Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
I’d hit it.
1618988468629.png

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I’m exceptionally late, but given that fat Ash is one of my favorite schizos, I have to chime in.
The irony of barren, middle-aged Ms. Hutsell cackling over child custody is not lost on me. She has this obsessively disconcerting focus on kids and spouses that is unsettling, asking every poster she engaged with about the ages of their kids (fucking weird).
She is, of course, the same homely woman who spent months (before this thread) constantly spewing misandrist rhetoric and refusing to believe any Kiwi is a woman because women would totally support her True and Honest battle against Gamergate (in 2021), so I should’ve realized logic isn’t at play.

Can’t expect much from a 40 year old who still hasn’t achieved her degree (not abnormal for a Mom, of course, who stayed home, but she’s not a parent and never will be, as her womb is geriatric.)

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
If anyone cares, Ashley came back to Onionfarms to spew at @Karl der Grosse. All I had to do was put down that Wotchant post to get her back in.
Ashley.PNG

Edit:
The hell you talking about?
What.PNG

Last edited:

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a deranged harridan that you manage to make a bunch of racist crackpots over on a fringe white supremacist forum barely anyone visits look sympathetic in comparison. Ashley really ought to give up now before her targets of bile promote her to head of communications, because she's doing more to elevate them than they ever could.

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such a deranged harridan that you manage to make a bunch of racist crackpots over on a fringe white supremacist forum barely anyone visits look sympathetic in comparison. Ashley really ought to give up now before her targets of bile promote her to head of communications, because she's doing more to elevate them than they ever could.
I know right? Whatever MPC did, it was much less lulz worthy than Ashley Hutsell Jankowski.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If anyone cares, Ashley is doing her best to dox Karl. She's failing immensely. Also in that regards, come to Mardi Grai 2022 to fight her husband Tommy.
Karl is afraid to meet this guy because his EAR is DYING.
1622417310235.png

Imagine anyone, ever, being afraid of this guy.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, this nut is only posting to some PM chain centered around her but if you want to be added you can ask. It's like she doesn't want her obvious bugfuck lunacy publicly associated with her real name.

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The pm chain has 178 pages of Ashley going absolutely apeshit while everyone else points and laughs.