Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine actually taking the time to log into all of these accounts just to give an autistic rating. Clearly an autist of the profound realm.
sockaccount.PNG

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She stalked down Misty’s sister (Heather) on Facebook, and now she’s threatening to call her employer. A) Heather was in a group home, I don’t think she has a fucking employer, and B) doesn’t Ash work for the local government in some fashion? She’s flying close to the sun with that one.
She's an unemployed piece of shit and she sits at home being fat and blimping out and harassing random people for no reason at all. Her husband Tommy is the only source of income in her household. He has an employer, though. She should consider carefully whether going down this path is in her interest, because that would be crossing a line.

And Tommy should control his bitch. Unless he's actually her bitch, she's going to get him fired.

Fromtheblackdepths

The Tuna Smell from Within
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lie number 1000:
No I don't, I don't even know her. At first I thought she was just a dumb racist piece of shit like anyone else who posts on KF who's been in a trashy years-long fight with her sister that Kiwi Farms arbitrarily took sides on, but the truth is way more sinister than that. She's mentally unstable and had been in group homes and she's being latched onto and narc supply-farmed by a bunch of psychopaths over there. She actually thinks they're her friends and helping her and that anyone who introduces proof otherwise is evil and bad. She freaked out because I linked her a gizmodo article about how they've caused people to commit suicide and bragged about it, which she doesn't want to hear.

I'm also 90% sure AnOminous is a mentally ill man who lives in a group home so he's the least threatening guy imaginable. He literally posts from sun up to sun down and all day long on Kiwi Farms, 24/7, 7 days a week. He barely takes breaks to sleep. Good luck with any threat follow through, old man.

How she texted to her:
Heather II.png

Heather.png

Karl der Grosse

I'm at a transitional point in my life (transmasc)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those who don't have access to the DM thread, Ashley spent most of yesterday in a blind rage, threatening to destroy Heather's life for absolutely no reason beyond a need to hurt someone vulnerable in order to make herself feel better. The threats, of course, are as impotent as her husband.

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
For those who don't have access to the DM thread, Ashley spent most of yesterday in a blind rage, threatening to destroy Heather's life for absolutely no reason beyond a need to hurt someone vulnerable in order to make herself feel better. The threats, of course, are as impotent as her husband.
Heather responded with a picture of herself flipping the bird. Attagirl!
Screenshot_20211209-174830_Brave.jpg
Definitely feeling the adrenaline crash.

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2816557
Once Tommy divorces her I bet you $20 Ashley will find herself a Chinese feeder with low standards to finally get that sweet sweet marital visa and move to the country of her dreams.
Stop making WELL ERM ACKSHUALLY AS A JEWISH FEMINIST HERE'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG responses to the schizophrenic when she says Pleasureman has a stinger missile aimed at her house or whatever. Like any time people on here earnestly try to argue with crazy people it's boring, pointless and gay.

fnaarf

kiwifarms.net
Stop making WELL ERM ACKSHUALLY AS A JEWISH FEMINIST HERE'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG responses to the schizophrenic when she says Pleasureman has a stinger missile aimed at her house or whatever. Like any time people on here earnestly try to argue with crazy people it's boring, pointless and gay.
it's not even on Kiwifarms bro

fnaarf

kiwifarms.net
People did this constantly in the Melinda Scott thread and it got to be very tedious. Feels like you're talking to a brick wall, no? You're not owning her any more than she's owning herself.
True, people took Melinda way too seriously, but the fun thing about Ashley is that pretending just for a second that her theory of reality is worth even arguing with makes her spout paragraphs full of rage.

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
Ash, sweetheart, stop blimping out about Azov Battalion. They are defending my country from someone, who would have no qualms with raping you, then bashing your skull with a butt of a rifle.

You're a stupid fucking bitch, who doesn't know just how good she has it. Even your Hicktown, USA is infinitely more better than LNR/DNR.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Karl der Grosse I'd like an invite to this secret chat thing, I haven't gotten to witness fatash having a blimpout in far too long.
I invited you. You might regret it though. She's literally retarded and all she does is vomit up the same insane gibberish over and over.