Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
in case you're wondering how it's going Hnet.com-image.png

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
she's abandoned KF for greener pastures but that means putting up with this guy (who she is DETERMINED to expose as a sock of Karl, I guess since @Hastur isn't on the Unnamed Website)

Screenshot_20220122-172556_Brave.jpg

Ashley's weird fixation with Heather will never not amuse me, between the mild mannered woman who's mostly put together and the virulent schizo racist pedophile Ashley really does pick a certain type to despise

Screenshot_20220213-150418_Brave.jpg

also the last sentence.. coming from a woman who'll brag about how many guns she has in one second and whine "these SCARY OLD MEN are CYBERSTALKING a GIRL" the next, lmao

eta: this woman is the absolute peak of human mental functioning. you might not like it but this is what being well adjusted and sane looks like

Screenshot_20220217-095134_Brave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fromtheblackdepths

The Tuna Smell from Within
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It pleases me to know that despite how quickly things can change, Ashley’s ongoing bouts with her mental illness, cognitive dysfunctions, and acute manic episodes remain unmoved.
Ashley will get that DMCA soon. You bet your ass.

Fromtheblackdepths

The Tuna Smell from Within
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The stupid alt account hasn't logged in today
I feel so accomplished getting one over on some shutin racist senior citizen who fucks his dog while strangling it. What a win for me. I have all the best enemies. This is spectacular. Lo
Just whatever keeps me from BEING MADE FUN OF
What the hell is Ashley on?

Hastur

The King In Yellow
kiwifarms.net
Much like her recent admission that she'd gotten fat as a hog from alcohol abuse, and her past admission that she'd had an abortion, confirming your birthday for a bunch of people that you hate sure seems like a bad idea to me.
Ashley was born May 1983. The fact that she is approaching 40 with absolutely nothing to show for it aside from a dullard assplay-loving husband, a bunch of Steam achievements and several Internet threads dedicated to making fun of her clearly doesn't bother her at all :story:

Last edited: