Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Switching from unhinged sperg-outs to angry internet stickers comes across as even more pathetic than before. It's a tacet admission that she knows she's lost the argument and gets ripped to shreds and banned every time she posts her bullshit, but she's still big mad and she must be in the right somehow because narcissism. She still wants to score points but is now too scared to actually talk to anyone. So she hides behind throwaway socks and clicks those little puzzle pieces. Clicktivism within clicktivism. How fucking embarrassing.

Have you ever seen a toddler right at the end of a tantrum? Physiologically they've run out of steam, the tears have stopped, but the child's sense of wounded pride continues, so they try to wind themselves back up to their previous screaming fit. But it just won't happen, and it dawns on them that their yelps and pouting and attempts to turn the waterworks back on are not only going to fail, but are embarrassing them. So they cross their arms and glower at their parents, maybe making the occasional comment or angry noise, but their heart just isn't in it any more. They're not going to get what they want, but it's still so unfair you guys.

This is where Ash is at now, I feel. We're not at the stage where they give up completely and meekly agree to go home, though. Bear in mind that the "screaming, crying, throwing toys and lying on the floor wildly kicking and flailing" phase of this tantrum lasted an entire year, so I doubt this phase will end any time soon, but it will eventually. Just watch.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How many accounts has this loon gone through just to chimprate people? Does this retard even realize autistic doesn't even affect your score? Or that she'd literally have to spend every day and night for years even to put a dent in my autistic internet sticker score?

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Switching from unhinged sperg-outs to angry internet stickers comes across as even more pathetic than before. It's a tacet admission that she knows she's lost the argument and gets ripped to shreds and banned every time she posts her bullshit, but she's still big mad and she must be in the right somehow because narcissism. She still wants to score points but is now too scared to actually talk to anyone. So she hides behind throwaway socks and clicks those little puzzle pieces. Clicktivism within clicktivism. How fucking embarrassing.

Have you ever seen a toddler right at the end of a tantrum? Physiologically they've run out of steam, the tears have stopped, but the child's sense of wounded pride continues, so they try to wind themselves back up to their previous screaming fit. But it just won't happen, and it dawns on them that their yelps and pouting and attempts to turn the waterworks back on are not only going to fail, but are embarrassing them. So they cross their arms and glower at their parents, maybe making the occasional comment or angry noise, but their heart just isn't in it any more. They're not going to get what they want, but it's still so unfair you guys.

This is where Ash is at now, I feel. We're not at the stage where they give up completely and meekly agree to go home, though. Bear in mind that the "screaming, crying, throwing toys and lying on the floor wildly kicking and flailing" phase of this tantrum lasted an entire year, so I doubt this phase will end any time soon, but it will eventually. Just watch.
She's just in one of her periodic depressive slumps. She will return when she starts feeling manic, nothing is more sure.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
image_2021-03-12_101331.png

She finally admits to it.