Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
You do realize that this forum isnt your own private doxing army, Ashley. At least you would have realized this if you had read the fucking FAQ
I suppose in her deluded mind we are going to be intimidated by her arguments and while she's not delusional enough to think we will change our minds and mend our ways, she does seem to think she cans steer the swarm so to speak

Holocaust Mansplainer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I said I didn't go to art school dipshit
You should have, nobody will give you a job either way you putrid trash. Just have a look at the absolute state of you, as someone mentioned earlier your online footprint spread accross multiple "racist" sites is enough to end any job prospects you will ever have. Not to mention your postings are deranged enough to make the supposed "nazis" look like the sympathetic party to any outside observing normie.

Doug_S1

Bloomberg 2024
kiwifarms.net
In fairness not going to art school was probably a good move. I doubt she could carry around a mattress all day let alone all semester and listen and believe can only be stretched so far... So not a money earner, no. Good call!
I don't know about that. I am aware of another embittered failed art-student who was politically inclined and caused a ruckus.

Postal_Rat

kiwifarms.net
I think I've made sure the nazi never talks again and you all have profound mental problems so bye. I hope not of you kill Zoe Quinn (go back a few pages to see the batshit conversation I had about her with a guy stalking her)
Okay roll up lets start putting odds on when she's back

I'm betting 8-12 hours from now or 5 minutes this is the second time today she said she was leaving us

Karl_der_Grosse

Torah Lovin' Cousin-Fuckin' Pure D Mountain J-e-w
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, are we at the stage in the Ashley-cycle where she proclaims victory and announces that she's leaving? See you soon, you have literally nothing else in your life except video games and being ignored on reddit.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I've made sure the nazi never talks again and you all have profound mental problems so bye. I hope not of you kill Zoe Quinn (go back a few pages to see the batshit conversation I had about her with a guy stalking her)
What does this even mean?

Lady, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Postal_Rat

kiwifarms.net
But surely that was one smarter then this? "Shrew" - "Screw"? WTF? I mean an art project has to at least have the appearance of 'project' doesn't it?
God that felt like a stupid persons idea of a smart person constructed entirely from bad sitcoms.
fuck that wouldn't have been out of place on the Big Bang as something sheldon would've done it is after all just as intelligent and just as charming.

Tags
None