Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I missed the whole thing, too. Protip, Ashley: If you want me to actually read your words you need to save your rage-fits until I'm actually online.
I'm kind of amused by the idea of this fat blob flailing in tard rage at her keyboard for hours, screeching autistically while banging on her keyboard, and absolutely nobody sees it except the janny who cleans it up with his pooper scooper.

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday's a dream
I face the morning
Crying on a breeze
The pain is calling

Oh Ashley
Well, you came and you rate without posting
But mods sent you away
Oh, Ashley
Well, you're fat and so angry you're shaking
And no one needs you today
Oh, Ashley
You came and you rate without posting
But mods sent you away
Oh, Ashley
You're crazy, so angry your jowls are shaking
And no one needs you

Last edited:

Holocaust Mansplainer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CD37A050-45C1-4C51-BB5F-7EFC2F2B3D0B.gif

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ashley, why are you so focused on your e-enemies' children? Do you think that's in any way healthy?
Because her fat womb is as barren as the surface of the Moon. Even if it weren't, her gay cuck husband's semen is bereft of any potency and could not give her the children she is so direly jealous of.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Ash won't post under her own account any more because it took her the best part of a year to realise that admitting to doxing, calling in false CPS reports, sending death threats to 6-year-old girls and being an unhinged tankie stalker (all while you're supposedly trying to become a social worker of all things) wasn't a smart thing to do with an account with her own name and picture on it. This was after several people here directly told her that in the thread, she carried on using that account for months after that.

Ash is not very smart.

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forget your worries about Ashley actually becoming a social worker. I've found screenshots of Ashley claiming to be in or just about to start an MSW program going back a full decade. It's just lies to make herself feel better and to try to look virtuous online.
>I found screenshots
Okay, post them.