ambiguous glowie, except more retarded.
Please, we are talking about niggers as @Shamash is in denial about his status as one by 20th century legal codes that would have applied to his grandfather somewhere like Oklahoma, as he was at best, a quadroon
Okay let's give the retard a chance, when everyone's a nigger, no one will be.

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
(BTW my ancestors did own slaves)

It’s fucking sickening to see people celebrating this. Blacks are treated this way for a reason.

Just another step in the road to the slaughter of Whites that is coming. One that some people tried to warn about.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
(BTW my ancestors did own slaves)

It’s fucking sickening to see people celebrating this. Blacks are treated this way for a reason.

Just another step in the road to the slaughter of Whites that is coming. One that some people tried to warn about.
As a nigger, you shouldn't need to worry about that slaughter but thanks for the warning anyway.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They were proud, rich, and White.

So STFU.
>white
>part Indian
Pick one and roll with it. There are cases of Indians claiming to be white, but that was mainly because they were oftentimes given less rights compared to Anglos, so they’d try and pass as “white” the best they could. If they called themselves white, it was more for survival than anything else.

Shidoen

kiwifarms.net
Then you're denying the draw of the white man to colonize the wild, are you not? There's no shame in admitting you've got jungle fever, just shame in denying it.
Nigger sex hits difference, more teeth and nails.- (REDACTED)

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
>white
>part Indian
Pick one and roll with it. There are cases of Indians claiming to be white, but that was mainly because they were oftentimes given less rights compared to Anglos, so they’d try and pass as “white” the best they could. If they called themselves white, it was more for survival than anything else.
My ancestors on my father’s side are pure European. My maternal grandfather has Indian heritage, my maternal grandmother is also of Scotch-Irish extraction. My maternal grandfather was himself only IIRC a quarter Indian IIRC.

So yes I have far more European ancestry than Indian. Well over 99.999%.

There is no Non White heritage on my father’s side and only a fraction on my mother’s father’s side.

That’s White by every definition.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
My ancestors on my father’s side are pure European. My maternal grandfather has Indian heritage, my maternal grandmother is also of Scotch-Irish extraction. My maternal grandfather was himself only IIRC a quarter Indian IIRC.

"Indian". In a person from the south. From a well off family. That's got slaves.

Admit it dude, you're at least 1/32 black.

Shidoen

kiwifarms.net

You would be a side character in the Turner Diaries with that genetic coding.