Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Ashley decides to wake up bright and early at 7 am her time and bang on the metaphorical door demanding to be allowed in to Karlpost, nobody pay her any attention. Mostly I don't want to miss anything interesting because I finally got to sleep in this week.
You mean 5am right?

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...got something.
VORE.png
Reminder:
image_2021-03-12_101331.png

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
Ashley Hutsell-Jankowski, who lives at 408 Blanche St in Hixson, TN, has graced us with her ethereal voice. Transcript forthcoming.

(Solid second of silence broken by fan noise, Ashley speaking in a put-on Southern drawl)
Melinda I warned yew that, that if you were messing with our internet forum that we'd have to punish your children.

(Dropping the accent) Just like the-the most (fake laugh) pathetic masculine shit imaginable. Karl you're a die-alone faggot. No woman has ever touched you.

Attachments

• Vocaroo 1nyeipytdE7k.mp3
    365.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Solid second of silence broken by fan noise, Ashley speaking in a put-on Southern drawl)
Melinda I warned yew that, that if you were messing with our internet forum that we'd have to punish your children.

(Dropping the accent) Just like the-the most (fake laugh) pathetic masculine shit imaginable. Karl you're a die-alone faggot. No woman has ever touched you.
Strange, I heard:
Karl, you know we're made for each other. Leave your wife, leave your house and let's build our little heaven on earth together.