Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
I have a family line and I’m proud of it. Can you trace your ancestors back past your grandparents? I can.

Most Americans have no familial identity or history. They are the epitome of landless lumpenproles.

So keep seething, you fucking faggot that I have a bloodline and you do not.
I can trace my family back to the minor English and Scots nobility sent to the English Pale to oppress the potato niggers in the 15th century. You can trace your ancestry back to the po' buckra in the South and literal Christcucks :story:

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
I can trace my family back to the minor English and Scots nobility sent to the English Pale to oppress the potato niggers in the 15th century. You can trace your ancestry back to the po' buckra in the South and literal Christcucks :story:
I’m sorry I can’t read gibberish. (Also my ancestors were rich enough to own slaves, I believe my great great grandfather was known for being especially harsh on them, more so than was seen as acceptable at the time).

Anyway I don’t feel particularly sympathetic to Ahmaud Arbery, at most his killers were unwise to go after him in today’s environment.

Anyone who wants to discuss my family background, political beliefs, or anything else is welcome to DM me though.

Sincerely,

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
@Shamash is proof that leaving a legacy is overrated.

You work your ass off to create a lasting successful business and afford your kids the best chances in life just for your descendants to turn out to be useless autists who get made fun of by other autists on an autism forum.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
I’m sorry I can’t read gibberish. (Also my ancestors were rich enough to own slaves, I believe my great great grandfather was known for being especially harsh on them, more so than was seen as acceptable at the time).

Anyway I don’t feel particularly sympathetic to Ahmaud Arbery, at most his killers were unwise to go after him in today’s environment.

Anyone who wants to discuss my family background, political beliefs, or anything else is welcome to DM me though.

Sincerely,
You read it well enough to respond to the charge that your ancestors were ofay trash.

You will never be white.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net

Sincerely,
How many bucks did your grandpappy break? It must feel weird knowing that your grandpappy was so fond of breaking bucks that it made other slaveowners uncomfortable

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sincerely,
PAPER BAG TEST RN

Willie Thrills

Michael Bay should be in charge of Marvel movies
kiwifarms.net
You claim to be educated and a winner of merit based scholarships yet you say the stupidest and make the most erroneous claims on race, of all things, to support your wignat lunacy. You demand everyone defend the honor of your low class ancestors while phoneposting (like a nigger). The Scots-Irish were never "white" and as for Indians, not even they claim to be white.

You are the very definition of a /pol/tard. Probably also a low level glownigger who was made to post here as punishment for eating all the donuts.
Scots-Irish...?

What?

You mean Scots-descended residents of Ireland who moved to the USA - the Ulstermen - the ones who defined themselves as the exact definition of white, were never white?

Where the fuck did you learn that?

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, we've got our own thread in the thunderdome now!
You're welcome. I was the one who reported that the thread was going off-topic and requested that posts be cut and made into a separate thread in Deep Thoughts. In hindsight this probably deserved to just get thrown into the wasteland that is the Thunderdome thread, but having a dedicated thread to point at @Shamash and call him a nigger is amusing.