Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

Hyperbolic Steroids

kiwifarms.net
Then you're denying the draw of the white man to colonize the wild, are you not? There's no shame in admitting you've got jungle fever, just shame in denying it.
is it more respectable to have your genetic lineage "sullied" maternally or paternally? Basically is it based if your "aryan racewarrior" father knocks up a black conquested queen or is it better to have a black deadbeat dad? I know there is some autistic nuance about this in these types of communities and it's different for everyone.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
is it more respectable to have your genetic lineage "sullied" maternally or paternally? Basically is it based if your "aryan racewarrior" father knocks up a black conquested queen or is it better to have a black deadbeat dad? I know there is some autistic nuance about this in these types of communities and it's different for everyone.
Human beings have mixed and interbred when they met to the point where there's neanderthal and other hominid genes floating around a lot of different populations. It's autistic as fuck to obsess over how pure your blood is, be it the 99% Egyptian Yakub King who's mulatto or the 99% Totally Not Denying He's Black Under 1 Drop Laws He Supports idiots. Humans are so down to fuck we fucked other species of human into extinction.

Hyperbolic Steroids

kiwifarms.net
Human beings have mixed and interbred when they met to the point where there's neanderthal and other hominid genes floating around a lot of different populations. It's autistic as fuck to obsess over how pure your blood is, be it the 99% Egyptian Yakub King who's mulatto or the 99% Totally Not Denying He's Black Under 1 Drop Laws He Supports idiots. Humans are so down to fuck we fucked other species of human into extinction.
Yeah, no denying that. It's just interesting to see other's opinions on the topic. I've seen self proclaimed Neo Nazis thirsting over black chicks under the guise of it being conquest. Strange times we live in.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2749286

"Being American" will soon mean nothing. Biology is the stem, culture is the flower.

And that flower is wilted, rotting and covered with cockroaches and mold.

Earth is salted and water is poisoned, riots burn entire towns down.

Enjoy your stay and watch the world burn. Making martyrs out of career criminals is the ad break to break the suspense.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
1637808885566.png

@Shamash with a few clarifications. But still holy shit, what a nigger.

1637809269138.png

EDIT: So ass blasted he just won't stop.

Last edited:

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(BTW my ancestors did own slaves)

It’s fucking sickening to see people celebrating this. Blacks are treated this way for a reason.

Just another step in the road to the slaughter of Whites that is coming. One that some people tried to warn about.
Hey buddy I think you found the wrong door to LARP, the furry convention's two blocks down.

Peepeepoopoo1596

kiwifarms.net
Keep denying reality you worthless waste of space.

Nothing I’ve said here is a lie, and you are a worthless faggot who deserves to have his brains bashed in with a rock.
Eat shit and die faggot.
(BTW my ancestors did own slaves)

It’s fucking sickening to see people celebrating this. Blacks are treated this way for a reason.

Just another step in the road to the slaughter of Whites that is coming. One that some people tried to warn about.
They were proud, rich, and White.

So STFU.
My ancestors on my father’s side are pure European. My maternal grandfather has Indian heritage, my maternal grandmother is also of Scotch-Irish extraction. My maternal grandfather was himself only IIRC a quarter Indian IIRC.

So yes I have far more European ancestry than Indian. Well over 99.999%.

There is no Non White heritage on my father’s side and only a fraction on my mother’s father’s side.

That’s White by every definition.
I’ve debased myself enough, I’m done with this thread.
YOU
WILL
NEVER
BE

WHITE

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
lol calm down

I am quite enjoying myself with nice warm drink and blankets while I watch fans of "justice" having a merry old time. Yet another political trial shit show among many to come. I can't be mad while I'm watching a circus, inevitable conclusions then some.

A dead criminal nog is dead and I'm satisfied with that. He didn't get to breed, which is a good thing.

Now just to wait how appeal courts treat this. I only expect the worst possible outcome.

Grab yourself a drink and watch this unfold. This is nowhere done yet.

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am quite enjoying myself with nice warm drink and blankets while I watch fans of "justice" having a merry old time. Yet another political trial shit show among many to come. I can't be mad while I'm watching a circus, inevitable conclusions then some.

A dead criminal nog is dead and I'm satisfied with that. He didn't get to breed, which is a good thing.

Now just to wait how appeal courts treat this. I only expect the worst possible outcome.

Grab yourself a drink and watch this unfold. This is nowhere done yet.
Sir, this is a Wendy's.