Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

Ashley Jankowski

Loves posting pictures of Hitler.
kiwifarms.net
She should do a mukbang.
renstimpy.png

I was ten when this cartoon aired. Not surprising this site is a collecting point for rejected racist geezers who are so spectrum and mentally ill it's impossible to distinguish their posts from teen 4channers. See also why all dozen SASS losers who couldn't move on are all here.

It's amazing the projection Ashley displays. Ashley doesn't want kids? No millennials want kids. Ashley's got terrible relationships with her family? Everybody under the age of forty hates their families. Ashley's struggling financially? All millennials are doing poorly financially.

Just because you have failed socially, intellectually, emotionally, and economically doesn't mean everyone has, Ashley.
ffg.png

There's no way this guy is real because if he was he's spent the last two decades secretly fantasizing about ways to make killing you look like an accident. Who would call someone they "like" retarded? Even in your imaginary scenarios you're the most uncharismatic and unlikeable piece of shit possible. Also I was barely a teenager 20 years ago. How old are you? 50's? ...60's? : (

Ashley I'm sorry the crash diets keep failing but that's no excuse for this internet bowel movement (note: I didn't read any of it, because fat women have absolutely nothing interesting to say)
I know the fact you're never going to achieve your dream to be a tough cop with a waifish obedient trad wife and children hurts to think about.

Btw has Brian Uecker ever addressed what he'd do if someone treated to his nieces, Brooks Uecker's daughters, like how freaks from his forum treat women and girls? Like all racists he's a cowardly small souled rat and deleted his accounts at the first hint he might face retribution so I can't ask but I'm assuming he'd jack off to it.

Since when do they keep whales in barns?
You can stop now that I know you're all 56 year old men whose only lasting frame of reference for humor was an Andrew Dice Clay skit you saw in 1989 and your hateful dads that also beat you

It's funny, but doubt it'll stop her. We're 1 year and 29 accounts into it (I counted, I'll take my puzzle pieces here thanks) I doubt she'll stop.

Wow she really is holding a grudge against @Feline Darkmage who hadn't even posted in this thread for weeks when making all those accounts.

salotrean
afing
calhoun's gay rat funeral
pastiche
asterix
bixtern
ndfgrt
Tghyf
TFGTYYH
TFDSGH
REFFTTG
ChristLuvrGamer
ChristCenteredGamer
ChristCenteredGamer2
Christ Centered NEET
David Bowie Was Gay
RTFGRTDFFRD
bropairalt
thecoup
Feline Darkwangz
morelikeblowtaxright
Catladle
Feline Catmange
FelineCatMelange
Feline Bathcat
Feline Catweed
sassafras
RealGarrisonCartoon
Libsaretherealracists
Why wouldn't I? You know you're racist ostracized dog shit, an actual unironic anti-Semite who posted on MPC (crazy) (society fucking hates you) and me reminding you is annoying otherwise you wouldn't show up ten minutes after I post to concoct a response that's supposed to affect boredom and downplay your obsession with me except you've responded over a hundred times at this point. You have nowhere to go besides a backwater forum owned by Joshua Moon, the freak who shared in a chat room he wants to fuck boys 10 years ago. It's just a shame you're a coward and know your real feelings about Jews make you look like a lunatic so you've held back, because it truly is comical how obviously unloved and disconnected from society all of you are once you get going with the racist delusions.

damn she blimped out again and I missed it

"I'm glad I never had kids" she cries while stuffing her mouth with an entire Little Caesar's Hot n Ready za at once
Just curious are all the ladies eager to start a family with a middle aged SASS lunatic who's still vindictive about getting banned from 2006 SA because not even goons wanted to talk to a virulent racist? Do women want to be around someone who hasn't changed since he was 27 in 2005 and just kind of stagnated in a protective bubble of phony detached smugness so he doesn't have to face how his own toxicity and immaturity left him aging, pathetic and alone?

Just kidding I'm sure your life is very alpha and trad. How'd your wife's first pregnancy go? Did you encounter any problems actual adults have to deal with in that situation? How did you pay for her care leading up to delivery and hospital stay? Was there perineal tearing during labor? Was dealing with the insurance company a slog and they'd do things like deny her meds until her company okayed it? Did she have any problems with post partum? How much sleep did you get during the first year of your baby being born? Does your family like your 80's anime avatar because watching a cartoon decades ago was probably the last time you felt happy?

She'll never make a video showing her face and body. She's still fat and still quite unattractive, she won't expose herself to public scrutiny like that.
People don't typically use their names on accounts. But the question is why do you think you're entitled to anyone enduring weird comments and harassment from an ugly old loser like you? Most of the "troons" you're stalking don't acknowledge you exist. Do you get off on being reminded of how worthless you are?

I listen exclusively to Tori Amos and Lizzo.
not a fan but I guess that's why she has more money than you ever will

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
I kind of try not to be a hipster and once I turned like 20 I realized how douchey and stupid it is to judge others' tastes and shame them or look down on them for it, but metal is just one of those genres that really taunts me into laughing at it.

If you like metal insofar as, you like the music and like the scene, even if you make it a part of your personality, that's fine--I like jazz and hipster shit and a lot of people dont, so I get it. But metal in particular has this hilarious subset of fans who take it way too seriously, they're the ultimate soft boy reeing FUCK YOU DAD types, goony and nerdy and awkward. They seem to like it in kind of an immature way, not necessarily the music but what it throretically stands for, like tough, anger, edginess, rage, lashing out; like a moody hormonal teenager; the type of guy who shows up to D n' D night in a beat up Impala blasting generic power metal covers of pop songs so loud you can hear him across the parking lot with your windows up as well as his. The ultimate edgelord types. I roomed with this Asian kid in college who did nothing but smoke weed and play Guitar Hero and he would try to get perfect on the DragonForce song and I remember if he missed a single note he would let out this primal FUUUUUUCK and thow his guitar controller at the wall and start slamming it against the wall. That dude was less embarrassing than the type of literal fedora wearing goony metal fan types like Kuuenbu are. (He also smoked me out so points there)
Hahaha oh my fucking god so this is who posts in "my" thread. It's like a Boomer talking about Woodstock and Route 66 except nobody left their room or has sex. A self-righteous SASS goon perfectly crystalized in 2002 and hasn't grown emotionally or changed in any way. FUCK YOU DAD!!! DON'T CLICK MY LINKS! Remember those from 2007???

So you guys seem mad fyad is gone. What were your favorite fyad posts. You all love intelligent long form avant garde humor, right? Your obsession with that site into your 40's is about preserving something that brought you joy and appreciated artistically rather than the fact you're miserable aging stagnated nerds who will die mad it's not 2001 anymore and everyone has actually always hated you and your shitty "jokes" about "trannies" so SA is the last thing in the world you feel like you could have control over? Because the second answer would be so sad lolllll

Man this thread really is the bleak depressing emotional essence of what being a reactionary is all about. It speaks volumes most people who were successful in old racist elitist frat fyad couldn't go to twitter because they were unable to adjust to making funny content for a different audience because the truth is with some exceptions like Ingwit posts it sucked and there's funnier content now. So what we have here are middle aged, unfunny conservatives who equate "comedy" with being able to say slurs and bully people and say creepy things to women. Not only that but you sound like deranged Boomers yearning for an insular, parasocial situation from 15 years ago you were never even clever enough to be included in to begin with.

It sucks because I've always thought lowtax was probs scum and it would be funny to see him get comeuppance but anything about it on the internet is just a dozen of the world's saddest old nerds screeching about trans people and grating moron lingo that would immediately make any normal person not care.

Last edited by a moderator:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Just curious are all the ladies eager to start a family with a middle aged SASS lunatic who's still vindictive about getting banned from 2006 SA because not even goons wanted to talk to a virulent racist? Do women want to be around someone who hasn't changed since he was 27 in 2005 and just kind of stagnated in a protective bubble of phony detached smugness so he doesn't have to face how his own toxicity and immaturity left him aging, pathetic and alone?

Just kidding I'm sure your life is very alpha and trad. How'd your wife's first pregnancy go? Did you encounter any problems actual adults have to deal with in that situation? How did you pay for her care leading up to delivery and hospital stay? Was there perineal tearing during labor? Was dealing with the insurance company a slog and they'd do things like deny her meds until her company okayed it? Did she have any problems with post partum? How much sleep did you get during the first year of your baby being born? Does your family like your 80's anime avatar because watching a cartoon decades ago was probably the last time you felt happy?
I dunno, I've never posted on SASS

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
no one cares or gives a fuck.
Oh if there's anything this thread demonstrates it's that all of you REALLY give a fuck, grandpa

I checked out the new FYAD offsite and they seem to be having fun, which is more than can be said about the troons still posting on SA.
yeah all 6 of them who were too stupid and racist to form comedy/artistic careers or even post on twitter

You came in here and quoted my posts. No. You will never be left alone.
You're just depressing me dude. I assume a lot of women have had to resort to being cruel to you to get you to go away. Not even trying to explain what having a kid is like or anything to keep the illusion going

pierce your heart

heart status: shot through
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
love being 45
lol not even close
calling my mate a fag
true
to piss off anita sarkeesian
I don't particularly care about Anita and I don't really try to piss any of the cows here, most of them do a damn fine job of being perpetually pissed on their own
Sorry you crave punishment, can you leave me alone?
bruh you are the one that crawls back here every other week to be called a retard. Seriously if you stop making accounts for a couple months everyone will forget you ever existed

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
lol not even close

true

I don't particularly care about Anita and I don't really try to piss any of the cows here, most of them do a damn fine job of being perpetually pissed on their own

bruh you are the one that crawls back here every other week to be called an exceptional individual. Seriously if you stop making accounts for a couple months everyone will forget you ever existed
ANITA

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
You're just depressing me dude. I assume a lot of women have had to resort to being cruel to you to get you to go away. Not even trying to explain what having a kid is like or anything to keep the illusion going
I'm not interested in your disgusting used vagina and your seeming inability to know how to have a child outside of the judeopharmaceutical complex. Midwives exist and home birthing is absolutely a thing, but you're a dumb bitch who probably doesn't know how to wash her vagina, so how would you know anything about that?

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
rip omar samak aka alberto stronk aka the king of niger
yeah rip. he was a rich canadian loser who dabbled in racism because he was too well off for it to effect him personally despite being middle eastern himself. unfunny piece of shit and probably fired from jobs his rich daddy got him for being gropey too

MPC seems to attract a lot of rich spoiled freaks who've never worked in their lives but love hating on minorities, like Ricky Vaughn. A forum of guys Joker shot to death on the subway train if they didn't have anything socially.

I'm not interested in your disgusting used vagina and your seeming inability to know how to have a child outside of the judeopharmaceutical complex. Midwives exist and home birthing is absolutely a thing, but you're a dumb bitch who probably doesn't know how to wash her vagina, so how would you know anything about that?
everyone look at how bad off this guy is. go babble to someone in the street about how you've marinated your brain in racist and PUA shit since you were 15 please.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
So you guys seem mad fyad is gone. What were your favorite fyad posts. You all love intelligent long form avant garde humor, right? Your obsession with that site into your 40's is about preserving something that brought you joy and appreciated artistically rather than the fact you're miserable aging stagnated nerds who will die mad it's not 2001 anymore and everyone has actually always hated you and your shitty "jokes" about "trannies" so SA is the last thing in the world you feel like you could have control over? Because the second answer would be so sad lolllll
I don't care FYAD is gone per-say, I'm just sad SA havnt been funny for years, lowtax is a drug-addled huckster and the mods are bad joke.

plus the members are a bunch of unfunny 30/40 somethings with zero social or political acumen who think being awkward and unlikable makes them trans. Whens the last time any of you did anything which was relavent online?

Last edited:

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
trevor2.png

"The fact everyone hates me thinks I'm unfunny to the the point they hope I die means they secretly admire me" would be an embarassing attitude for a child so glad to see the MPC geriatrics are never going to abandon this delusion even when pushing 60. Racists inhabit such an ugly and stupid world

It must be so alienating to continuously hope people are as fucked up and rotten as you and getting proven wrong every single time. Remember when you all thought the one TERF blog would divide and destroy the left or whatever lmao what born fucking losers. Just more of that PAWSITIVE SOCIAL EMOTIONAL ENERGY Brian loves talking about

I'll give Brian Uecker this, it was unintentionally hilarious when he went on Daily Shoah and self-seriously blathered about cultivating PAWSITIVE SOCIAL EMOTIONAL ENER-GEE when he would also get on twitter talking about rape to random women and hangs out with an exiled white supremacist criminal. No better authority on what's socially healthy than a small souled nazi misanthrope who's cruel and creepy to everyone he views as inferior. Really showing out that like other conservatives he's "externally focused" by continuing to run a forum his nieces are going to disown him over. The even better punchline is how little all his time and efforts to morally and philosophically legitimize being a crazy racist piece of shit mattered.

I akshually tried to register before on kiwifarms to post on this thread. Couldn't register. Know now that confirmation mails get sent to spam in protonmail. Got to register finally, so thought I might give it another go.

If we can take a break from the whole fat ash thing for a moment. Sure, it's fun, but still...

And sorry, not going to shit-talk MPC here or give any great insights or juicy goss on your favorite internet nazis you love to hate.

I actually quite like Pman, and quite a few of the posters on that site. I've been a member for a good few years. I'm probably more tolerated than well-liked, but that's ok. I stay in my lane. MPC really helped me through a very difficult time in my life when I wanted a no bullshit place to hang out and be able to say the word 'nigger' unironically. I don't hate black people. I've had many black girlfriends. I might have mentioned this at MPC. I didn't get banned. Even Pman used to have a black girlfriend! He just quietly admitted it in conversation one time. No big deal. I don't even think he's racist truth be told. He just doesn't like 'niggers'. And by 'niggers' I mean black people behaving badly. Then again, he doesn't like 'spics' very much either. By 'spics' I mean...

The thing is with Pman is, he can be quite brutal if he senses you are gaming him or the board, or anyone really that is not just being themselves. I've carved out a little niche there and I'm certainly not the most profound of posters. But I come as I am and I take the hard licks that everyone gets now and again (except maybe the top 10 percent of poasters). If you react badly and take it too personal to getting 'shame-cubed' then further licks will follow. It's quite funny really.

MPC is a place where you really have to listen and learn the culture first. Like most places, right? But one thing to understand about MPC, is really that it is Pman's personal project - very much so - and that he is both a contrarian whilst being quite mercurial. Even he gets bad moods (and even good moods) sometimes. Ok, the in-jokes aren't that funny. But I don't know. STAWP POASTING! gets me every single fucking time. I'm literally pissing in my pants here with LOL.

Another unique touch the site has is the 'emoticon' faces, expertly carved out and shooped and just adding a little 'something' to the conversation and expression of people's words. At least, I've not seen it integrated and used to such great effect elsewhere (I don't get out much). Try ":Jewface:" or even ":Adolf Hitler:" and see where it gets you!

I know that the lads and lasses at MPC say it is a serious site, and it is in many ways. But for me it is first and foremost a comedy site where I go to laugh and take on board wrong-think and unironically say the word 'nigger'. There are many people there with a heart. And many of them come from the heart and are very unpretentious. A rare commodity these days.

And while it is generally encouraged not to 'overshare' stuff, some people do sometimes and often a sympathetic response is forthcoming. Either that or a vicious downvote and god forbid even a shame-cube. Aye, that time I let it be known I like to play the power-bottom furry with my gay dad who abused me in the military... ... a shame-cubing and STAWP POASTING!!! I shall never forget. We all make mistakes.

Another thing outsiders should understand is that this isn't a place where plans are drawn up by our great Fuhrer Pman and carried out by unquestioning minions. There's none of that 'we are a movement' shite. Not like you get on Roosh V's forum anyway (btw, long-standing member there too... oh the stories I could tell...). You stand and fall on your own merits on MPC and there is no pretense. Maybe they do get together and discuss shit in chat, but I'm not privvy to that. You can view chat and see what people are saying. Sometimes people might even talk to you.

I really don't think MPC is pretending to be or trying to be something it is not - a safe-haven for free speech and a place where you can unironically say the word 'nigger', run by computer janitors who now run a gay bodybuilding site because they were abused by their gay dad who was in the military.

The amount of knowledge people drop there is fucking astounding. Genuine original insights. You may not agree with them. Hell, I don't even agree with everything I think. But it's something a bit different. It's genuine and from the heart no matter what. I learned a lot about a lot there. Like I learned a lot about a lot here at KF (long time lurker) and even at Roosh V's forum. I don't hold a mirror up to my personal identity with the sites I get information off. I'm a data whore and information enthusiast, shall we say. I like the stuff that makes me prick up my ears and say u wot m8. Things that challenge my presently held opinions.

There is a great deal of humanity on MPC. I think Pman is a great guy, a brave guy and absolutely no threat to anybody except maybe himself. He has morals and a certain code of ethics, whether you agree with them or not. And most the time I don't. But he's not a faggot either and doesn't really care if you hold a different set of morals or ethics, as long as they are from your heart.

I know there's a few things we will never agree on. My preference for black women for one. I suppose they would call it a fetish, with some even saying I could get help for that. LOL. The only help I need is a big beautiful black babe who is as in to me as I am in to her. I don't fetishize black people. I have more white girlfriends (because black girls can be a little awkward, shall we say?). I actually like black people and see them as whole fully-formed human beings in their own right. No ass-pats necessary for that and not virtue signalling. It's how I roll.

But then again, I don't shy away from the problems that black culture faces, whether in Africa or America. I use the word 'culture', but you know what I mean. They are their own worst enemies. But then again, aren't white people, in their ever so different way? If you know what I mean.

But it's not just blacks, it's the hispanics... you know, basically everyone who isn't huwhyte! Because whitey is his own particular and specific demographic when it comes to forward-planning, impulse control, general altruistic tendencies. I don't think we are superior. I just think we are different. And I want to live in a world where I can say that. Of course, that boat sailed a long time ago, and now I just poast on MPC.

Being able to unironically say the word 'nigger' is only a slight salve to what ails us as a society. But I think most of the poasters at MPC know that. It's a safe space in a way. Unironically so.

I'm not here to promote the place or the people. Many might find them objectionable. But I'd still say it's worth 20 bucks of anyone's money just to be able to delve in to the wealth of posts behind that paywall. Many great insights for the discerning viewer.

You won't find mindless nazi race-hate on that site. In fact there's a whole section called 'Hood of Good' - about black people who aren't totally worthless. Wow! What cutting words!

If you are a moron who goes to post on that site because your girlfriend fucked a 'nigger', and now you hate all black people, well, expect short shrift. MPC is not your personal army. Or counselling service. Or insane asylum.

Pman and MPC posters don't pretend to hold all the answers to personal problems. And that's a good thing. You can even go head on head with Pman or any other top poster as long as you present your case. A certain amount of contrarianism is expected and respected. You'll get more upvotes and ass-pats for that than mindlessly conforming.

And I know that MPC might not be the most gay or tranny friendly place, but again, I've seen real-life transexuals come on the site and post and make their case, and they were treated with respect and genuine human connection. They were not insulted or verbally abused. They were treated as equals. As it should be. Took real 'balls' to come on a site like that and state your case. That was noted and respected.

MPC is very much a case of love the player hate the game, in this regard.

This is far too long a post for a noob to your site. I'm not even sure if it's what I wanted to say (or maybe it is exactly what I wanted to say).

I'm not proselytizing for MPC.

In fact, I'm probaby misguided in my affection for Pman and the rest of the crew. They were there for me at a very vulnerable time in my life. Just general shooting of the shit. None of that 'internet friends' stuff, even if Pman is my e-dad now!

I just want to give another angle, that's all. Especially now as you can't go there and see for yourself (without paying to get behind the wall).

I've had many black girlfriends. I've worn dreadlocks. I'm involved in a field that sees me come in to contact with a lot of black people. Nothing about the person I am makes me think I could never go for an MPC meetup. Sure, I might get looked down on by some. I might even be really resented by others. But I think most would accept me for the genuine person I am. I'd even take my black girlfriend. NO one would spit on us. NO one would get lynched. NO one would get called 'nigger'. We may not get invited back to the after-party at Pman's, but hey ho... (I've heard about those 'get-togethers' back at Pman's and it's not a pretty site! Confederate flags, Adolf Hitler look alike competitions, Aryan Mother of the Year awards. Sad!).

But you know what, if my black girlfriend was 'cool', I bet Pman would be 'cool' too.

As long as she wasn't part of the problem, and was part of the solution.

Talking of solutions.

As long as she wasn't (((Jewish))) - then TOG might have something to say about that.

Fuck, I love those guys!

I don't have a bad bone in my body, and I don't think most of them (poasters) do either. It's important for places like MPC to exist, and not just from a safe-space perspective. You probably know why if you are reading this site. It's a shame that MPC probably won't exist in 10 years time. Probably not in 5 years time. Maybe not even next year.

But I'll always remember my e-dad, and my e-buddies.

And that look on a stranger's face when I tell them I'm a member of a gay racist bodybuilder's forum!

Fucking priceless.

</effort poast>
Akshully as Haidt put it *pathetic racist shit movement falls apart from bickering between anti-social nutjobs* conservatives care more about the judgement of others *elects fat rapist billionaire who openly mocks his victims* and are externally focused *calls his wife stupid, obviously feels she is barely human* and are in fact not just virulent psychopath kooks but have an elegant and worthy world view *looks up family information of a girl who is 20 years younger because she called him crazy in 2011* *brags an ex-girlfriend he never had was into "rape roleplay" for some reason* It's so fucking funny how bad you want acceptance for being an abusive mentally ill asshole and how obvious it is you will never ever get it LMFAO

Also gotta say you're the most fascinating example of Settler brain disease ever Brian. An ugly little rat whose ugly family came here less than 100 years ago to squat on Black Hills land because they weren't wanted in Europe and has spent the last 2 decades squawking about his genetic superiority and how he's an American "native". Everything about you is so utterly stupid and worthless. You're like a sickly knockoff Judge Holden if he wasn't fit or intelligent and also internet addicted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None