Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a lovely, thoughtful thing to wetly belch out. No, I'm taking all reasonable precautions. She's certainly not going to be leaving her home for a good long while. I am the only one who is going to be entering or leaving her home. She's probably got a healthier pulmonary and cardiovascular system than someone half her age who is, say, morbidly obese. So all in all I am cautiously optimistic.

libracerealist

kiwifarms.net
What a lovely, thoughtful thing to wetly belch out. No, I'm taking all reasonable precautions. She's certainly not going to be leaving her home for a good long while. I am the only one who is going to be entering or leaving her home. She's probably got a healthier pulmonary and cardiovascular system than someone half her age who is, say, morbidly obese. So all in all I am cautiously optimistic.
That's good man, hopefully none of your lowly poor renters coughed on you say a week back and it's incubating inside both of you. Anyway good luck with the eviction freeze lolllll

Hastur

The King In Yellow
kiwifarms.net
That's good man, hopefully none of your lowly poor renters coughed on you say a week back and it's incubating inside both of you. Anyway good luck with the eviction freeze lolllll
Worry less about eviction freezes and other people's relatives (you don't have to worry about your own kin because they're either dead or they despise you) and worry more about yourself.

As a morbidly obese pig if you get chinkflu you have an excellent chance of being one of those sub-40 death statistics that will make the news. Also, dying like a drowning rat while your labored lungs fill with fluid is not a fun way to go. Just some things to think about while you're ordering delivery, Ashley.

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I've made plans for a rent moratorium. I may well put it in place whether the feds do it or not. Also, lol, how many times do I have to tell you that none of my properties caters to the poor, certainly not someone with the income level of oh, I dunno, a security guard. I'm sure you'd love if if I died, seeing as how you're a creature of pure malevolence and impotent rage, but it's not likely to happen. I'll be around to remind you how inconsequential your life and your politics really are for a good long time to come.

Worry more about what'll happen to you, Ashley. I'd be shocked if you had any real savings to cover this, and Tommy'll probably bring it home to your enormously obese ass. Know who's in a highly elevated risk group? The morbidly obese, of any age. Because you're much more likely to have respiratory and cardiovascular problems, not to mention a highly degraded immune system. I sure hope you haven't been around any large gatherings of people lately, either. Oh, you went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? I'm afraid you're a goner, Ashley. :smug:

That was also a really low energy post you moistly farted out. You feeling ok, sweetheart?

libracerealist

kiwifarms.net
No, I've made plans for a rent moratorium. I may well put it in place whether the feds do it or not. Also, lol, how many times do I have to tell you that none of my properties caters to the poor, certainly not someone with the income level of oh, I dunno, a security guard. I'm sure you'd love if if I died, seeing as how you're a creature of pure malevolence and impotent rage, but it's not likely to happen. I'll be around to remind you how inconsequential your life and your politics really are for a good long time to come.

Worry more about what'll happen to you, Ashley. I'd be shocked if you had any real savings to cover this, and Tommy'll probably bring it home to your enormously obese ass. Know who's in a highly elevated risk group? The morbidly obese, of any age. Because you're much more likely to have respiratory and cardiovascular problems, not to mention a highly degraded immune system. I sure hope you haven't been around any large gatherings of people lately, either. Oh, you went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? I'm afraid you're a goner, Ashley. :smug:

That was also a really low energy post you moistly farted out. You feeling ok, sweetheart?
this shit is perpetually hilarious but really if you have an elderly mom maybe you should be spending time with her in the event either of you are carrying it instead of being neurotically angry at zinnia or me or whoever because you want to bang trans people and it makes you ashamed

also I've never assumed my politics have any impact on anything because I'm not deranged narcissist, I wanted bernie to win because I wanted other peoples lives to be marginally better. the immortal science isn't about what you individually do, it's about understanding how events will inevitably play out.

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you told your "authoritarian communist" friends on reddit that you're spending time on this evil Nazi website? I'd guess that you haven't, for two reasons: first, it would open up the conversation to just how much time you spend on Nazi websites, going back a full decade. The second and more important reason is that you don't actually have any friends, on reddit or anywhere else. You're mostly ignored everywhere you go, and rightly so.

libracerealist

kiwifarms.net
Have you told your "authoritarian communist" friends on reddit that you're spending time on this evil Nazi website? I'd guess that you haven't, for two reasons: first, it would open up the conversation to just how much time you spend on Nazi websites, going back a full decade. The second and more important reason is that you don't actually have any friends, on reddit or anywhere else. You're mostly ignored everywhere you go, and rightly so.
I'm making fun of you like everyone else in the universe dude.

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it seems to just be you, doing a poor job at it, I might add. Well, use this enforced time at home (as opposed to the rest of your time at home) to make another dozen email accounts to try to harass Brian sempai with. It's been years since he bothered opening any of them, but maybe today's the day. Chins up, Ashley, we'll get through this trying time together!

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She keeps registering new accounts because she hates to have her words recorded under her own name. Sadly for her, anonymity is completely off the table.

ETA: lol, I've never posted on reddit. Looking you up is the only thing I've done on reddit in years. And it's quite sad what I found out, that your hot takes are completely ignored. Isn't that why you keep coming back here, over and over and over? And will for years to come. Because at least we don't ignore you. This website is the source of 99% of the attention you get in life.

Last edited:

libracerealist

kiwifarms.net
Worry less about eviction freezes and other people's relatives (you don't have to worry about your own kin because they're either dead or they despise you) and worry more about yourself.

As a morbidly obese pig if you get chinkflu you have an excellent chance of being one of those sub-40 death statistics that will make the news. Also, dying like a drowning rat while your labored lungs fill with fluid is not a fun way to go. Just some things to think about while you're ordering delivery, Ashley.
Btw Canada is now turning away American patients seeking medical care. Pretty ironic!

libracerealist

kiwifarms.net
Oh no that sucks, where will you and Tommy the gimp go now? In case his rectal prolapse needs urgent care or whatnot.
The funniest shit in the world is going to be watching dudes like you who've foisted their entire laundry list of issues onto gays and minorities cry and cry and cry that the devil Canada won't accept your sick Dad who pays all your bills because as it turns out other people have arbitrary lines and nationalism. Sorry you were born in a shit country ranked 27th in healthcare. I wonder who made it that way, was it the billionaires you're a little sniveling toad for? Also every fucking person I've seen breathing on each other out in public is White. LMAO

Oh Hastur the hat emoji won't save you buddy lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None