Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

Holocaust Mansplainer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People don't spend a million hours a year stalking "trannies" or trying to make other random people feel bad because they're happy people without demons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That is quite literally what you have done for a decade with Pleasureman, other MPC posters and anyone else on your schizo radar. You're only here because you obsessively seek out anything to do with Brian and our MPC thread popped up in a google search one day.

Karl_der_Grosse

Oh, Saturday night's alright for fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also every fucking person I've seen breathing on each other out in public is White. LMAO
That may well be, but it's because you live in an area that's 99% white. I'd wager you don't see many POCs wandering around Signal Mountain (birthplace of a notorious Klansman) ever. Hardly a multicultural, cosmopolitan mecca.

Calooby

Problem, black people?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ms. Jankowski. Important question.

Have you ever considered having sex with a dinosaur? If not, would you ever have sex with one? And if you wouldn't, please tell me what is it exactly that turns you off about dinosaurs, and if you would ever consider having sex with a dinosaur if you were offered to, and were at least paid in Scooby Snacks in advance.

quince

kiwifarms.net
That may well be, but it's because you live in an area that's 99% white. I'd wager you don't see many POCs wandering around Signal Mountain (birthplace of a notorious Klansman) ever. Hardly a multicultural, cosmopolitan mecca.
Lol still unbelievable that you spent at least half a year here bragging that you're a land lord. Even if it isn't true your great ambition is to be a parasite who does nothing but leech off his tenants' pay checks and isn't even as skilled as the "mentally disabled" maintenance guy he routinely abuses and is racist around. Just a 3/4 of the way dead geezer creep from PoE posting on a forum owned by a pedo until he dies. Maybe that one last own Lowtax will never read will make all your failures and social deficiencies disappear when you're 80 years old.

karl.png

Just another thing for a normal, well adjusted well liked irl grandpa-aged man to blurt out on a forum founded by Joshua Moon, the guy who admitted in multiple chat texts he wanted to fuck boys

Tags
None