Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

McGregor

kiwifarms.net
This entire forum is a star example of the failure of American society's ability to provide adequate mental health assistance to people so they don't end up like you.
Just be sure that when your screen capping all this undeserved terrible abuse you get my last post too. People ought to know just whose fishing for ass pats and sympathy.

Or will that be when you claim: "They egged me on! I couldn't help my self! I'm not responsible for the things I say or do!"

Ashley Jankowski

Loves posting pictures of Hitler.
kiwifarms.net
Allegedly Uecker said 3 things about you after you had sex together:

1. You soiled yourself on the couch and blamed it on the "dog". There was no dog present.

2. After he put a condom on his penis, you proceed to give him a vigorous blowjob. When he ejaculated, you swallowed the condom "like a spaghetti string".

3. Brian suffered multiple lacerations to his pelvic region and particularly his crotch after vaginal sex. He claimed that he was picking teeth out his pubic hair for weeks.

Are any of these allegations true?

1. You soiled yourself on the couch and blamed it on the "dog". There was no dog present.

2. After he put a condom on his penis, you proceed to give him a vigorous blowjob. When he ejaculated, you swallowed the condom "like a spaghetti string".

3. Brian suffered multiple lacerations to his pelvic region and particularly his crotch after vaginal sex. He claimed that he was picking teeth out his pubic hair for weeks.

I often wonder if any kiwis hook up irl because they're dull, repulsive people hated by everyone else who would find things like this funny and then abuse each other until one goes to the police. That seems really likely, has that ever happened here?

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net

2. After he put a condom on his penis, you proceeded to give him a vigorous blowjob. When he ejaculated, you swallowed the condom "like a spaghetti string".

mpccreep.png

Oh wait it's another guy from mpc who has like 100 posts all here lol how completely pathetic

Postal_Rat

Lolcow is dead and we have killed him
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1183751

Oh wait it's another guy from mpc who has like 100 posts all here lol how completely pathetic
you know ash there is an entire tab consisting of what people have posted separate from the one including reactions if your going to take dumb screenshots at least do it right

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
Where are the Nazi dox, Ashley? You promised me Nazi dox!!
Sure thing!

Brian Uecker was interviewed by Washington Post and gave them the name Stephen Krune, which is a moniker he's gone by to hide the fact he's a nazi scumbag for years. Well he isn't Stephen Krune, he's Brian Uecker who lives at 4734 Capitol Street in South Dakota 57702. Unlike Null, he actually seemingly has a family who would have a negative opinion about his lifestyle. Here he is giving an absolutely batshit insane interview where among other things he alleges that Jews are more feminine than aryans and that's why they're more likely to be homosexual (?)

You can contact his family like his brother https://www.youtube.com/user/brooksuecker and also his dumbass racist wife has an online presence for some reason. https://www.pinterest.com/claudiauecker/

Trump is unfortunately probably going to get reelected, but I don't think Brian or his shitty forum is going to have much to say this time. Not totally sure why!

Doug_S1

Bloomberg 2024
kiwifarms.net
Sure thing!

Brian Uecker was interviewed by Washington Post and gave them the name Stephen Krune, which is a moniker he's gone by to hide the fact he's a nazi scumbag for years. Well he isn't Stephen Krune, he's Brian Uecker who lives at 4734 Capitol Street in South Dakota 57702. Unlike Null, he actually seemingly has a family who would have a negative opinion about his lifestyle. Here he is giving an absolutely batshit insane interview where among other things he alleges that Jews are more feminine than aryans and that's why they're more likely to be homosexual (?)

You can contact his family like his brother https://www.youtube.com/user/brooksuecker and also his dumbass racist wife has an online presence for some reason. https://www.pinterest.com/claudiauecker/

Trump is unfortunately probably going to get reelected, but I don't think Brian or his shitty forum is going to have much to say this time. Not totally sure why!
Why do keeping dodging questions about your sexual relations with Brian Uecker?

Ashley Jankowski

kiwifarms.net
I think it's rather touching that a fat plain girl with a nasty aggressive personality met a weak and strange-looking dullard to settle for.
Actually Karl I was in gifted classes my entire adolescence and my husband is another extremely intelligent Marxist, neither of us have really pursued the extent of education we wanted because like a lot of millennials you never speak to we feared debt. For instance I got accepted to SCAD and never went because I didn't think a career in art would pay enough. What school did you go to that taught you to be an elderly obsessive racist who thinks Jews run the world?

DiscreetFrog

Hillary Clinton's Official Kiwifarms Account
kiwifarms.net
Actually Karl I was in gifted classes my entire adolescence and my husband is another extremely intelligent Marxist, neither of us have really pursued the extent of education we wanted because like a lot of millennials you never speak to we feared debt. For instance I got accepted to SCAD and never went because I didn't think a career in art would pay enough. What school did you go to that taught you to be an elderly obsessive racist who thinks Jews run the world?
I thought you were in grad school, now you didn’t and it’s too expensive? I bet you didn’t even go to college.

Prompt Critical

apropos-of-nothing
kiwifarms.net
there are not enough "press x to doubt" memes in the entire word to respond to these claims as they truly deserve

Tags
None