Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ashley Hutsell-Jankowski, who lives at 408 Blanche St in Hixson, TN, has graced us with her ethereal voice. Transcript forthcoming.

(Solid second of silence broken by fan noise, Ashley speaking in a put-on Southern drawl)
Melinda I warned yew that, that if you were messing with our internet forum that we'd have to punish your children.

(Dropping the accent) Just like the-the most (fake laugh) pathetic masculine shit imaginable. Karl you're a die-alone faggot. No woman has ever touched you.
Is this actually her? She sounds fat.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ashley Hutsell-Jankowski, who lives at 408 Blanche St in Hixson, TN, has graced us with her ethereal voice. Transcript forthcoming.

(Solid second of silence broken by fan noise, Ashley speaking in a put-on Southern drawl)
Melinda I warned yew that, that if you were messing with our internet forum that we'd have to punish your children.

(Dropping the accent) Just like the-the most (fake laugh) pathetic masculine shit imaginable. Karl you're a die-alone faggot. No woman has ever touched you.
We should have a Purple Heart rating for this because I couldn't stand to listen to that fat voice, dripping with repulsive lard, for even 30 seconds or whatever.

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Account.PNG
Account 2.PNG
Account 1.PNG

Three accounts in one day, pretty impressive Ashley.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would her redditor friends say about her obsession with interacting with kiwi farms?

Trick question, Ashley has no friends. Not even on reddit.
Didn't know people on Reddit had friends. I thought they just defend pedophiles and criminals all day.
We should have a Purple Heart rating for this because I couldn't stand to listen to that fat voice, dripping with repulsive lard, for even 30 seconds or whatever.
Isn't that what the semper fidelis emogi is for?

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only, no other posts allowed! : DDDD
kiwifarms.net

Oh fug : DDDD
Teh Landwahale speeks attt lasd! : DDDD
I gan lidderally heear de lard in her voice! : DDDD
Fadassh neeeds tto laay of teh chipss and ice gream! : DDDD

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net

Man she is drunk in this audio

Fromtheblackdepths

He/She/They/Them/Fish
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net