Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet - Last time I log on here

• DDoS is active again.

Ashley Jankowski

Loves posting pictures of Hitler.
kiwifarms.net
Ash, I say this as a friendo, but don't you have a cat you can live-cam with or something, while Tommy limps around mildly in the background with a sore anus after you just pegged him so hard he can't even walk straight?

People pay good money for that.

I know I would!

Bonus points for cat chomping in to your fat arm live on air after you've abused it like Tommy's ringpiece!

Where can I sign up?
Nobody knows what any of this shit means but it sure gives a vibe that you hate gay people. Do you think that's a common or appealing sentiment to many people?
Bitch, how are you better than a nazi?
Hmmmmmmm this is a hard one

I don't hate Jews or black people?

Last edited by a moderator:

benutz

kiwifarms.net
Greetings, Karen!

I, Ashley the gargantuan gourmand of the Slavic gorge, do solemnly condemn the inequity that you have subjected me to in the course of this egregious exchange. Therefore it is only fitting that you should now behold a piece of my bobbed behind!

Firstly! "The interview went rather well"? Really? What a bloody understatement! In Fat Ash's Fat Ass & Tastebud (FAFAT) we treat each & every cupcake as equals. From the mo. of their conception in the great bakery chains, to their distillation inside the windpipes of our bay chamber, all cupcakes stay unique... My unabashed consumption of the sweetly sacrosanct dishes is to be eulogized and expected, okay? That such beauties came free of charge only begins to bout the evils afflicting your ill conceived E-message! Fascist.

Secondly! My health is not to be made light of! My dietician gives me a daily dosage of KYS ("Kilocarie Yeast Subtraction.") It's a cocktail not of this world (not that any of you laymen have the faintest notion of cocks or tails.) My health's tonnage is very off-the-charts and shan't be trifled with! Idiot.

Thirdly! Your unprofessional, unscrupulous & unhinged usage of the term "nigger" to address my patron is inexcusable! His cream pies took a turn for the worse ever since he's been found out to spurt songs such as "Jankowski's Jammed Jugular" & "Requiem of a P-Man." You have shackled his creativity and chained his soul. Whitey.

Finally, what you have "found" about me online is nothing but gossip of Joshua Moon and his pack of pompous petards. It is fake news! That you would take time to review such sick slander shows that you're sick in the soul. Pedophile.

I hope that my riposte has given you food for thought.

Sincerely,

Ash.

Food for thought, Yes!

Hope for the future, No!

Btw, "KYS" stands for Kill Your Self.

You should try it sometime.

As for that fucking Nigger Chuck D, let me just say this:

Fat Ash was a hero to most, but she never meant shit to me!

I will, of course, reply to the rest of your post in due course.

Yours,

Karen Bender (Chief Associate, Bender and Bender).

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
Bitch, how are you better than a nazi?
Once again bigotry and creepiness aside it's downplayed just how fucking dumb the population of this forum is. At least 4chan seems like it has teenagers who are capable of critical thinking or creativity, this site is just multiple people whose dim lizard brain cracks off something lame every now and again about how evil and ugly Greta Thunberg or Zoe Quinn is or what sluts they are and are basically staring into the middle distance the rest of their lives.

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
No future? Karen, I AM the future! Yes! And it shall have you bite the dust of my hourglass!

Now, hark! A symphony of my schizoid megalomania!

Ash.
30190.jpg
30190.jpg

30190.jpg

30190.jpg

30190.jpg

30190.jpg

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The same fucking 5 losers keep replying to this for a page after I leave, two are literally over 50, two are from a neo-nazi forum that has been stalking me for ten years. How boring.

Nobody is stalking you, you loony. If you'd just stay away when you're banned nobody would even know you exist. You aren't even interesting enough to follow doing whatever the fuck it is you do, other than eating, when you're not here.

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
Nobody is stalking you, you loony. If you'd just stay away when you're banned nobody would even know you exist. You aren't even interesting enough to follow doing whatever the fuck it is you do, other than eating, when you're not here.
AnOminous I was ten when this aired, how old are you you fat elderly lunatic? You have to be at least 40 if you were having thoughts like this about the disgraced creator of a cartoon. Have you ever kissed a girl? Are you one of those "wizard" guys in incel terms?
renstimpy.png

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
racistkiwi.png

BTW here you are being racist. Why are you replying to me when you look like shit and your insane, belligerent racist posting makes all of your victims look like they're being stalked by a very old, racist probably autistic man who might hurt them and needs to have the police called on him?

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
What will be was, What was will be

seems after forty pagers we are back at the start of the thread namely calling people losers because they might be forty
ratguy.png

Really odd how all the guys who seem to stay in this thread specifically signed up to reply to me, almost as if you knew who I was from a certain forum obsessed with Jews and followed me here.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Actually the narrative everyone sane accepted was that her partner was abusive and unstable, which was backed up by several people who knew him including the guy who made Night In The Woods, which is a very good game.

Just one of many, many reasons why nothing on this site or that you claim will ever be taken at face value since it's the refuse heap of the internet for gamergate perverts, racist losers, and other assorted degenerates everyone stopped giving a shit about in 2014. No matter what you post here, everyone knows Null is a liar and pervert who only has liars and perverts on his little forum.
Yeah. How do you randomly go up to someone and lead her around by the holes then? Vaginas aren't that slippery.