Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

polyester

kiwifarms.net
negrated by alts.png
Damn, what's going on in this thread?

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ashley creates new socks and compulsively downrates certain posts that have hurt her feelings the most. She also does it because she desperately tries to attract the attention of six or seven particular posters, so they'll invite her into the long-running 'insult Ashley' DM thread. Once she's been invited into the thread, she'll babble aggressive word salad at us for hours, until either her husband comes home from work (she keeps her online activity secret from him) or someone gets bored and reports her account. She gets banned, and comes back with a new sock anywhere from 8 minutes after banning to a day or so later. The same behavior described above repeats itself.

She does this every single day except for weekends (when her husband's also home), and sometimes she'll skip a day or two because she's a manic depressive. The days she skips are her depressive slump days. It's my theory that Ashley deliberately seeks out hostile interactions with others (she's been doing this sort of thing for a decade), because she can use the anger to either stave off a depressive period or feed a manic high. And she does love her mania. It's probably the most important thing in her life, now.

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
Ashley creates new socks and compulsively downrates certain posts that have hurt her feelings the most. She also does it because she desperately tries to attract the attention of six or seven particular posters, so they'll invite her into the long-running 'insult Ashley' DM thread. Once she's been invited into the thread, she'll babble aggressive word salad at us for hours, until either her husband comes home from work (she keeps her online activity secret from him) or someone gets bored and reports her account. She gets banned, and comes back with a new sock anywhere from 8 minutes after banning to a day or so later. The same behavior described above repeats itself.

She does this every single day except for weekends (when her husband's also home), and sometimes she'll skip a day or two because she's a manic depressive. The days she skips are her depressive slump days. It's my theory that Ashley deliberately seeks out hostile interactions with others (she's been doing this sort of thing for a decade), because she can use the anger to either stave off a depressive period or feed a manic high. And she does love her mania. It's probably the most important thing in her life, now.
This sounds very sad but I'd like to watch her in action, as she has a certain entertaining quality (even if she requires psychiatric help). Can I join too?

Karl der Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Karl der Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have no idea. For a while there, Ashley was reeing more about @fnaarf than about me. At this point, she's probably written at least two hundred angry, incoherent posts about @fnaarf. Easily that number again on her reddit.

It's astounding how prodigious Ashley's output of angry word salad is.

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
You have no idea. For a while there, Ashley was reeing more about @fnaarf than about me. At this point, she's probably written at least two hundred angry, incoherent posts about @fnaarf. Easily that number again on her reddit.

It's astounding how prodigious Ashley's output of angry word salad is.
She really, really hates that I'm a woman and not automatically on her side. It's very funny.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being Ashley Hutsell Jankowski and repeatedly and continually associating your real life name with your hideous racism and awful behavior, so that your neighbors can know what absolute garbage you are.
I like it. All my other Nazi friends keep changing their identities and shit, but when I feel the need to discuss the final solution to the Jewish Question with a fellow antisemite, I can always rely on just googling Ashley Hutsell Jankowski to do so.