Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She sounds like she’s struggling to breathe under all her fat
She is. Imagine struggling just to breathe because you're so hideously fat, like Fat Ash Ashley. Imagine being her husband, getting pegged by this titanic whore. Just look at this pathetic piece of shit who takes it up the ass from this manatee.
pegged-cuck.jpg
And this was when he was younger. Imagine the sheer misery on his face after ten more years of Bad Dragon dildoes up his ass while his fat and psychopathic wife is goatseating him yet again, screaming KARL KARL YOUR EAR IS DYING!

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
and honestly what series of life experiences convinced you that it's any of your fucking business? not just me, anyone. why the fuck do you think you're entitled to dig through peoples' lives at all?
Necroing an old response:

It's amazing how some of the most brokenbrained individuals manage to get good takes but are completely blind to their own shortcomings.

I guess that's an essence of a true lolcow.

Yes, Ashley, what people do here is often morally reprehensible. However, you lose the right to claim any sort of moral ground, because you have pestered an individual for 10 years because he made an opinion that you disliked and was rude to you.

Medice, cura te ipsum?

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Ashley, what people do here is often morally reprehensible. However, you lose the right to claim any sort of moral ground, because you have pestered an individual for 10 years because he made an opinion that you disliked and was rude to you.
Not a single person with a thread on this site was some innocent just seeking to exist quietly. Every single lolcow here screamed up a storm begging for attention and vastly oversharing shit that nobody needed to know. Why do we know that Ashley fucks her husband up the ass with a strap-on?

Because the stupid whore, for no reason anyone can understand, decided to post it on a forum full of what she calls Nazis. And because of this screaming whore, I never even learned whether any of that shit was true, who Brian Uecker really is, or anything, really. But I do know what goes up the ass of a dude named Jankowski, rammed up there by his repulsive hog of a wife. Why? Did I dig into this?

No, this dumb whore spat these facts at us all completely unsolicited.

Look at any thread here and it's the same story.

Some fucking retard spewed his personal details, then threw a giant tantrum when someone said "hey look at this retard!"

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
Not a single person with a thread on this site was some innocent just seeking to exist quietly. Every single lolcow here screamed up a storm begging for attention and vastly oversharing shit that nobody needed to know.
Ideally, one should ignore oversharers and mentally ill people and not use what they share to fuck with them. Kiwi Farms is a schoolyard bully, bullying dorks and weirdos.

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stuart Mackenzie : Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino : So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie : The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie : Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie : Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!