Debate Sargon of Shamash on The Ethics of Owning Slaves, Getting a Free Ride Through College, Being an Injun, Being a Nigger

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just reminding everyone that Anglos, Germans, and Scandinavians are inbred forest niggers who would be still worshipping tree stumps and killing each other with sticks and rocks if they weren't forcefully civilized by the glorious cultures of the Mediterranean.
what if whiteness is really just the friends we made along the way?

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what if whiteness is really just the friends we made along the way?
I just don't like the idea that I have to be polite to some descendants of bog dwellers and cattle rapists because I happen to share a skin tone with them. What happened to hating people for their culture and religion, rather than their skin tone?

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just don't like the idea that I have to be polite to some descendants of bog dwellers and cattle rapists because I happen to share a skin tone with them. What happened to hating people for their culture and religion, rather than their skin tone?
because it's easier to look at someone and judge them by their skin tone, since certain ethnicities do seem to share certain cultures and religions.

not saying it's right, but it do be that way.

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
because it's easier to look at someone and judge them by their skin tone, since certain ethnicities do seem to share certain cultures and religions.

not saying it's right, but it do be that way.
That's why back in the day all foreigners had to wear their own foreign clothes, that's how you can tell when someone is not from your home village, they had a funny hat or something. In fact this isn't such a bad idea. Western dress is a symbol of whiteness, after all.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Scots-Irish...?

What?

You mean Scots-descended residents of Ireland who moved to the USA - the Ulstermen - the ones who defined themselves as the exact definition of white, were never white?

Where the fuck did you learn that?

Actually, it was the English who defined themselves as the exact definition of White, not the Scots-Irish. If anything, the Ulstermen were probably the earliest example of the various "European Ethnic" groups in the annals of American history.

The English were the backbone of both the wealthy planter class and skilled tradesmen in the Southern colonies while the Scots-Irish were seen as squatters, criminals, and part of the underclass even back in the 1700's.

Let's be real here, if the Ulster Scots were Catholic like their cousins to the south in Ireland or up in the highlands of Scotland were, then the Anglo upper classes on both sides of the Atlantic would despise them every bit as much as they did the Irish Catholics and Scottish Highlanders, instead of only hating them slightly a little less.

Scots-Irish border reivers also invented nigger culture and redneck culture, and I say this as someone who is of primarily Scots-Irish blood.

Also, @Shamash is a Melungeon who really should just calm the fuck down.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha loser

The funniest part in all this is that the actual Scots-Irish underclass of the South generally hated the upper classes of plantation owners that spearheaded the Confederacy. Most Scots-Irish soldiers in the Confederacy were conscripts or only joined the Confederate Army in the beginning of the war because they didn't want federal troops in their own backyards.

Appalachia, the region with the highest concentration of Scots-Irish in the entire country back then and even to this day, was a hotbed of pro-Union sentiment. They may not have cared for black slaves but they hated the planters too.

For fuck's sake, West Virginia became a state purely due to the fact all those Scots-Irish mountaineers hated the Confederate ruling class and saw the Union as the lesser of two evils.

There were also pro-Union militias in territories that were nominal Confederate areas that were comprised of Scots-Irish hillbillies and the reason why Kentucky was a neutral border state instead of just joining the Confederacy is because of both the proximity to Ohio and the Scots-Irish hillbillies in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky who were too poor to own slaves and couldn't compete in the old plantation economy.

My Scots-Irish ancestors fought in the Civil War for the North, even if they personally didn't like the black slaves on the plantations.

The idea of the Scots-Irish underclass being staunch supporters of slavery and valorously giving their lives to the Southern cause is a revisionist myth that emerged many decades after the war ended.

The majority of the plantation and middle classes of the South that did support the Confederacy were Anglos of pure English stock and Episcopalian upbringing who viewed the largely Calvinist Scots-Irish with contempt and saw them as backwards barbarian hicks.

The other portions of the plantation classes that weren't Anglo were either French Creoles in Louisiana or Sephardic Jews in Missisippi and South Carolina.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shamash still mad the proud white southern army led by gentleman was defeated by a mixture of blacks, immigrants and commanded by a drunkard?

How about how a black man with a foreign name was president longer then the Confederacy existed?

Last edited:

Peepeepoopoo1596

kiwifarms.net
I’m sorry I can’t read gibberish. (Also my ancestors were rich enough to own slaves, I believe my great great grandfather was known for being especially harsh on them, more so than was seen as acceptable at the time).

Anyway I don’t feel particularly sympathetic to Ahmaud Arbery, at most his killers were unwise to go after him in today’s environment.

Anyone who wants to discuss my family background, political beliefs, or anything else is welcome to DM me though.

Sincerely,
Still not white.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why can't the saviors of the huwhite race just be white

For once

Why do they always have to be coconut niggers like @BoxerShorts47 or negroid/injun mutts like @Shamash or god knows what

Can't one of them be a plain old Anglo-Saxon

Just one
Because the Anglo-Saxons are importing nonwhites.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part in all this is that the actual Scots-Irish underclass of the South generally hated the upper classes of plantation owners that spearheaded the Confederacy. Most Scots-Irish soldiers in the Confederacy were conscripts or only joined the Confederate Army in the beginning of the war because they didn't want federal troops in their own backyards.

Appalachia, the region with the highest concentration of Scots-Irish in the entire country back then and even to this day, was a hotbed of pro-Union sentiment. They may not have cared for black slaves but they hated the planters too.

For fuck's sake, West Virginia became a state purely due to the fact all those Scots-Irish mountaineers hated the Confederate ruling class and saw the Union as the lesser of two evils.

There were also pro-Union militias in territories that were nominal Confederate areas that were comprised of Scots-Irish hillbillies and the reason why Kentucky was a neutral border state instead of just joining the Confederacy is because of both the proximity to Ohio and the Scots-Irish hillbillies in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky who were too poor to own slaves and couldn't compete in the old plantation economy.

My Scots-Irish ancestors fought in the Civil War for the North, even if they personally didn't like the black slaves on the plantations.

The idea of the Scots-Irish underclass being staunch supporters of slavery and valorously giving their lives to the Southern cause is a revisionist myth that emerged many decades after the war ended.

The majority of the plantation and middle classes of the South that did support the Confederacy were Anglos of pure English stock and Episcopalian upbringing who viewed the largely Calvinist Scots-Irish with contempt and saw them as backwards barbarian hicks.

The other portions of the plantation classes that weren't Anglo were either French Creoles in Louisiana or Sephardic Jews in Missisippi and South Carolina.
So @Shamash confirmed for Border Reiver/Melungeon, then? No wonder this country is in the mess we're in.
Scots-Irish...?

What?

You mean Scots-descended residents of Ireland who moved to the USA - the Ulstermen - the ones who defined themselves as the exact definition of white, were never white?

Where the fuck did you learn that?
When I learned how they came to be in Ulster. How do you think they got there? James VI expelled them and put them in Ulster for acting like niggers and when they wouldn't stop the English sent them to the the USA where they taught their reiver ways to blacks, thus creating its unique variant, the American Nigger. Water seeks its own level as they used to say.